BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Oily skin cleanser formulated with zinc to purify skin and help remove excess oil and shine. Clear, refreshing gel cleanser texture. Face wash tested on sensitive skin. Soap free. Alcohol free. Oil free. Ingredients: water, sodium laureth sulfate, peg-8, coco-betaine, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, peg-120 methyl glucose dioleate, zinc pca, sodium hydroxide, citric acid, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, parfum/fragrance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
This is a nice cleanser for acne-prone skin or for when I have breakouts. It does a really nice job of clearing my skin and making it feel clean. It doesn't really foam up, which I'm fine with since foams tend to dry out my skin anyway. Overall a good cleanser, I'd definitely repurchase!
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Cleveland, TN
I love trying new face cleansers, but I've got to say this has quickly become one of my favorites. I received this in my Glossybox this month, and I am already hooked! I tend to stick to exfoliating facial washes for the morning, however there are definitely days when you want something a little more gentle on your face. This product goes on so smooth and soft yet really does a great job getting rid of dirt and oils. I find that after using it my face actually feels cleaner than when I exfoliate, yet it doesn't dry my skin out at all. I would highly recommend this for anyone with oily or sensitive skin, this facial wash is a game changer!
Syeda I.
Syeda I.
This product is very good for oily and sensitive skin, is formulated in gel, which makes it ideal for this type of skin, it leaves a feeling of freshness in the face, in addition to very soft and silky, without any trace of impurities. I use this everyday at night when I have cleaned off my make-up. I have found it helps brighten my skin, keeps acne away and just makes my skin feel really smooth and clean. I know it is a little expensive for a drug store purchase but I really find it worth it and honestly a little goes a long way with this bottle. I have had mine for almost year and still have a little bit left!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
I love this cleanser. I was first introduced to it when I was prescribed it by a German dermatologist (in Germany) for my acne. It was very effective, while gentle on my skin. When used with sensitive skin products, I noticed less acne and clearer skin. My face feels clean after I wash with it and I appreciate that it has no fragrance. I feel healthier using this cleanser and I will continue to buy it likely forever.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
This product did not work for me. I am always looking for new cleansers and I found this one at Walgreens. After I used it a couple of times I realized that my skin started to become more red and I was breaking out. I don't know if it was just me or if it is like that for everyone. I have combination skin and struggle with redness and acne. I would not recommend.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Jenison, MI
I love this cleanser. It's so gentle yet effective. It never dries my skin out and the bottle is huge. I got this at ulta for under $20 and it's lasted months. Will continue to repurchase in place of my simple cleanser. They are very similar this one leaves my skin just a little more hydrated.
Hedia G.
Hedia G.
This La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel Cleanser is a great foaming cleanser. For my mature skin I prefer a foaming cleanser that cleans and does not strip away my skins natural oils. It does not dry the skin but at the same time gives me clean skin. Yes, this did meet my expectations and will repurchase after using the products I currently have.
Marly F.
Marly F.
I love this cleanser so much!!! I have oily skin and I dont like using harsh cleansers, so when I discovered this one I was so pleased, I love the texture of it and the way my skin feels after using it is so wonderful. Definitely worth the purchase.
Lahuglym C.
Lahuglym C.
This gel from La Roche gently purifies the skin eliminating impurities and excess sebum. It is special for sensitive skin and fats and is made with La Roche-Posay thermal water, which leaves the skin clean and fresh. I use it twice a week to thoroughly clean the skin, but I can use it daily if it works.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Received a sample size of this product in a Target Beauty Box. It made my skin feel smooth and clean afterwards, but was a bit drying to skin outside my T-zone . Has a medicinal smell.