La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Riche 24-Hour Intense Rehydration Moisturizer for Dry Skin with Hyaluronic Acid

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Face cream for immediate and long-lasting hydration. Formulated with Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid to infuse skin with water, moisturize and soothe skin. Refreshing, non-greasy texture adapted to dry skin. Use as a daily face moisturizer. Paraben-free. Ingredients: Aqua / Water • Glycerin • Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter • Dimethicone • Polyethylene • Liquidum / Mineral Oil • Cetyl Alcohol • Urea • Glyceryl Linoleate • Peg-100 Stearate • Glyceryl Stearate • Pentylene Glycol • Stearic Acid • Carbomer • Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer • Glyceryl Linolenate • Glyceryl Oleate • Triethanolamine • Disodium Edta • Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid • Xanthan Gum • Polysorbate 60 • Tocopheryl Acetate • Caprylyl Glycol • Parfum / Fragrance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Adolfo F.
Debary, FL
This lightweight lotion goes a long way and delivers a ton of moisture for extra dry skin. I'm used to having to put several coats of thick lotion on but with this, a little is all I need and it penetrates the skin without feeling greasy.
I have ultra sensitive skin and this is one of the few lotions I can use that does not burn!
GREAT product! Love everything I've purchased from this line.
Carolyne G.
OBSESSED. It literally changes your skin's texture and hydrates in seconds. The pump works great and gives you just the right amount of product so you don't waste any. I have really sensitive skin and was skeptical but I will never stop buying this moisturizer!
Melissa O.
Cool, CA
Great product, love anything with hyaluronic acid in it! LOVE! Price isn't terrible, I wish the product felt a bit creamier- since I'm so dry I like something thick and creamy in texture and this has a bit more of a gel-ish feeling, however it does deliver
Katie U.
Riverside, OH
This does its job and does it well. It has a gel like consistency and with the hyaluronic acid it moisturizers skin extremely well. It also contains a nice fragrance that is subtle not to overwhelming.it is all natural and is suitable for sensitive skin.
Karina S.
Doral, FL
effective for long-lasting hydration. help for symptoms such as discomfort, redness, tightness and even itching. To soothe the fragile skin, this product is special for sensitive skin.
Viara T.
This is an amazing product especially if you have sensitive skin I used this everyday and it's really good for dry skin
Angela L.
What is not to love about this miraculous product? It is just AMAZING, MY SKIN FEELS GREAT AN THE RESULTA ARE THERE
Ely R.
permite que tu piel se vea fresca y regenerada durante todo el dia ademas que le hidrata de una manera estupenda
Aoife L.
This is my favorite moisturizer for year-round use. It moisturizes nicely in the summer without being oily, and is heavy-duty enough for the dry winter months. My only problem with the product is the awkward bottle design which makes it difficult to get the product out once it is running low. Overall great product despite this and I will continue to buy.
Samantha L.
Clifton , NJ
LOVE this moisturizer... such a great dose of hydration for the skin without it being thick or heavy feeling! Wears well under makeup or can be used as a deep moisturizer fix overnight. I've used this product on myself & on my clients. This brand overall is a brand I trust!
Teresa L.
La Crosse, FL
Is this product good for dry and sensitive skin?