La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Mask uploaded by hejer t.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Face mask to hydrate, soothe, and help restore skin comfort. Instensively rehydrates and improves luminosity.

• With Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid to infuse skin with water, moisturize and soothe skin
  • A fresh, non-greasy gel texture
  • Use as a face mask. Apply a generous layer to the face and neck and leave on for 10 minutes. Gently remove any excess product with a cotton pad.
  • Paraben free

Hydraphase Mask is a rehydrating, soothing face mask to replenish skin with moisture.

• Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid absorbs up to 1,000 times its weight in water for immediate plumping effect and long lasting hydration.
  • Antioxidant thermal spring water soothes skin.

Aqua, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Alcohol Denat., Butyrospermum, Parkii Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, Nylon-12, Polysorbate 60, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Dimethiconol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium Edta, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum Tocopheryl Acetate, Ci 42090, Parfum

Usage:

• Use as a daily face mask.
  • Apply a generous layer to the face and neck and leave on for 10 minutes. Gently remove any excess product with a cotton pad.

• Will this help get rid of the flakiness?1 Answers
Lizz F.
Minneapolis, MN
This mask does a wonderful job of hydrating and soothing the skin. I have sensitive and dry skin and this mask did not irritate, but instead left my complexion even and clear. I enjoy the packaging, masks that come in a tube are far more sanitary, and preserves the integrity of the ingredients better than those that come in a tub. I typically use this mask at night, but it’s great to use before makeup application. I use this 1-2 times a week depending on how dry/irritated my skin is. The mask has hyaluronic acid in it, which is a humectant (draws and holds water) so I like to do a spritz of rose water right before I apply the mask for added hydration. This mask is great for all skin types, my sister with combo/oily skin likes this mask as well. I would for sure purchase again.
Cornelia L S.
Florida
I use a lot of the Hydraphase products, including the eye cream, face cream. I did get a sample of this mask too. I love this line of skin care because it plumps my under eyes, the face cream does the same all over my face. My main concerns are anti aging, fine lines, uneven texture. This has a nice lightweight feel too it at first but after you apply it my skin just soaks it all up. It’s definitely worth the price and it lasts a really longtime.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
made me break out like crazy, I don’t have especially sensitive skin!! I would notice little buildups in my skin and red pimples... I don’t have oily skin so I’m not sure how or why the buildup would occur so quickly... also felt like it never truly cleansed my skin...wouldn’t even clean off my tinted moisturizer!
Maria P.
Sioux City, IA
I loved this mask initially at first, but there must be something in it that irritated my skin, it just made it red and patchy. After a couple hours it was nice and smooth so maybe it's a process? Anyone else have this problem?
Daniela D.
Lodi, NJ
I had many skin problems, lots of acne. My doctor gave me some product of this line and omg, they were the best of my life! I used this one that cleanses your skin and makes you feel refreshed. The skin becomes soft and greatly diminishes the impurities, in addition to improving some darker spots on my face. I also used a mousse that was the best product of my life.
Marion N.
Philadelphia, PA
I am a huge fan of anything La Roche-Possay to be honest. From their amazing moisturizing sunscreen to their gentle face washes, I love it all. This product is no different. Excellent quality, excellent packaging and excellent price. I don’t know what else I could ask for !
Morgan C.
Rio Rancho, NM
Excellent product from an excellent brand i have tried this and a sheet mask from this company and i must say I'm in live the tingly feeling it gives off keys me know that it's hydrating every crevice of my face i love this and definitely recommend
Erica A.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a wonderful product I know that using sunscreen is incredibly important especially as we start to age so I've found that this is one of my holy grill products now that I have to use every day
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
I use this when my face really needs some protection, especially on flights and very low humidity days. It can be worn as a top layer of skincare or as a mask for emergency hydration.
Clare r.
Los Angeles, CA
I am a big fan of this brand because almost all the dermatologists that I have seen recommended its products. I bought this masque for my post laser routine and it worked amazingly!!! I used it as a sleeping masque too. When I am too lazy to put on any skin care products, I simply put on this masque and go to sleep. Will be repurchasing!
Caroline L.
Moncton, NB
Will this help get rid of the flakiness?