BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

A l eau thermale de La Roche-Posay Tightens and Helps Unblock Pores Tolerance tested on acne-prone skin. Effaclar Astringent Micro-Exfoliating Lotion helps to instantly unblock and reduce the appearance of pore size, due to the combination of cleansing agents, and micro-exfoliant LHA. To learn more about the full line of La Roche-Posay products, call 1-888-LRP-LABO ; see more...

Kristine H.
LOVE love love la roche posay. their products are wonderful and never disappoint. this astringent is great for oilier skin. i primarily use it if ive had a breakout or my skin is acting up. it's not an every day product for me because my skin tends to run dry but it is wonderful, particularly for days when you've got extra oil.
Erin W.
I like this toner a lot. It smells really good and I feel like it works well. I use it after I wash my face to pick up any leftover makeup. I feel like it's gentle and it doesn't irritate my face. It just makes my face feel really clean.
Allison L.
Hartselle, AL
I love a good toner. This one is very good. I just started using it. It has a strong smell. But most toners do. It is a great system my skin already feels so much cleaner
Brittany P.
Portsmouth, OH
LOVEEEEE this stuff is another one of my holy grail! Love love love. I've actually ran out and need more asap! It's not harsh at all in my opinion. It's good value and just totally worth your money!
Lea C.
Wonderful astringent for sensitive skin, including those like me that have Rosacea. Doesn't sting or smell harsh. Good prep for moisturizer and to fully clean off makeup and sunscreen left behind by gentle oil cleansers of millecular water.
Priya M.
La Roche-Posay is a great brand, and the toner I've own for abut a year. I use it once a day and when I'm not exfoliating. Its great to reduce pore size and remove any excess residue or debris from the face. Its gentle and doesn't sting. It's on the pricer side for a toner but it has gone a long way for me
Adrianni M.
Doral, FL
Una loción astringente siempre es una excelente opción luego de una limpieza para los poros... Este a pesar de ser eficaz es súper cuidadoso con mi rostro. Esta línea me ha encantado y cae perfecto para mi piel mixta
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
I have been using this La Roche-Posay Effaclar Toner Astringent Lotion for about 6 months and it really truly works to clear up any acne and it smells clean! I love it!
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
:::::::::::: me encanta la marca la roche_posay principalmente sus protector solar pero este tiene es uno de mis favoritos tengo cutis mixto y me funciona muy bien
Lara C.
Arlington, VA
It's amazing how clean my skin feels after using the astringent lotion. I wash it first and then I use a cotton ball embedded with the astringent and it helps a lot to close the pores.
Carina S.
How well does it work?
Jennifer N.
needville, TX
I've been looking for a new product to use on my sensitive skin. I don't get my breakout but when I do they are usually on my chin or forehead. Is this product gentle on skin?
Katie R.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
This sounds interesting! I like la Roche-posay. What is the price of this product, is it pricey?
Helena W.
Is this as good as pixi glow tonic?