BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Oily skin cleanser formulated with zinc to purify skin and help remove excess oil and shine. Clear, refreshing gel cleanser texture. Face wash tested on sensitive skin. Soap free. Alcohol free. Oil free. Ingredients: water, sodium laureth sulfate, peg-8, coco-betaine, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, peg-120 methyl glucose dioleate, zinc pca, sodium hydroxide, citric acid, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, parfum/fragrance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
I am absolutely in love with this cleanser! My skin is super oily and problem, so I need a good-working products in my everyday routine. This cleanser works really good - cleanses my skin at the high level, with time could make it better in general. And it smells soo good!
Tim B.
San Antonio
A good 2nd Step Cleanser for Double Cleansing ( 1st step Oil/Balm Cleanser and 2nd Step Water Base). It is a gentle formula since the PH level is 5.5 stated on the tube so can be used morning and/or night. The lather is nice but after a bit it will disappear since it is soap free. Will need to start your next skincare routine right after since there is a slight drying feeling.
heather g.
Smells very good, works very well. Not the best for oily skin, I didn't feel that it helped mattify my skin much. I ended up returning this cleanser because it was expensive and I didn't feel that it did much more than other cleansers I had purchased.
Cherah P.
Virgie, KY
Love this facial cleanser! This was recommended to me by my dermatologist. I have acne prone skin that leans toward the oily side. This wash does wonders for me. Breakouts have minimized and my face is less oily!
Emma F.
Washington
Honestly, I love this facial cleanser.  I would never spend this much on a facial cleanser, but my roommate gave me hers and after using it I fell in love.  I have very oily skin, and it seemed like it worked pretty well in combatting that. Not to mention, my face always feels sooo soft after I use it. My favorite facial cleanser.
Caitlin S.
andover
This product was recommended to me by the woman who does my facials. It is now the only cash wash I will use! Cleanses the skin without drying it out. I have very oily skin and this product is amazing.
Emily K.
Lexington, KY
This was great I just used a bit of my cousin's at her house but I really like it.  It left my face feeling clean and soft.  It was very effective.  I have no clue how much it is but i would say it tends to be on the pricey side knowing them lol.  I tend to be el cheapo for face cleanser.
D R.
Coral Springs
This is my everyday facial cleanser. I heard that Zinc helps with breakouts so I researched and found this brand. I was skeptical at first but it's so gentle on the skin, I'm sold. The Zinc really has been helping my skin and it's breakouts. They are less frequent.
Karol D.
Saint Johns, FL
This was really great! I used it twice a day everyday and I saw an improvement in my acne. It's a little bit pricier then what I would pay at the drugstore, but it is so worth it! If you have acne, please give this a try I am sure you will like it.
Jessica O.
I am in love with this cleanser! I have been using it only about a week, with a basic olay cleansing brush, and already my skin is more clear, blackheads are disappearing, and pores seem smaller. Thank goodness for small miracles!