La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Serum uploaded by Magali G.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Rehydrating gel for long lasting 24-hour hydration. Soothes, moisturizes, and visibly plumps skin.

• With Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid to infuse skin with water, moisturize and soothe dry skin
  • Refreshing gel texture
  • Use daily

Hydraphase Serum is a refreshing serum to hydrate, soothe, and visibly plump skin.

• Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid absorbs up to 1,000 times its weight in water for immediate plumping effect and long lasting hydration
  • Arginine and Serine, naturally present in skin, help boost hydration
  • Antioxidant thermal spring water soothes skin

Ingredients
Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Bis-peg-18 Methyl, Ether Dimethyl Silane, Paraffinum Liquidum, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Arginine Pca, Serine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum

Usage:

• Use as a daily face serum.
  • After cleansing skin, apply to the face and neck.
  • Avoid the eye area.

Alexa H.
Milwaukee
I just started using this product a couple of weeks ago and already feel the moisture coming back in my face. I have sensitive skin and it becomes very dry in the winter months but I have noticed a difference in my skin. I will definitely buy this again
Heather C.
Westchester
For those emergency situations with under eye puff my go to is the LaRoche Posay Hydraphase Intense Serum. I’ve been using this product for about 10 years and it’s never disappointed. Great value for a great product.
Melissa C.
Richmond Hill, ON
I used this product for only ten days before I noticed a huge different in skin firmness and texture. Instead of having cracked dry skin (from vitamin A cream) I now have smooth supple skin that glows and does not flake from the weather. It is thick but can be used day or night without worry of causing breakouts.
Kristen C.
Simcoe , ON
BEST. PRODUCT. EVER!!

I have super sensitive skin and this entire brand is amazing! I have not found a product that is not awesome!!!

This serum lasts all day and is great for underneath makeup. Hydraphase line is seriously AMAZING!!
Ellie R.
Nice product, I felt as though it did make my skin look and feel Nice but I didn't really notice major changes. It is a bit too chemically for me but I didn't break out and didn't cause any sensitivity.
Cashmere A.
Am absolute favorite of mine. Being new to. Serums I wasnt sure of the benefit and viewed it as an added sales gimmick. I was wrong. I love this serum and am. Excited to try others when I am out.
Charlotte R.
I love this serum. I have dry, dehydrated skin and it’s made a huge difference in both the appearance and feel of my skin. It’s easy to apply, sinks in quickly and it’s not too expensive either.
Sameera A.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
This was like a skin drink! Absorbs really easily, didn’t leave sticky residue. Hydrated the skin for about an hour and then fades. Short lived but good effect. Probably good as a primer before your actual moisturiser.
Magali G.
Lavergne
I usually LOVE La Roche Posay product. This one I have difficulty using ... why the smell of alcohol in it. It just repulse me. It seems to do his job but so far I don’t stand it. If the smell of alcohol don’t bother you go ahead I’m sure it does his job. Pretty decepointed too bad it had it all mostly ... pump up bottle, nice packaging and will rehydrate your skin supposely
Ashley P.
I can’t express enough love for this particular product. Before using I struggled with dry facial skin that would make my makeup look terrible. After using this product my face became moisturized and changed the way my skin reacted to makeup.
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Does this actually work? And does it make your face oily or greasy feeling?
anastasia d.
Hoboken , NJ
Does this make your skin oily?