La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Riche uploaded by Hend B.La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Riche uploaded by Andrea C.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Face moisturizer for dry skin that intensely moisturizes immediately and long-lastingly.

• With Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid to infuse skin with water, moisturize and soothe dry skin
  • Refreshing, non greasy texture adapted to dry skin
  • Use daily

Hydraphase Intense Light for dry skin is a face moisturizer that ensures water is infused within the skin to guarantee immediate and long-lasting hydration.

• Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid absorbs up to 1,000 times its weight in water for immediate plumping effect and long lasting hydration.
  • Antioxidant thermal spring water soothes skin.
  • Air-tight pump preserves optimal freshness and formula.

Ingredients: Aqua / Water • Glycerin • Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter • Dimethicone • Polyethylene • Liquidum / Mineral Oil • Cetyl Alcohol • Urea • Glyceryl Linoleate • Peg-100 Stearate • Glyceryl Stearate • Pentylene Glycol • Stearic Acid • Carbomer • Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer • Glyceryl Linolenate • Glyceryl Oleate • Triethanolamine • Disodium Edta • Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid • Xanthan Gum • Polysorbate 60 • Tocopheryl Acetate • Caprylyl Glycol • Parfum / Fragrance.

Usage:

• Use as a daily moisturizer.
  • After thoroughly cleansing skin, apply morning and evening to face and neck.

Lydda L.
Miami Beach
Great for night use but a little to thick for day use ( I have oily skin and enlarged pores) but it is great for bedtime. A little goes a long way so the price is definitely worth it. Dermatologist approved so no need to worry if you suffer from acne. This brand is my all time favorite and I have been using this since I was 15. 15 years later it is still My go-to. Whenever I stop using these products I honestly regret it a couple of months later.
Aoife L.
This is my favorite moisturizer for year-round use. It moisturizes nicely in the summer without being oily, and is heavy-duty enough for the dry winter months. My only problem with the product is the awkward bottle design which makes it difficult to get the product out once it is running low. Overall great product despite this and I will continue to buy.
Katie U.
Dayton, OH
This does its job and does it well. It has a gel like consistency and with the hyaluronic acid it moisturizers skin extremely well. It also contains a nice fragrance that is subtle not to overwhelming.it is all natural and is suitable for sensitive skin.
Melissa O.
Cool, CA
Great product, love anything with hyaluronic acid in it! LOVE! Price isn't terrible, I wish the product felt a bit creamier- since I'm so dry I like something thick and creamy in texture and this has a bit more of a gel-ish feeling, however it does deliver
Scarlet P.
MIAMI, FL
This product is amazing! I really like how my skin feels after applying this product.La Roche Posay is one of my favorite brands and this product is no different. It works wonders on dry skin and can be used day or night. It is great for summer months here in the US when I tend to get more sun so my skin is dry or during the harsh winter months as well.
Megan C.
Gallatin, TN
I keep coming back to this moisturizer! It’s gentle, effective, just the right texture and goes on great under foundation or as a night cream. Just great all around.
Adolfo F.
Debary, FL
This lightweight lotion goes a long way and delivers a ton of moisture for extra dry skin. I'm used to having to put several coats of thick lotion on but with this, a little is all I need and it penetrates the skin without feeling greasy.
I have ultra sensitive skin and this is one of the few lotions I can use that does not burn!
GREAT product! Love everything I've purchased from this line.
Renea G.
Gainesville, GA
Makes my skin feel silky and smooth. A small amount goes a long way. I buy it every other month because it's a little pricey for a mom raising nine kids. It's gentle on the skin, better than soap and water. It would be nice if they put out a coupon every now and then.
Samantha L.
Clifton, NJ
LOVE this moisturizer... such a great dose of hydration for the skin without it being thick or heavy feeling! Wears well under makeup or can be used as a deep moisturizer fix overnight. I've used this product on myself & on my clients. This brand overall is a brand I trust!
Jillian A.
Manasquan, NJ
Teresa L.
La Crosse, FL
Is this product good for dry and sensitive skin?
Jenny F.