La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel, 6.76-Ounce Tube uploaded by pamela e.La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel, 6.76-Ounce Tube uploaded by Anna F.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Susan F.
Philadelphia
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser. It works great to get dirt and makeup off and makes my skin feel so clean without feeling overly dry and tight. I was able to pick this up at CVS so it's easy to find. The only thing about the tube that I don't care for is the plastic. In order to get all of the product, especially at the end is to actually cut the tub open. Waste not want not, am I right?
Nicole L.
Buffalo, NY
This is great for oily skin! Helps to clean up my skin and prevent acne! The price is great when you purchase the entire kit ( only $29) and is available at Walgreens!
Marina T.
I have sensitive acne prone skin and this cleanser works very well. It cleans and removes the oil without making it too dry. It's very gentle and it works very well for acne.
Idalia Q.
ABILENE, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first time I used this product it broke me out even more, but as I continued to use it it cleared my skin up. I love it & definitely worth the price.
Alexia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this cleanser every day for 2 years. It's a great price and the salicylic acid in it really kills any bacteria on my skin preventing breakouts. Really gentle. I have dry skin and it still works for me.
Shannon M.
Courtil St Jacques St Peter Port, Guernsey
I absolutely love this product, there is honestly not a bad word I can say about it! It is on the slightly pricier side but it is still affordable. It cleanses my skin perfectly and removes makeup just as well! It also doesn't harm my sensitive skin and is even great for use on the eyes! I highly recommend.
Shreya S.
This foaming face wash/gel is the best if you suffering from acne or pimple issues . It is very gentle on skin . It would probably remove a normal pimple is 2-3 days completely and would take about a week to remove acne completely . If you continue using it it would prevent breakouts on your skin.
ismahan g.
manama
Beauty Junkie Expert
i just love this facial cleanser! it is soo gentle to the skin and cleans my skin without leaving it dry and cracky feeling. I bought it from my local pharmacy, reasonably priced and i would re buy it again and again.
dasha M.
tooting, london
i love this product it cleared up my face so much , only thing is that it is  bit pricey but you get so much in the tube, it is so gentle but works so well
Bárbara A.
VILLA ALEMANA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es un producto magnífico, lo llevo usando 3 años ya y es totalmente recomendable, lo uso a diario y me dura aproximadamente 6 meses. Deben tenerlo!
Katlen K.
Fortaleza-cê
Este eu conheço Faz um. Bom tempo que eu uso Eu e a família
pamela e.
Weston, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hardly ever breakout but its been 2 months on and off that my skin has been awful. Is this stuff any good?