BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

A l eau thermale de La Roche-Posay Tightens and Helps Unblock Pores Tolerance tested on acne-prone skin. Effaclar Astringent Micro-Exfoliating Lotion helps to instantly unblock and reduce the appearance of pore size, due to the combination of cleansing agents, and micro-exfoliant LHA. To learn more about the full line of La Roche-Posay products, call 1-888-LRP-LABO ; see more...

• Is this as good as pixi glow tonic?Be the first to answer!
  • This sounds interesting! I like la Roche-posay. What is the price o...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new product to use on my sensitive skin. I ...4 Answers
Lea C.
Lea C.
Wonderful astringent for sensitive skin, including those like me that have Rosacea. Doesn't sting or smell harsh. Good prep for moisturizer and to fully clean off makeup and sunscreen left behind by gentle oil cleansers of millecular water.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
Very good for sensitive skin and is recommended by many professionals. Definitely is worth a try!
Adalgisa V.
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
Although this toner is a little expensive it works really well and smells really good.
Kristine H.
Kristine H.
LOVE love love la roche posay. their products are wonderful and never disappoint. this astringent is great for oilier skin. i primarily use it if ive had a breakout or my skin is acting up. it's not an every day product for me because my skin tends to run dry but it is wonderful, particularly for days when you've got extra oil.
Erin W.
Erin W.
I like this toner a lot. It smells really good and I feel like it works well. I use it after I wash my face to pick up any leftover makeup. I feel like it's gentle and it doesn't irritate my face. It just makes my face feel really clean.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Portsmouth, OH
LOVEEEEE this stuff is another one of my holy grail! Love love love. I've actually ran out and need more asap! It's not harsh at all in my opinion. It's good value and just totally worth your money!
Leticia B.
Leticia B.
Rock Hill , SC
I love this tonic. It does a deep cleansing on the skin. Leaves a clean skin sensation. I can feel that my skin is clean.
Raymonde N.
Raymonde N.
I've been using this product for the past 3 years now, never had any problems with it. So I would definitely recommend it
Adrianni M.
Adrianni M.
Doral, FL
Una loción astringente siempre es una excelente opción luego de una limpieza para los poros... Este a pesar de ser eficaz es súper cuidadoso con mi rostro. Esta línea me ha encantado y cae perfecto para mi piel mixta
Lara C.
Lara C.
Arlington, VA
It's amazing how clean my skin feels after using the astringent lotion. I wash it first and then I use a cotton ball embedded with the astringent and it helps a lot to close the pores.
Carina S.
Carina S.
How well does it work?
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
needville, tx
I've been looking for a new product to use on my sensitive skin. I don't get my breakout but when I do they are usually on my chin or forehead. Is this product gentle on skin?
Katie R.
Katie R.
This sounds interesting! I like la Roche-posay. What is the price of this product, is it pricey?
Helena W.
Helena W.
Is this as good as pixi glow tonic?