La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense UV 24-Hour Intense Rehydration Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and SPF 20

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Face cream for immediate and long-lasting hydration with Broad Spectrum SPF 20. Formulated with Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid to infuse skin with water, moisturize and soothe skin. Refreshing, non-greasy texture. Use as a daily face moisturizer with SPF protection. Paraben free. Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen) • Homosalate 4.7% (sunscreen) • Octisalate 5% (sunscreen) • Octocrylene 7% (sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water • Isononyl Isononanoate • Glycerin • Dimethicone • Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate • Sucrose Tristearate • Polymethylsilsesquioxane • Polysorbate 61 • PEG-12 Dimethicone • Carbomer • Triethanolamine • Dimethiconol • Sodium Hyaluronate • Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate • Disodium EDTA • Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid • Caprylyl Glycol • Xanthan Gum • Sodium Benzoate • Phenoxyethanol • Fragrance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "During the summer months in particular, I enjoy using a moisturizer that already has a some sort of SPF within. I found this product to be moisturizing and protective while being at a good price point. I would highly recommend this to someone who doesn't want to apply a separate moisturizer and sunscreen, especially during summer." in 5 reviews
  • "The perfect night cream for combination skin! It deeply hydrates the skin and leaves you feeling just as hydrated the next day. If you use a lot of matifying products during the day and find that your skin is pretty dry or dehydrated, this product is should be your new night cream!" in 4 reviews
  • "The plus is that this product doesn't aggravate my sensitive skin at all, provides a nice smooth surface for makeup, has a sporty scent and cute packaging. The downside is that, even when I leave a 2-inch radius around each eye and really try to keep the product far from my eye area and brows, eventually my eyes begin to sting and my lenses become cloudy, off and on. I find that pure zinc SPFs are the only ones I can tolerate while wearing lenses." in 4 reviews
naf C.
I love this product! My facial skin is normally quite dry and so I am always on the lookout for a cream that will moisturize my face. After usage, it makes my skin feel really soft and smooth. It also helps with making my skin even. The best part is, unlike many other products, it provides the right amount of moisturization, not more nor less. It doesn't feel too heavy on my skin either and I think that that's a unique attribute. It is a little pricey but it's definitely worth to buy. I like the smell of it. I would definitely recommend it.
Daniela B.
cabimas
Perfect product, does the work as i thought as well. Expensive but definitely worths the cost. I recommend it when I get patients with Acne problems that can afford it as a part of their treatment. People with that kind of problem need more than just make up, they need something that improves the treatment, and help them heal their disease. This is actually perfect for it.
Brenda A.
Ally L.
I discovered La Roche-Posay Hydraphase purely by accident while searching for a sunscreen to apply on top of my facial moisturizer for daily use on my face that wouldn't cause me to break out or clog my pores. Been using it ever since for almost two years now and I will never ever switch to anything else. Yes, I love it that much! And more importantly, it moisturizes and protects your face simultaneously. So now instead of putting on moisturizer and then sunscreen, I just apply this prior to putting on makeup. Killing two birds with one stone, so to speak.

Dear La Roche-Posay, please don't ever change the scent of this Hydraphase formula, I beg you! I'm in love with this scent (so light and pleasant) and puts me in a happy mood! Thank you.
Chandra C.
This product was way too thick. I personally hated it, i would put it on and have to mix with oil just to spread it and it left my face looking horrible and feeling almost crispy.
So P.
Montreal
Great product! smooth on the skin. Leave you're skin soft. It's esay to apply. You can you use it even if you're on a rush. This product give you also a sun protection. It's vey effectiv. The price of La Roche-Posay hyrdaphase Intense is acceptable.
alex g.
This is by far the best moisturizer I have tried. I have oily skin and this moisturizer is super light and creates a great base for your makeup.Also my face felt hydrated without any oiliness. Brilliant!
Bekki B.
Saint John, NB
I love this moisturizer, especially in the winter. It has SPF good enough for my day to day stuff, and it's so comfortable on my skin.The hyration this product gives really lasts all day.
Bonus-it's in a pump bottle!
It's a repeat purchase for me, for sure.
Liliana Q.
el contra de este producto es que es muy caro , pero wowowowow vale mucho la pena porque para personas que buscan un hidratante bueno que no sea como pesado y se demore en que la piel lo penetre
este es el uindicado
Ana V.
sin duda es mi favorito refresca la piel en un día de calor y no se nota es simplemente como se te lavaras el rostro , se seca facil y es facil dea plicar. me encanta