La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Riche 24-Hour Intense Rehydration Moisturizer for Dry Skin with Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Hend B.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Face cream for immediate and long-lasting hydration. Formulated with Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid to infuse skin with water, moisturize and soothe skin. Refreshing, non-greasy texture adapted to dry skin. Use as a daily face moisturizer. Paraben-free. Ingredients: Aqua / Water • Glycerin • Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter • Dimethicone • Polyethylene • Liquidum / Mineral Oil • Cetyl Alcohol • Urea • Glyceryl Linoleate • Peg-100 Stearate • Glyceryl Stearate • Pentylene Glycol • Stearic Acid • Carbomer • Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer • Glyceryl Linolenate • Glyceryl Oleate • Triethanolamine • Disodium Edta • Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid • Xanthan Gum • Polysorbate 60 • Tocopheryl Acetate • Caprylyl Glycol • Parfum / Fragrance. see more...

• Is this product good for dry and sensitive skin?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Megan C.
Gallatin, TN
I keep coming back to this moisturizer! It’s gentle, effective, just the right texture and goes on great under foundation or as a night cream. Just great all around.
Aoife L.
This is my favorite moisturizer for year-round use. It moisturizes nicely in the summer without being oily, and is heavy-duty enough for the dry winter months. My only problem with the product is the awkward bottle design which makes it difficult to get the product out once it is running low. Overall great product despite this and I will continue to buy.
Samantha L.
Clifton , NJ
LOVE this moisturizer... such a great dose of hydration for the skin without it being thick or heavy feeling! Wears well under makeup or can be used as a deep moisturizer fix overnight. I've used this product on myself & on my clients. This brand overall is a brand I trust!
Katie U.
Riverside, OH
This does its job and does it well. It has a gel like consistency and with the hyaluronic acid it moisturizers skin extremely well. It also contains a nice fragrance that is subtle not to overwhelming.it is all natural and is suitable for sensitive skin.
Melissa O.
Cool, CA
Great product, love anything with hyaluronic acid in it! LOVE! Price isn't terrible, I wish the product felt a bit creamier- since I'm so dry I like something thick and creamy in texture and this has a bit more of a gel-ish feeling, however it does deliver
Adolfo F.
Debary, FL
This lightweight lotion goes a long way and delivers a ton of moisture for extra dry skin. I'm used to having to put several coats of thick lotion on but with this, a little is all I need and it penetrates the skin without feeling greasy.
I have ultra sensitive skin and this is one of the few lotions I can use that does not burn!
GREAT product! Love everything I've purchased from this line.
Renea G.
Gainesville, GA
Makes my skin feel silky and smooth. A small amount goes a long way. I buy it every other month because it's a little pricey for a mom raising nine kids. It's gentle on the skin, better than soap and water. It would be nice if they put out a coupon every now and then.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
The La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Riche 24-Hour Intense Rehydration Moisturizer for Dry Skin with Hyaluronic Acid is a pretty good moisturizer and if it does have Hyaluronic acid, definitely worth putting on your face.
Hailey R.
Trafford , AL
I used this throughout my school year and as I recall I don't think I had any problems, I actually loved the product. I just had flakey skin on my face and it did exactly what it was supposed to to, which was keep my face moisturized.
Alexandra L.
Santa rosa, CA
this moisturizer definitely does the job and it does it well! I used some of this at my mother in laws house when i forgot mine. My skin felt so incredibly soft after using this product. Its pricey thats the only draw back.
Teresa L.
La Crosse, FL
Is this product good for dry and sensitive skin?