La Roche-Posay Effaclar Serum

Tightens large pores, visibly smooths skin texture and boosts radiance. A pore minimizer face serum with glycolic acid.

• With AHA-Glycolic Complex and micro-exfoliating LHA to refine pores and visibly smooth skin
  • Ultra-fluid, fast absorbing texture
  • Use as a Pore minimizer night serum after cleansing at night.

Effaclar Serum, a pore minimizer, provides a powerful combination of highly concentrated ingredients to exfoliate skin and visibly smooth skin texture.

• LHA provides micro-exfoliation to help tighten enlarged large pores while refining skin's texture.
  • AHA-Glycolic Complex helps smooth texture, even tone and boost skin radiance.

Ingredients: Water • Alcohol Denat. • Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid • Glycolic Acid • Diisopopyl Adipate • Propylene Glycol • Pentylene Glycol • Citric Acid • Ppg-26-buteth-26 • Peg-30 Glyceryl Cocoate • Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil • Sodium Hydroxide • P-anisic Acid • Capryloyl Salicylic Acid • Tetrasodium Edta • Polyquaternium-10.

Usage:

• Use as a daily pore-refining, anti-aging serum.
  • On the first week, apply only once every two days in the evening. On the following weeks, apply once a day in the evening. Avoid eye area.
  • Use 2-3 drops and gently massage onto the skin.

Is it too strong? Sometimes teen products are worst for my skin type. Combination skin. I’ve a little adult acne and i got a recommandation about this serum. I’ m concerned with my pore that are becomming more visible at 43 years old. What do you think?
Has anyone used this to dermaroll?
Does this product really helps to minimize pores?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Effaclar Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Burlington, ON
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I've been using this product for about a month and half now, and i can really say it's improved my skin texture! The packaging of it could be a little easier, rather then the dropper. You do need a lot of the product to feel like it's getting all over the face, but other then that its great! I would reccomend this product to others for sure, and I will be purchasing again because my skin just loves this stuff!
Edmonton, AB
I was recommended this to help deal with oily skin and pores. My face feels baby smooth after using this and the oiliness is a bit more under control with weekly use, but I didn’t notice much difference in large visible pores. Compared to the pricing for a lot of serums though, this one is really affordable!
west kelowna
Love this serum. Keeps my face feeling soft and smooth. Doesn’t irritate my skin and has helped with my acne prone skin. I use it nightly before bed. Have been using this for years
Courtright , ON
Purchased at: Online
So ordered this off online an love it got a small bottle an my skin seems to just drink it up also noticing smaller pores an almost like I’m looking younger wow 🤩
Victoria , BC
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This is a stronger but effective product. It smells strongly of alcohol but I believe it is alcohol denat. It has hylaronic acid which I love but I recommend using this at night because it is tacky.
Halifax
This makes me pores so small and has helped with the scars left behind from cystic acne. This brand is very reasonably priced and easy on the skin. I used this after toner and before mosituizer and I have seen a fantastic difference before and after. I think that anyone with acne would benefit from at least trying this out. Great brand great ingreidents and I am so happy with my results
Windsor, ON
This Serum instantly absorbs into the skin, with no residue or sticky feeling. The size of my pores around my nose had become smaller. Great for exfoliation and anti aging because of the AHA's. Other skin care products and makeup layered well. Packaging is nice, be careful not to drop it as it is glass. Dropper is great to control the amount of product being used. Great for sensitive skin!
Aurora, ON
I bought this product at shoppers drug mart and it has quickly become one of my favourite must have products in my skin care regime! It’s very effective for helping get rid of any acne and has kept my skin clear ever since the first day of using it.
Kitchener, ON
It works well to minimize pores and improve texture of skin.  However I have very reactive skin and it causes redness and tingling which I expected.  The pore minimizing effects so far after 3 weeks seem temporary also.  As soon as I moisturize my pores grow again.  The new smoother texture of my skin will keep me using it.
New Minas, NS
Since moving to Canada in 2016, I’ve been struggling to keep my face acne free due to possibly stress and weather. I came across with this product as well as the cleanser and it works great and I have never tried anything else since. Pretty expensive but a real value for money still!La Roche-Posay Effaclar Serum
Ask a question to the Influenster community...