La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Serum With Hyaluronic Acid

ANTI-AGING CONCENTRATE, REPAIRING, REPLUMPING: Hyaluronic acid serum with two types of Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin B5 to help plump the look of skin and repair by replenishing skin’s natural moisture barrier. Skin is more hydrated, looks visibly replumped, and has a healthy-fresh complexion.

• Hyaluronic acid face serum with two types of Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin B5 to help plump the look of skin and repair by replenishing skin’s natural moisture barrier.
  • Fresh water-gel texture easily absorbs into skin.
  • Use as a daily hyaluronic acid serum. Apply morning and/or evening to the face and neck.
  • Paraben free

Hyalu B5 Serum is a replumping hyaluronic acid serum with two types of Hyaluronic Acid + Vitamin B5 to help plump the look of skin.

• High molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid creates an invisible surface barrier on skin to lock in moisture
  • Low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid helps replump the look of skin
  • Vitamin B5 helps hydrate and support the skin barrier
  • Madecassoside, an extract of the herb Centella Asiatica, soothes skin
  • La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water contains a unique mineral diversity scientifically demonstrated for its soothing and antioxidant benefits

Usage:

• Use as a daily hyaluronic acid face serum.
  • Apply morning and/or evening to the face and neck.
  • Fresh water-gel texture easily absorbs into skin.

