La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Eyes uploaded by Oleannys Fabiola R.La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Eyes uploaded by Yryna R.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Moisturizes immediately and long-lastingly. Visibly diminishes the look of under-eye bags and puffiness.

• WIth Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid to infuse skin with water, moisturize and soothe skin.
  • Cooling, refreshing gel texture
  • Suitable for the sensitive eye area

Hydraphase Intense Eyes is a moisturizer that ensures water is infused within the skin to guarantee immediate and long-lasting hydration.

• Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid absorbs up to 1,000 times its weight in water for immediate plumping effect and long lasting hydration.
  • Antioxidant thermal spring water soothes skin.
  • Caffeine visibly reduces the look of under-eye bag.
  • Moisturizes for 24 hours
  • Visibly diminishes the look of under-eye bags

Ingredients: Aqua / Water • Glycerin • Carbomer • Glycinesoja Protein / Soybean Protein • Caffeine • Isohexadecane • Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate • Sodium Hyaluronate • Sodium Hydroxide • Disodium Edta • Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid • Caprylyl Glycol • Polysorbate 80 • Acrylamide / Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer • Potassium Sorbate • Sodium Benzoate.

Usage:

• Use as a daily eye moisturizer.
  • Apply in the morning and / or evening. Massage from the inner corner of the eye outward.
  • If used in conjunction with a facial moisturizer use eye product first.

Buy on La Roch...
  • "I used it every morning when I had it." in 1 review
Victoria N.
NORTHRIDGE, CA
Love this eye cream. It is very delicate, light and gives your eye a better look right from the first application. It absorbs fast and does not leave any residue
Ana Carolina C.
Birmingham, MI
I love this eye gel it gently hydrates without causing any sensitivity issues and is not greasy so it does not make your mascara smear! I use many La Roche-Posay products and never disappointed me!!!!!!
Isabella S.
This always belongs in my travel carry on! The price here in the US is a little much, so I always try to buy it whenever I am in Europe. It keeps the skin around my eyes moisturised whenever I travel by plane or during very long car rides. The main thing that I love is that it isn't oily or leaves any residue, it melts right into your skin.It leaves me look fresh and awake, no bags, no puffiness just a well-rested lass
Yryna R.
East Hanover, NJ
I use the third tube, every day, in the morning and in the evening. Dark circles under the eyes do not remove, but this is not a problem. But under the eyes the skin is perfectly moistened and nourished, perfectly prepares the skin for applying makeup. It does not roll on the base and concealer. I recommend for daily care.
Angeles C.
Doral, FL
I love moisturizing creams and eye contours so I experiment with several options to see which is best suited to my skin, the roche has filled my expectations after estee lauder, it helps me when I have not had a complete rest in the evenings And in the morning I have a little swollen eyes, helps to reduce dark circles and expression lines I know that like me there are many women who go through the same thing, so between costs this is a good option and apart it usually leaves good expectations, the I recommend.
Marian P.
Portland, OR
I bought this online from Dermstore for about $34. I like that it's a squeeze tube instead of tub, as it makes it feel more sanitary. This is ok. It's a gel consistency and feels really hydrating and has that cooling feeling that gel has, however it doesn't do much of anything for wrinkles. I probably wouldn't repurchase as the price point is too high for a hydrating gel.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
I received a sample of this and tried it for a little over a week. Since this was the first time I have tried this brand so I didn't know what to expect but I think I did notice that my eyes weren't as puffy or dark and not as tired looking. I may have to purchase this so I can use it for a longer time and see if the results get even better.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product! I have baggy dark circles under my eyes and after just a few days of using this I noticed the difference. My circles weren't as dark and my skin definitely felt more tight rather than baggy. I would definitely purchase this product even though it's on the pricey side it's worth it!
Lindsey O.
I bought the tinted version of this product and I worked amazingly! I bought it at target, although it is a bit pricy it is definitely worth it. It is very gentle and isn't at all sticky or oily. I would definitely recommend this product to other if they are willing to spend the money.
Rosaly N.
Just started using and it seems fine. Not too oily but need to use for a couple more weeks to determine if it provides any real benefit. Arrived quickly and it was packaged appropriately. Excellent eye cream, it has reversed damaged dawn by a very strong cream from Lancome. Would highly recommend.
Kerlin F.
Doral, FL
Hello friends do you really work ?? I suffer from dark circles
Jennifer L.
Medley, FL
It is good? my skin is very oily and always use a moisturizer that I have to apply compact powder lot because I have used creams leave my skin more fat than usual
BethAnn E.
Which products actually help to get rid of eye bags? I have terrible eye bags that is dark in the mornings and still kinda have them in afternoon.
Guillermina M.
Fremont , NC
Looking For Something Not To Expensive But That Works For Under Eye Bags ? And Recommendations? Please & Thank You