BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Oily skin cleanser formulated with zinc to purify skin and help remove excess oil and shine. Clear, refreshing gel cleanser texture. Face wash tested on sensitive skin. Soap free. Alcohol free. Oil free. Ingredients: water, sodium laureth sulfate, peg-8, coco-betaine, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, peg-120 methyl glucose dioleate, zinc pca, sodium hydroxide, citric acid, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, parfum/fragrance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lyndsey W.
Fontana , CA
As you can tell I’m a huge fan of this line. I do like this cleanser, as I use it every morning at the gym. However, the only thing I’d like to change about this is the little foaming action it actually produces. Sometimes I feel I need to wash twice in order to clean the skin. I know that is not the case, but for my own clean skin gratification that’s what I tend to do. I like the smell, it’s not too chemically, and a little bit of the product seems to go a long way. I tend to take scalding hot showers, shame on me, but this product doesn’t seem to dry my skin anymore than the shower itself. I like the compact size because it fits easily in my gym toiletries bag. I would buy this again because of the way it “travels” will in my bag. The easy close and open of the package makes it really useful for an on the go life like mine. Furthermore, the gel really seems to get nice and deep into pores, even if I feel I have to wash twice.
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
I am absolutely in love with this cleanser! My skin is super oily and problem, so I need a good-working products in my everyday routine. This cleanser works really good - cleanses my skin at the high level, with time could make it better in general. And it smells soo good!
Emily J.
Very nice product. Makes your skin feel clean with out being to harsh. Very gentle. I like this product but it is around $20 so I wish it could be a little less expensive. Other than that I like this product
Katie K.
New York
I wanted to like this since I like so many of this brand's products, but I couldn't continue using this cleanser because it made me break out so badly. It also dried out my skin to the point I had to apply ointment to the areas around my nose because they were so irritated they started peeling. Maybe this product works for more oily skin types but definitely not for someone with dry skin.
Paige M.
Norton, MA
I had high expectations for this based on the price and it just did not live up to those. I had bad acne and nothing would help it but a store associate reccomended this to me. It honestly didn’t do anything to my skin at all.
Jamie G.
Corona
Doesn’t dry my skin out at all. Controls excess oil. First time user, one bottle lasts forever it seems. Found on Amazon during a sale, a little pricey otherwise but good skin care is worth it.
heather g.
Smells very good, works very well. Not the best for oily skin, I didn't feel that it helped mattify my skin much. I ended up returning this cleanser because it was expensive and I didn't feel that it did much more than other cleansers I had purchased.
Emma F.
Washington, DC
Honestly, I love this facial cleanser.  I would never spend this much on a facial cleanser, but my roommate gave me hers and after using it I fell in love.  I have very oily skin, and it seemed like it worked pretty well in combatting that. Not to mention, my face always feels sooo soft after I use it. My favorite facial cleanser.
Ana H.
Santa Fe, TN
I personally wasn’t a fan of this because it really dried out my skin. I used it for a couple of days and noticed that my super sensitive skin was becoming very dry and patchy. It cleared my acne, but then I was left having super dry skin. I would recommend this for someone who doesn’t have sensitive skin because they would love this!
Elias B.
Chicago
Simply the best facial cleaner. I love to use every morning and every night. My face feels like new after every use. Definitely I recommend it to people with oily skin trying to get that under control!