La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Mask uploaded by hejer t.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Face mask to hydrate, soothe, and help restore skin comfort. Instensively rehydrates and improves luminosity.

• With Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid to infuse skin with water, moisturize and soothe skin
  • A fresh, non-greasy gel texture
  • Use as a face mask. Apply a generous layer to the face and neck and leave on for 10 minutes. Gently remove any excess product with a cotton pad.
  • Paraben free

Hydraphase Mask is a rehydrating, soothing face mask to replenish skin with moisture.

• Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid absorbs up to 1,000 times its weight in water for immediate plumping effect and long lasting hydration.
  • Antioxidant thermal spring water soothes skin.

Aqua, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Alcohol Denat., Butyrospermum, Parkii Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, Nylon-12, Polysorbate 60, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Dimethiconol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium Edta, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum Tocopheryl Acetate, Ci 42090, Parfum

Usage:

• Use as a daily face mask.
  • Apply a generous layer to the face and neck and leave on for 10 minutes. Gently remove any excess product with a cotton pad.

• Will this help get rid of the flakiness?1 Answers
member-3e327fd77
This is one of my favorite masks to do!!! I absolutely love this brand and from the moment I start using them I could see
Changes in my skin !! I bought it in my local pharmacy and I would totally buy it again, this is already by second tube 😍😍😍
Dima M.
algeria
Soothing Rehydrating Mask

Thermal bath for sensitive skin. Comfort, flexibility, soothing.

Hydraphase Intense Mask immerses the skin in a thermal bath that diffuses high performance moisturizing ingredients:

• Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid infuses immediately and holds water permanently in the skin.

• High concentration of Thermal Water La Roche-Posay anti-irritant, antioxidant and softening. Fresh and velvety gel-cream texture.

Without paraben.

Results: Wrapped in intense comfort, the skin is deeply rehydrated. She finds flexibility and softness
Stephanie K.
Burnaby , BC
I'm obsessed with anything la Roche!! It gives skin extreme hydration and cleans up pigmentation issues. Skin appears smooth, refreshed, youthful and glowing. This is a superior product for a variety of skin types. I have dry skin on the centre of my face with an oily forehead, fine lines and large pores on my cheeks. Seriously, this product helped to remedy that!!! Love :)
Daniela O.
London, Greater London
I have oily but dehydrated skin and this mask works brilliantly after I use clay mask. As I my skin's oily, I apply only like I would moisturiser, keep it on for 15-30 minutes and depending how my skin feels, I either wash it off or remove with a damp cotton pad. I think dry skin type can apply more, or even use it as an overnight mask or as a primer under make up.
𝐿𝑦𝑛𝑛 𝐵.
Antwerp
I'm on accutane for 6 months now and my skin is extremely dry and sensitive these days. Every product I tried on my face to hydrate it hurted sooo bad and I did't know what to do, so I went to the pharmacist and she recommend this brand. I can tell you that this brand is the only brand that can feed my dry skin without hurting!! It saved me...
Rebecca C.
Roath, cardiff, Cardiff
I love la Roche posay products not irritating at all. Although I would say this is more suited towards oily skin (which I have) I think dry skin girls may find this a little too drying but for those with oily and acne prone skin this product is a must.La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Mask
Cat D.
Liverpool , Merseyside
Can't say enough good things about this mask. You smooth it on your face and neck and 10 minutes later when you wipe it off your skin is hydrated and plumped. Reasonably priced and has a lovely mild fragrance. Worked wonders after spending a few days in the desert!
Cashmere A.
Beautiful mask. I love how you do not need to rinse this off. Simpy apply a thick layer leave on to soak in amd then rub in the excess. I use this at night after an intense exfoliation and I just fall asleep with the thick layer on. Wake up with beautiful skin!
Kristen S.
Esquimalt
This stuff really works. If you are thinking about buying anything from this Brand, do it! You won’t regret it. It’s super gentle on the skin. It is a bit pricey but it’s worth it. The after sun lotion from this brand is amazing as well.
Giota S.
Thessaloniki
What a wonderful product - simple but effective. I use it 2-3 times a week to pamper my skin and the result is really amazing. It hydrates really intensely and plumps your skin without a greasy finish. Little goes a looong way.
Caroline L.
Moncton, NB
Will this help get rid of the flakiness?