La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense UV uploaded by Andrea C.La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense UV uploaded by samantha c.La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense UV uploaded by Zunaira S.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Face moisturizer for dry skin that intensely moisturizes immediately and long-lastingly. Broad spectrum SPF 20 decreases the risk of early skin aging caused by the sun*

• With Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid to infuse skin with water, moisturize and soothe dry skin
  • Refreshing non greasy texture
  • Use daily
  • Broad Spectrum SPF 20

Hydraphase UV Intense SPF 20 for dry skin is a moisturizer that ensures water is infused within the skin to guarantee immediate and long-lasting hydration.

• Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid absorbs up to 1,000 times its weight in water for immediate plumping effect and long lasting hydration.
  • Antioxidant thermal spring water soothes skin.
  • Broad Spectrum SPF 20.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Avobenzone 3% (sunscreen) • Homosalate 4.7% (sunscreen) • Octisalate 5% (sunscreen) • Octocrylene 7% (sunscreen)

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Water • Isononyl Isononanoate • Glycerin • Dimethicone • Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate • Sucrose Tristearate • Polymethylsilsesquioxane • Polysorbate 61 • PEG-12 Dimethicone • Carbomer • Triethanolamine • Dimethiconol • Sodium Hyaluronate • Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate • Disodium EDTA • Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid • Caprylyl Glycol • Xanthan Gum • Sodium Benzoate • Phenoxyethanol • Fragrance.

Usage:

• Use as a daily moisturizer.
  • After thoroughly cleansing skin, apply in the morning to face and neck

La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense UV
  • "I have had acne problem and this cream is amazing! My skin is sensitive as well and it does wonders. Every LarochePosay product is amazing for sensitive skin and their acne line (effaclar) save my life" in 4 reviews
  • "Love this screensun!! Dries so nicely and feels non-greasy. I just wish it were more affordable. It's neutral and doesn't irritate my skin while hydrating all at the same time." in 4 reviews
Katherine L.
Middletown, DE
This is a great step skin care routine. It makes your skin very soft it helps with fine lines and wrinkles. And I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family and I myself will continue to use and purchase this product. It's a great skin care routine and every single product in this line has amazing benefits for your skin. I highly recommend this to friends and family
Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
This is one of a kind moisturizer, fantastic if you have slightly oily skin but still like to have a healthy glow after you put lotion on your face. The texture is probably the best I have ever tried, it is not matte, not oily or heavy at all, it's just perfectly hydrating and gets into the skin immediately. I love the fact it has SPF and hyaluronic acid because it really plumps and makes you look well-rested and refreshed. Would love if they added a similar product (still from the Hydraphase Line) with a slightly higher SPF. This line has been exceptional for me since I started using it over a year ago, I get numerous compliments and most importantly, I see results in the mirror!
Taelor C.
Greenwood, SC
My esthetician recommended this brand to me, years ago. I have problem skin, and I have had no luck finding the perfect formula that’s not too thick or that will break my skin out. This is gold! Will continue to purchase.
Aestraëlyse C.
New York
So  I will start of by saying that this brand is not cheap, however there products are fantastic. The firsts time I tried out this brand was a year ago when i was looking for a product  to  use on some acne scar . The  lady working at the the store recommended it and i fell in love . And now that my face has cleared i can turly say I recommend this brsnd and this product
Laura N.
As someone who absolutely hates the sun and tanning this cream is a must for the few occasions I must absolutely spend some time outside. The formula gets quickly absorbed and it's mot greasy, unlike some products with sunscreen I have tried before.
Rachel B.
Wilmington, NC
Smells so delicious! Barely there scent... Never tried this product before, so I was so excited to see it come in my first ever voxbox ! Gentle... more directed for very dry skin. Goes on thick but melts into the face. Missing a star because it took a while to dry after I put it on, but other than that I loved it !
Taylor W.
costa mesa
I like this sunscreen. I've used other products from this brand that I like better however. I like the consistency but it has weird particles in it that reflect on my face. It's also a tad too oily.
🍁Bethan H.
Gloucestershire
This stuff is just the best of the best. It instantly moisturises your face and leaves it feeling replenished whilst protecting your face from Uv rays. This is one of the best products out there for suncare.
Tyra H.
Of the La Roche Posay lines, I really like Hydraphase the most. Particularly the eye moisturizer but this is good for deep moisturizing when I’m especially dry. The price is right and it’s sold at CVS, Walgreens, Amazon, and online so it’s easy to get.
Emily d.
Portland, OR
This moisturizer kept my skin so soft and so protected! It’s a little too pricy for me to get a big bottle of it but it lasts for so long I might just make the jump. It’s nice to have spf in a really good moisturizer.

Amazon