La Roche-Posay Effaclar Pore-Refining Anti-Aging Facial Serum uploaded by Zoicar B.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Face serum with AHA-Glycolic Complex and Micro-Exfoliating LHA to refine pores and visibly smooth skin. Ultra-fluid, fast absorbing texture. Use as a night serum after cleansing. Tested on oily skin. Fragrance free, Paraben free, Non comedogenic, Non-greasy. Ingredients: Water • Alcohol Denat. • Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid • Glycolic Acid • Diisopopyl Adipate • Propylene Glycol • Pentylene Glycol • Citric Acid • Ppg-26-buteth-26 • Peg-30 Glyceryl Cocoate • Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil • Sodium Hydroxide • P-anisic Acid • Capryloyl Salicylic Acid • Tetrasodium Edta • Polyquaternium-10. see more...

• Would this be used in the daytime or evening? I have all ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jackie B.
Great serum. Saw quick results with skin tone evening and smoothness. I have sensitive skin so, I had to take a break after a few days. Now I use it in rotation. This is very powerful stuff!
April S.
Lucasville, OH
I've been trying anti aging serums for a while now. Thus product is quite pricey. The packaging was quite elegant. It's very gentle and easy to apply. The only con i had was that even after washing my face before I had used it, I was left with oily skin.
Haleigh S.
Carrollton, TX
I received this on a recommendation from my esthetician and have LOVED it. I use it right after my toner and this soaks in very quickly leaving my skin feeling soft and healthy. I have seen a big difference in my pores, especially around my nose. I would definitely recommend this product.
Donna H.
FULLERTON
Over all great product, it does feel like its tightening my skin, i have really large pores and this product really made some of them disappear but it took almost the whole jar to see any differences also i wouldn't recommend this if you have sensitive skin .
Madison C.
Nelson VA
Very good product overall and met my expectations and had nice packaging. I'm willing to buy this product again and keep using it in my routine.
Christina A.
Skokie, IL
My pores are so squeaky clean and clear i love this toner. This whole line is amazing. I recommend it to anyone who needs pore clearing
Elizabeth B.
Southbury , CT
Nice product. Saw a difference is smoothness and clarity in just a few uses. Can be a tad irritating on skin that is dry already
Patricia B.
Grinnell, IA
I like this, but I don't feel like make so much diference like others products, I used for 3 months and gave up
Estefany B.
Kissimmee, FL
I used a whole bottle of this and it made absolutely no difference.My pores are still there!
Julia M.
minden
Effaclar Anti-Aging La Roche Posay is a serum corrector for oily skin. After using the product my skin looks much smoother, more uniform and radiant. The formulated texture actually works for oily skin. It has a powerful combination of acids to reduce oily skin.La Roche-Posay Effaclar Pore-Refining Anti-Aging Facial Serum
Victoria W.
Liverpool, Liverpool
Would this be used in the daytime or evening? I have all the effaclar products but never came across this but love my Estee lauder night serum so would this be good for a day serum?