La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel

Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel - 15ML

is this drying on the skin?
[product:la-roche-posay-effaclar-purifying-foaming-gel-cleanser-for-oily-skin] ? Amazing product
Do you think this face wash is worth the price?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel!
Maya M.
Westminster, CO
Purchased at: Walgreens
The only face wash I have been using for the past 10 years. It is perfect for oily skin. I use it twice daily to wash my face and it helps maintain my oily skin. I highly recommend La Roche product for all those with sensitive skin. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel
Barbara C.
Decatur, GA
Purchased at: Target
Definitely recommend for the clean effect effect yet gentle to the face. It truly removes all dirt and makeup!
Lis P.
excelente producto para el cuidado de la piel, para mantener la piel joven tersa suficiente humedad #skincare#love#care
Allyson K.
port orange
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel uploaded by Allyson K.
This product leaves face feeling fresh but I don’t believe it’s worth the price. It’s very effective and has a great smell but the price is to much for a face was. I would recommend this to others if it was not as pricey.
Daylin
Purchased at: Sephora
Me encanta es un buen producto, trabaja muy bien en pieles grasosas, la mayoría de productos de esta marca son increíbles, tienen un olor muy agradable y funcionan muy bien se los recomiendo i love it!
Diana H.
Woodbury , MN
Purchased at: Target
Este es el mejor limpiador que eh probado para el rostro, deja una piel muy suave se siente humectada y si lo usas constantemente el aspecto de la piel cambia y se ve radiante y saludable #voxbox #La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel 🍃🌸🧡
carrie L.
P C Beach, FL
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel uploaded by carrie L.
This product is amazing!!!!!!! I have enlarged pores and combination skin. This cleans out my pores and my face so good. It doesn’t leave my face dry!!! It’s $15. I don’t think it’s that expensive. For drug store it might be!! I do like it!
Sônia M.
St Louis Park, MN
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel uploaded by Sônia M.
I love this product. I have tried many different cleansers, some much more expensive than this one, but this is my favorite so far. I have a combination skin type and my boyfriend has a oily skin and this product works well for both of us. It removes the makeup very well and it makes my skin feels clean and fresh. I highly recommend this product.
Nancy A.
Little Rock, AR
Hands down worth it, the price is affordable, ingredients are good for your skin, I switched over from Clinique’ cleanser to this! I use this twice a day with my Clarisonic.
Melisa E.
Corte Madera , CA
Perfect gel for clean your skin, for oily or acne skin. I always wash my face in the morning and night. Don’t use if you have dry skin... It will dry out your skin. Good product. I love La Roche Posay
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha D.