BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Amparo S.
Church Hill, MD
You can never go wrong with this product. I have used this product for a long time and it never disappoints. It is worth the money. Leaves your skin so moisturized.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
This brand always amazed by the quality of their products. La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Eyes, 0.5 Fluid Ounce fully comply with their duties.
zeinouba B.
Tunis
For the perfect hydration under eye and give the exact moisturizing for these area and thining the fine lines so I really advice to take these product also la Roche posât it's a very good brand specially for acne oily skin
Balkys A.
Panama
Excellent product for expression lines... Nice packaging perfect size if you traveling............. The distribution in the face is oily but after su difuse the product is matte. Repeat user. I revommend tjis product.
Sophie K.
Absolutely love everything from the Le Roche Posay Hydra Phase line, I have such dry skin especially around my eyes in Winter it can get almost cracked and I have found since I have been using this it's great at bringing the moisture back into my skin
Pegleess B.
Guelph, ON
Worth every penny! The La Roche Posay products are unparalleled. This is one of the top recommended products by dermatologists, and for good reason! Skin savers!
Richel B.
Tarxien
My baby pedia recommend this brand for him that siut for babies skin, then I saw this for adults like me if its good for baby it will good for my skin too.
nuha k.
This amazing product from la roche posay is a must have can't tell how smooth my eyes look like after i put the night before ,also i got rid of puffiness
Soumaya A.
Marrakech
Excellent if eyes are puffy or baggy because of lack of sleep. It cools and moisturizes, is hypoallergenic, has no strong scent. Have a normal packaging!
Johana M.
I used this product very little time however I liked its texture is creamy, it felt my eyes and eyes bags rejuvenated quite moisturized. I recommend it.
Jennifer L.
Medley, FL
It is good? my skin is very oily and always use a moisturizer that I have to apply compact powder lot because I have used creams leave my skin more fat than usual