BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLa Roche-Posay
Hyalu B5 Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum

La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum

ANTI-AGING CONCENTRATE, REPAIRING, REPLUMPING: This ultra hydrating hyaluronic acid face and neck serum leaves skin feeling plump to the touch and repairs by replenishing skin’s natural moisture barrier. This serum combines concentrated pure hyaluronic acid, madecassoside and vitamin B5 for optimal effectiveness while also being suitable for sensitive skin.

Does this smell faintly of nail polish remover to anyone else?
How god is it with acne prone and sensitive skin?La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum!
Linda C.
Hagerstown, MD
La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum uploaded by Linda C.
Not bad for a sixty year old neck using this product. Gets rid of saggy skin each day. This was a sample and I know it's spendy but I will definitely splurge. It smells great too!
Kristine  C.
Du Quoin, IL
La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum uploaded by Kristine  C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This serum is amazing. I love the dropper glass bottle for ease of application. The serum itself has a pleasant, fresh smell. It is very thick and a little goes a long way. I use it typically once a day, in the am. It is very hydrating and makes my skin feel so smooth. It doesn't leave my skin oily or sticky after it sinks in. Consistency is key with a product like this to reap the benefits of smoothing out fine lines. I typically follow it with La Roche-Posay Vitamin C serum and then SPF or a combo Vitamin C with sunscreen. Price seems a bit high, but a little goes a long way, and I've purchased at Ulta when on sale. **Picture is no filter, no makeup, natural light after using serum for a few weeks. La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Natalie L.
Ann Arbor, MI
La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum uploaded by Natalie L.
la Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Pure Hyaluronic acid serum - ⭐⭐ I like La Roche-Posay and I had heard good things about their hyaluronic acid serum. At $32.99 for 1oz this is twice as expensive as my usual hyaluronic acid serums, so I was glad to get a deluxe sample in my May allure beauty box since I wouldn't have purchased it myself. I patch tested this on the inside of my wrist, and while I didn't have an allergic reaction the perfume scent was so overwhelming I had to wash it off. I couldn't imagine putting it all over my face and neck. If you're sensitive to fragrance like I am, this isn't the HA serum for you. The inkey list makes a hyaluronic acid serum that's a third the price and fragrance free that I prefer.
Megan P.
Lucasville, OH
La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum uploaded by Megan P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have to start this off by saying I've always recommend La Roche-Posay products bc they've done wonderful things for my skin! It's an amazing brand with lasting results for me personally so I had to try the B5 product after seeing how amazing the effaclear did for me.. This one was wonderful too & didn't let me down either. After less than a week I saw benefits from this (while using nothing else minus maybe thermal spring water also by La Roche-Posay!) my skin was cleared of any residual white heads they came up and after I took care of them didn't return as they usually did so I was impressed! Overall I'll def say 5/5 on this one too bc it's very reasonable priced for how long it'll last (doesn't take much before bed I've had best results). 💚La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Mary G.
Charlotte, NC
La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum uploaded by Mary G.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my second bottle of La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum and I will buy more when I need it...Love how my skin feels...I use it morning and night and leaves my skin super hydrated and smooth....The consistency is great and is easy to apply....I have oily skin and of course I recommend it for this skin type....🙂👍🏼
Carlie F.
Englewood, CO
La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum uploaded by Carlie F.
Purchased at: Target
This is the first type of hyaluronic acid that I’ve tried and I am obsessed! I have been struggling with severe drying for the past few month and this has helped so much. My skin feels so plump and hydrated after using. This brand also has clean and very high quality products I know I can trust.
Angie B.
Sunrise, FL
La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum uploaded by Angie B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am so in love with this serum! I have been using it for two months and I feel like it is a great addition to my skin care routine. I have very sensitive skin and I can assure that it is super gentle and didn’t cause any reactions whatsoever. It is also very affordable!
Aksamal A.
La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum uploaded by Aksamal A.
After to try the sample, I bought one and I am so glad with this purchase ! The scent really doesn’t bother me, and I stopped noticing it pretty quickly. In my experience, after massaging the serum into my skin, the scent mostly dissipated. I’m glad I took a risk despite the scent warnings because this serum was a total game changer for my skin this Summer! My skin gets extremely oil in the Summer, to the point where I develop acnes. However, that was not an issue this Season now, because of this serum! It is incredibly moisturizing and I would recommend it for that reason alone! This serum works better than any moisturizer I have ever tried. It may seem a little pricey, but I’ve found that I only need to use a few drops at a time and the bottle lasts quite a while.
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,301 reviews
La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum uploaded by Letty S.
Love this stuff. Really hydrates and for the first time ever I see visible results in a short time! I really don't know what other say are smelling,theres a very faint smell only and I have very normal sense of smell. Its a little sticky at first but very quickly absorbs. Not an issue at all.
Aris S.
Brooklyn
La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum uploaded by Aris S.
Using this now every morning and night and not seeing a big difference. It does not break me out, but it has a very perfume-y scent. Though I enjoy the scent, I would prefer for it to be scent less because it makes me worry that it is from a source that could be harmful to my skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...