La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense UV 24-Hour Intense Rehydration Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and SPF 20

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Face cream for immediate and long-lasting hydration with Broad Spectrum SPF 20. Formulated with Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid to infuse skin with water, moisturize and soothe skin. Refreshing, non-greasy texture. Use as a daily face moisturizer with SPF protection. Paraben free. Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen) • Homosalate 4.7% (sunscreen) • Octisalate 5% (sunscreen) • Octocrylene 7% (sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water • Isononyl Isononanoate • Glycerin • Dimethicone • Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate • Sucrose Tristearate • Polymethylsilsesquioxane • Polysorbate 61 • PEG-12 Dimethicone • Carbomer • Triethanolamine • Dimethiconol • Sodium Hyaluronate • Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate • Disodium EDTA • Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid • Caprylyl Glycol • Xanthan Gum • Sodium Benzoate • Phenoxyethanol • Fragrance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "During the summer months in particular, I enjoy using a moisturizer that already has a some sort of SPF within. I found this product to be moisturizing and protective while being at a good price point. I would highly recommend this to someone who doesn't want to apply a separate moisturizer and sunscreen, especially during summer." in 5 reviews
  • "The perfect night cream for combination skin! It deeply hydrates the skin and leaves you feeling just as hydrated the next day. If you use a lot of matifying products during the day and find that your skin is pretty dry or dehydrated, this product is should be your new night cream!" in 4 reviews
  • "The plus is that this product doesn't aggravate my sensitive skin at all, provides a nice smooth surface for makeup, has a sporty scent and cute packaging. The downside is that, even when I leave a 2-inch radius around each eye and really try to keep the product far from my eye area and brows, eventually my eyes begin to sting and my lenses become cloudy, off and on. I find that pure zinc SPFs are the only ones I can tolerate while wearing lenses." in 4 reviews
Rachel B.
Wilmington, NC
Smells so delicious! Barely there scent... Never tried this product before, so I was so excited to see it come in my first ever voxbox ! Gentle... more directed for very dry skin. Goes on thick but melts into the face. Missing a star because it took a while to dry after I put it on, but other than that I loved it !
Tyra H.
Of the La Roche Posay lines, I really like Hydraphase the most. Particularly the eye moisturizer but this is good for deep moisturizing when I’m especially dry. The price is right and it’s sold at CVS, Walgreens, Amazon, and online so it’s easy to get.
Razan K.
Huntington, WV
Jessika A.
Esta crema es totalmente hidratante, cumple su funcion respecto al cuidado contra el sol. Pero personalmente no me gusta que sea de spf de 20 porque quiero una crema que proteja mas ante los rayos uv. Sin embargo funciona para quien no necesita de tanta proteccion y quiere hidratar su piel.
Aia Camille R.
I love all La- Roche Posay products. I don't care if they are a bit on the pricey side but this moisturizer definitely meets my skin needs. I usually have outdoor activities on weekends- including Beach Volleyball and the sun can be brutal to my skin but this definitely moisturizes it without the super sticky heavy feel.
Wendy P.
I went through a very very very... dry spell with my skin where it was peeling and cracking, it was just dreadful but i used this religiously and it honestly saved it. Now i am back to my oily af skin but i keep it on hand for any dry skin emergencies
Renee G.
This is a beautiful lightweight moisturizer that soaks in to skin very quickly and provides light hydration. It worked perfectly under makeup and felt weightless. It had a faint floral-type smell, but I couldn't smell it on my face after it was rubbed in. I was going to use this as my daily SPF, since it's so breathable and provides SPF20 without a white cast, but unfortunately, I had a reaction to an ingredient in the product. My guess would be that one of the chemical sunscreens they used sensitized my face. Using it every day for a few weeks ended up temporarily damaging my moisture barrier. It's an absolute shame, because this is a fantastic moisturizer for normal to oily skin, or those with dry skin who just want a "touch up." Avoid it if you have sensitive skin, though, or react badly to chemical sunscreen.
Danli C.
I have been using this sunscreen for a few months now and I definitely see the difference. This is a hydrating mousterizer with hyaluronic acid which helps with my acne, and best yet, it's also a sunscreen. This saves me some time in my skin care routine with this 3 in 1 product.
Jamielee N.
Staten Island
This La Roche Posay product is amazing! I love their whole line but this daily moisturizer with sunscreen makes my face feel more beautiful and not shiny but glowing! I feel like I have makeup on but I don't need to wear any.
Eric K.
An spf with hyaluronic acid is a double bonus for me. My skin is dry during the summer months and this is what I reach for to hydrate an protect plus anti-aging is so AWESOME! LOVE!