Would this be ok to use while nursing?
Regarding the La Roche Posay serums-should you use the B3 and B5 both on the evening? If so, does it matter what order you apply them? Thanks! ❤️ La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Serum With Hyaluronic Acid La Roche Posay Retinol B3 Pure Retinol Serum
Is it sticky? Does it layer well with other products/serums?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Serum With Hyaluronic Acid!
How would you rate this product?
Brick, NJ
La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Serum With Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Cassandra B.
Do you feel like your skin is missing something?? Let me help you out. Today I got ask this question very often: How do you get your makeup to stay so well? Let me fill you in on some of my most kept secrets... Its not about what makeup you use but what nutrients you are properly feeding to you skin.. Let me introduce to you HYALU B5 from the brand LA ROCHE POSAY.. Targeted for fine lines, elasticity and dehydration. Contains/ *Vitamin B5 helps keep skin soft, smooth and healthy. It also has an anti-inflammatory effect that can help stimulate your skin's healing processes. Deeply hydrating, it helps keep skin quenched by absorbing moisture from the air. *Hyaluronic Acid helps reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles retaining moisture to the skin, creating a plumping effect. *Works well morning and nights. Thanks to my serim My makeup applied so well especially how well its holding up since i applied my makeup at 4am.. Im in love with my SERUM Thank You influenster for complimentary products for testing purposes #contest #complimentary #LRPSerums #LaRochePosayUSA @Influenster @larocheposayusa
Los Angeles, CA
I received this complimentary in my vox box last week and have been using it everyday since. So far my thoughts are: Firstly I LOVE la roche so i was really excited to try this! I have acne prone skin and suffer from blemishes constantly, the type where even when the breakout doesn’t reach the surface I still scar! I was super excited to try this because I heard wonderful things about how good hyaluronic acid is for my type of skin. Upon application I will admit it was a bit sticky, sticker than I would prefer and it takes a moment to absorb. That said, once it’s absorbed it left my face literally GLOWING. I live in LA so my skin has been super dehydrated (yet i have oily skin so I can be very combo) and this did a great job at plumping my face a bit more. I think because of the sticky texture I prefer to use it overnight and let it do it’s thing. I did that the other night and I woke up with very fresh, plump skin! The scent didn’t bother me too much either! I Overall, I’ll be absolutely adding this to my daily routine to help combat my dehydrated skin.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have found a lot of HA serums to be really underwhelming, but this one I actually like. I received this complimentary from Influenster, and I have found it to be a great addition to my skincare routine. It’s runny, as you would expect with a typical HA serum, but it’s slightly more viscous than most. As a result it leaves your skin feeling very silky, while also being a great product to mix in with your regular lotions and sunscreens to help it glide on easier. This does have the typical La Roche-Posay scent to it though, so if you’re looking for something scent free this is not it. I really like the scent of their products, and this hasn’t irritated my otherwise very sensitive and dry skin, so I will happy keep using this. Also, I like that this is super easy to find (Ulta, CVS, online, etc) and doesn’t cost as much as other high-end face products. Lastly, I think it compliments the other products in this line (the vitamin C serum and retinol B3 serum) very nicely. Great product!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I have combination skin (more on the dry side with dry patches). I also have sensitive skin and have occasional eczema flare-ups on my face. I initially tried this serum on a “good-skin” day. I love that the product feels light and absorbs quickly. I actually like the light fragrance that faded upon application. Despite the fragrance, I did not react poorly with this product; however, I know that scents on skincare may be a dealbreaker for some. I didn’t notice an incredible change using this serum daily for about a week until I had a mild-moderate flare-up. I try to avoid a lot of products at times like these until the flare-up completely resolves. However, I started using my normal skin care products. This serum did not burn and felt cooling to my skin. It also tamed my dry patches!! I would definitely purchase this again.
Nashville, TN
La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Serum With Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Camilla A.
First off, I love the look of these serums - they each come in a different brightly colored glass vile that look really cute & chic on my bathroom counter. It also smells really lovely - not too strong or specific, just a very general pleasant (and expensive-smelling ) scent. The serum goes on really velvety, effortlessly sinking into the skin, but dries tight - in a good way. It feels like you can immediately tell the serum is firming up your skin. I used this primarily on my neck, because that is the area I can most recognize aging. Also, my face is incredibly sensitive so I have to be really careful with what I use there. I’ve only just started using it so I’m excited to see long term results, but I am definitely enjoying it so far & can already feel & see firming. I received this product gratis for my honest review.
La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Serum With Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Ingrid M.
I bought this about 3 weeks ago and use it daily as part of my AM and PM skincare routine, after toning and before specialty treatments and moisturizer. It is not sticky or too heavy (if you don't use more than 3 drops). I absolutely love the shine it gives to my face and since using the product I noticed a big difference in my sking texture and level of mouisture right away. I don't feel as though my skin is so dry during the winter anymore. I will definitely be repurchasing, and the product goes further then other serums that I have used.
Deer Park, IL
I enjoyed this product (this was complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.) The texture of this is very rich, almost a little sticky and smells light and nice. The scent is hard to describe but somehow feels nostalgic, being fresh and kind of sweet. I applied this after cleansing in the morning, before moisturizer. It gives a feeling of locking in moisturizer and makes my skin feel supple and smooth. One thing to note is that it takes a little longer to dry/sink fully into my skin. I prefer to use it when I’m not in a hurry to get ready/put on makeup, or using it at night. All in all, it is a very nice and basic serum for my needs, since I always have some type of hyaluronic acid in my routine!
Prattville, AL
La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Serum With Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Tiffany R.
I can't say enough good things about this serum! The La Roche-Posay Hyalu-B5 serum is my new go to for adding hydration after cleansing my skin. It doesn't have any scent, its super moisturizing and it keeps my skin looking fresh and plump all day! I have used a lot of "hydrating" serums in the past but this is definitely a favorite. You only need a few drops to hydrate your face so it should last a long time. I like to keep it in my skincare fridge to prolong the life of the product. All in all, I'm so happy I was sent this serum to review. Thank you Influenster!!
Roseville , CA
La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Serum With Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Jessica R.
Hi ladies and gents, If you love to keep up with your skin care, and love to have a fresh looking face, please try this product. Before This was sent to me, I used hyaluronic acid from The Ordinary and ran out. So when I got this in the mail, thank you @influenster, I was stoked! This serum is soft does not smell like anything and it’s not too thick or too thin. It does tend to feel just a tab bit sticky but as it dries, that tends to go away. You see results in just a week and I’ve gotten many compliments that my skin looks great again. I fully recommend this product and urge you to try it. Once I’m out I’m definitely switching to this brand for my facial oils for skincare. Woohoo!
Huntingtn Bch, CA
La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Serum With Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Jessica J.
Using for the first time, I like the size the product comes in. It has a nice scent and a little goes a long way. It feels great on my skin can’t wait to see the results. I will definatly purchase this product again and also recommend to my friends and family.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
8 days ago
La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Serum With Hyaluronic Acid ? Is this any good for rehydrating sensitive skin due to winter cold ?? Is it the cheapest? Is there a better version??
JK P. • 6 days ago
This one is amazing for re-hydrating parched skin. However it's one of the more expensive ones coming in at around $50.00 cdn. 1) Sephora "The Ordinary" Brand: Hyaluronic Acid 2% +B5 comes in at a cool $9.00 cdn. = I have used it and had great results however I have read sensitive skin might have a reaction but everyone is different. 2.) Glossier "Super Bounce" same sort of product hyaluronic acid + vitamin b5 serum another great product but is a little more expensive coming in at $35 cdn but is really great for under moisturizers and serums. 3) SkinCeuticals - Hydrating B5 Gel - is comparable but has has a big ticket price tag to go with $92 cdn. All 3 are awesome - if price is a concern I would try the Sephora brands hands down because Hyaluronic Acid is pretty much the same in it's natural state. It starts to jump in price when companies start to do and add things to it to make them Essences or Serums. Hope that helps.