La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Eyes uploaded by EZX Iryna R.La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Eyes uploaded by Oleannys Fabiola R.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Intense Rehydration. Anti-puffiness. Paraben free. Fragrance free. Cellular junctions within the skin ensure cohesion of the epidermis, essential for correct hydration levels within the skin. Intensely re-hydrating anti under-eye bag doubled action formula: Fragmented hyaluronic acid reinforces cellular cohesion for intense rehydration. Caffeine helps combat puffiness The eye contour is lastingly rehydration. . see more...

• "I used it every morning when I had it." in 1 review
oriana c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing , i have sensitive skin and this makes my eye area feel smooth and so moistured , is a transparen't gel and is great to reduce puffiness , i have 24 years olds and works amazing but maybe if you are older you will need something that contains collagen to help you with wrinkles ,
Nelyabith B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The gel spreads easily on the skin. It feels very refreshing on the eye area and I experienced no sensitivity from it. I was really pleased with how well it worked on my skin. I recommend alternating with a more hydrating cream in nights.
Eliangy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is another fantastic option if you, like me, don't sleep much. It keeps you from looking like a character from the walking dead and you can also carry it around with you if you are on the go.
Lily F.
Hinsdale, IL
I love La Roche-Posay! This brand is fantastic and definitely worth the money. This eye cream provides intense hydration and prevents the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Great product!
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

I love this product for the skin around my eyes suffer from dry skin and this cream is wonderful as the mayotía of its products for face care
Laura C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im pregnant, so i don't get to sleep to much but i never miss my eye cream, it keeps me at least without a zombie face in the mornings
Giselle O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite eye cream on the market, really love it! Effective but a little expensive for my taste. But does the work!!
Mariel S.
Doral, FL
Hidrata muy bien los ojos, nosotras las mujeres despues de los 25 tenemos que empezar a cuidarnos!!
EZX Iryna R.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the third tube, every day, in the morning and in the evening. Dark circles under the eyes do not remove, but this is not a problem. But under the eyes the skin is perfectly moistened and nourished, perfectly prepares the skin for applying makeup. It does not roll on the base and concealer. I recommend for daily care.
maria d.
Great product! I used it every morning when I had it. Helps my puffy eyes after I get up or even in the evening before a night out.
Guillermina M.
Fremont , NC
Looking For Something Not To Expensive But That Works For Under Eye Bags ? And Recommendations? Please & Thank You