BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Face moisturizer for normal to combination skin that offers long-lasting hydration.

• With Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid to infuse skin with water, moisturize and soothe skin
  • Refreshing, non-greasy texture adapted to normal to combination skin
  • Use daily

Hydraphase Intense Light is a face moisturizer that ensures water is infused within the skin to guarantee immediate and long-lasting hydration.

• Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid absorbs up to 1,000 times its weight in water for immediate plumping effect and long lasting hydration.
  • Antioxidant thermal spring water soothes skin.
  • Air-tight pump preserves optimal freshness and formula.

Ingredients: Aqua / Water • Hydrogenated Polyisobutene • Dimethicone • Glycerin • Alcohol Denat. • Polyethylene • Peg-20 Stearate • Peg-100 Stearate • Carbomer • Zinc Gluconate • Glyceryl Stearate • Isohexadecane • Sodium Hydroxide • Disodium Edta • Copper Sulfate • Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid • Xanthan Gum • Pentylene Glycol • Polysorbate 80 • Acrylamide/sodium • Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer • Cetyl Alcohol • Caprylyl Glycol • Parfum/fragrance.

Usage:

• Use as a daily moisturizer.
  • After thoroughly cleansing skin, apply morning and evening to face and neck.

Buy on Target*
Veronica N.
Scottsdale , AZ
I have yet to try a La Roche Posay product I didn't care for. This moisturizer is perfect for the summer months for when I want a light feeling moisturizer that still hydrates my skin in the dry heat and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. This cream has a wonderful texture and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and nourished but not heavy or greasy.
Anh N.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is the best moisturizer for my combination skin type without causing any breakout and completely hydrating my skin during winter. It also absorb really quickly to my skin. I will definitely buy it again. Love it
Kara D.
Great product a little pricey but the benefits outweigh it. I loved the smell and the feeling I got after. Absorbed fast bought mine at CVS. This was the first product I used from this brand and I would try others
Ellie B.
This is my all time favorite facial moisturizer. I have very acne prone combination skin. It is a gentle moisturizer, but does a great job hydrating skin. It soaks right in and leaves skin feeling refreshed- not greasy at all! I would recommend this to everyone. I will use this for the rest of my life.
Patti B.
Algonquin, IL
I can't believe people gave it only 2 stars! This moisturizer is amazing. I have very dry sensitive skin, this is ideal. My skin soaks it up and doesn't cause irritation at all.
Imani C.
Bloomfield, NJ
Reinforcing the cellular cohesion to help the skin retain water durably. Fresh, non greasy texture to soothe and restore skin comfort.
Katie S.
Decatur, IL
This product was just OK in my opinion. It is a little pricey for the amount of product that is needed for full hydration...
Ana Monique C.
Yonkers, NY
I love this brand, the products are awesome, it`s kind of expensive but worth each penny, they really work great on our skin.
KayLee W.
Johns Island, SC
Sort of pricey but worth it makes your skin feel fresh and hydrated I could use this forever I love it
Tamar G.
Not a good product at all. I have combination skin and find a lot of BB creams too oily. I was excited to have found this one. It went on terrible, it clung to any patches of dryer skin even when applied after moisturiser. It didnt look even or smooth, and my face felt greasy all day. I didnt like the texture it wasnt matte at all.