La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Eyes uploaded by Oleannys Fabiola R.La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Eyes uploaded by Yryna R.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Moisturizes immediately and long-lastingly. Visibly diminishes the look of under-eye bags and puffiness.

• WIth Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid to infuse skin with water, moisturize and soothe skin.
  • Cooling, refreshing gel texture
  • Suitable for the sensitive eye area

Hydraphase Intense Eyes is a moisturizer that ensures water is infused within the skin to guarantee immediate and long-lasting hydration.

• Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid absorbs up to 1,000 times its weight in water for immediate plumping effect and long lasting hydration.
  • Antioxidant thermal spring water soothes skin.
  • Caffeine visibly reduces the look of under-eye bag.
  • Moisturizes for 24 hours
  • Visibly diminishes the look of under-eye bags

Ingredients: Aqua / Water • Glycerin • Carbomer • Glycinesoja Protein / Soybean Protein • Caffeine • Isohexadecane • Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate • Sodium Hyaluronate • Sodium Hydroxide • Disodium Edta • Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid • Caprylyl Glycol • Polysorbate 80 • Acrylamide / Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer • Potassium Sorbate • Sodium Benzoate.

Usage:

• Use as a daily eye moisturizer.
  • Apply in the morning and / or evening. Massage from the inner corner of the eye outward.
  • If used in conjunction with a facial moisturizer use eye product first.

• "I used it every morning when I had it." in 1 review
Oumaima F.
Montreal
Didn’t do anything for me. I struggle with fine lines under my eyes and it’s really noticeable when I put makeup on. I needed something to hydrate my undereyes and reduce fine lines, but this product isn’t a the solution for me. I would definitely recommand if you just need a base for your undereyes before applying makeup.
Victoria N.
Love this eye cream. It is very delicate, light and gives your eye a better look right from the first application. It absorbs fast and does not leave any residue
Ana Carolina C.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I love this eye gel it gently hydrates without causing any sensitivity issues and is not greasy so it does not make your mascara smear! I use many La Roche-Posay products and never disappointed me!!!!!!
Isabella S.
This always belongs in my travel carry on! The price here in the US is a little much, so I always try to buy it whenever I am in Europe. It keeps the skin around my eyes moisturised whenever I travel by plane or during very long car rides. The main thing that I love is that it isn't oily or leaves any residue, it melts right into your skin.It leaves me look fresh and awake, no bags, no puffiness just a well-rested lass
Yryna R.
New Castle, DE
I use the third tube, every day, in the morning and in the evening. Dark circles under the eyes do not remove, but this is not a problem. But under the eyes the skin is perfectly moistened and nourished, perfectly prepares the skin for applying makeup. It does not roll on the base and concealer. I recommend for daily care.
Angeles C.
I love moisturizing creams and eye contours so I experiment with several options to see which is best suited to my skin, the roche has filled my expectations after estee lauder, it helps me when I have not had a complete rest in the evenings And in the morning I have a little swollen eyes, helps to reduce dark circles and expression lines I know that like me there are many women who go through the same thing, so between costs this is a good option and apart it usually leaves good expectations, the I recommend.
Marian P.
Portland, OR
I bought this online from Dermstore for about $34. I like that it's a squeeze tube instead of tub, as it makes it feel more sanitary. This is ok. It's a gel consistency and feels really hydrating and has that cooling feeling that gel has, however it doesn't do much of anything for wrinkles. I probably wouldn't repurchase as the price point is too high for a hydrating gel.
Mary C.
Indianapolis, IN
I received a sample of this and tried it for a little over a week. Since this was the first time I have tried this brand so I didn't know what to expect but I think I did notice that my eyes weren't as puffy or dark and not as tired looking. I may have to purchase this so I can use it for a longer time and see if the results get even better.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product! I have baggy dark circles under my eyes and after just a few days of using this I noticed the difference. My circles weren't as dark and my skin definitely felt more tight rather than baggy. I would definitely purchase this product even though it's on the pricey side it's worth it!
Lindsey O.
I bought the tinted version of this product and I worked amazingly! I bought it at target, although it is a bit pricy it is definitely worth it. It is very gentle and isn't at all sticky or oily. I would definitely recommend this product to other if they are willing to spend the money.
Kerlin F.
Doral, FL
Hello friends do you really work ?? I suffer from dark circles
Jennifer L.
Medley, FL
It is good? my skin is very oily and always use a moisturizer that I have to apply compact powder lot because I have used creams leave my skin more fat than usual
Guillermina M.
Fremont , NC
Looking For Something Not To Expensive But That Works For Under Eye Bags ? And Recommendations? Please & Thank You
BethAnn E.
Which products actually help to get rid of eye bags? I have terrible eye bags that is dark in the mornings and still kinda have them in afternoon.