La Roche-Posay Effaclar System uploaded by Ikram A.La Roche-Posay Effaclar System uploaded by Vitória V.La Roche-Posay Effaclar System uploaded by Vitória V.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Effaclar System - Contains multiple acne medications to target the major causes of acne observed by dermatologists: Step 1 - Target excess oil with the medicated gel cleanser. 2.0% Salicylic acid acne medication fights acne breakouts. Exclusive micro-exfoliating lipo hydroxy acid helps target oily areas on the skin surface to gently provide precise cell-by-cell removal of debris and dirt. Step 2 - Target clogged pores with the clarifying solution - glycolic acid penetrates deep to unclog pores and smooth skin texture. 0.5% Salicylic acid acne medication helps to reduce any remaining mild imperfections. Step 3 - Target acne with Effaclar Duo dual action acne treatment - 5.5% micronized benzoyl peroxide acne medication penetrates deep into skin to fight all types of acne blemishes. Exclusive micro-exfoliating lipo hydroxy acid provides precise cell-by-cell exfoliation to smooth skin texture.Skin's overall appearance is improved starting day 1. Acne is reduced by up to 60% in 10 days. Pores are cleared and appear diminished over time. Skin is smoother, more even and matte.*Clinical study on Effaclar Duo over 10 daysA $48 value!Effaclar Dermalogical Acne System Includes: Medicated Gel Cleanser (3.4 oz.) Clarifying Solution (3.4 oz.) Dual Action Acne Treatment (0.7 oz.) - Effaclar System see more...

Isabelle M.
Albany, KY
This set is my absolute favorite of all time. It is a little pricey but I was struggling with very bad acne and it cleared my skin up completely. You must use all 3 steps every morning and night. I do not use it anymore because my acne is gone but I would 100% recommend to someone with acne.
Julija Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Very good for mild acne, although I did notice that it was a little bit drying on my sensitive skin. One definite pro is that the cleanser can be used well with a Clarisonic.
Gaby G.
I use this daily and my skin looks awesome. Sometimes, my skin gets a little dry, but this happens when the weather changed. It is a little expensive, but is worth it.
Erica G.
This is the basis of my daily skincare regimen. Been using for about 2 years now and have had increasingly better and better skin. No overbearing scent or harshness, just gentle, effective cleansing. Great for oily, acne-prone, and sensitive skin.
Carmen T.
Doral, FL
Great to clarify and clean face skin. Specially during those stressful days where you get a pimple or two. I love this combination because it provides the perfect amount of product to cleanse your skin properly.
Caroline A.
Denver , CO
Discovered this set at cvs... was incredibly surprised that the cleanser foams and really cleans your face while being very gentle. Well priced, feels a little higher end for drug store cleanser and skin care!
Kate T.
Not worth the price tag. Their cleansing water is very good though. I prefer my Artistry skincare. The price on my usual skincare and this are similar, but for the lack of difference I saw. This is not worth it
Loren M.
Denver, CO
I haven't been using this long but I am already amazed at the results! I have tried EVERYTHING and this is the only system that has cleared my acne and made my actual skin look good. So glad I bit the bullet and tried this because it is well worth the money!
Danyell M.
Port Saint Lucie
My dermatolgist recommended this product so I felt that I needed to try.  She was right,  my skin felt so much better after 1 use!
Vitória V.
Rockville, MD
Amazing!!!! It Keeps your skin so soft all the time, quality is great and price is fair.