La Roche-Posay Effaclar Micro-Exfoliating Astringent Facial Toner to Visibly Tighten Pores uploaded by Chloe C.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Face toner with Micro-Exfoliating LHA to smooth skin texture and visibly tighten pores. Recommended for enlarged pores and uneven skin texture. Clear, refreshing texture. Tested on sensitive skin. Use daily after cleansing. Ingredients: Water • Alcohol Denat. • Glycerin • sodium Citrate • Propylene Glycol • PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil • Disodium EDTA • Capryloyl Salicylic Acid • Citric Acid • Salicylic Acid • Fragrance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Castle Rock , CO
I use this in the morning and the night and I have noticed a subtle difference in my skin. I notice it more at night then in the morning after I take my makeup off and cleanse then use this I notice my cheeks and nose feel better. I use this with the foaming cleanser and I have noticed that as i use this the redness in my skin is less noticeable which is a huge thing for me. I hate how red my skin always looks.
Kayleigh N.
Kayleigh N.
Bradenton, FL
This deserves a five star rating! It's a little pricey but it works and keeps my face clear. You can get this at your local drug store too so it's convenient. This product works and pulls dirt out of pores even after you wash with a daily cleanser. An amazing product and I wish I could try other products of theirs!
Nani L.
Nani L.
This product works great! I use it daily after washing my face. It's super gentle and doesn't burn or hurt damaged skin. It's really effective and has really diminished my pores. I purchased this at Walgreens with 2 other items from the same brand and they work well together
Sonali D.
Sonali D.
Been using it for a year now is amazing reduced pores over time wouldn't give an instant pore less finish but visible effects over time isn't sticky and cleanses the skin gently also works great to remove makeup when u mess up then he eyeliner or mascara after finishing the rest of the makeup over use might lead to burning and dryness
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Mullingar Ireland
Love this brand so so much. Their hydraphase moisturizer is my holy grail dryness fighter. This product is equally amazing. Skin feels squeaky clean after use. Only downside is that there isn't enough product for your money
Sarah-Jane W.
Sarah-Jane W.
Great product but quite harsh for sensitive skin. Best to use a few times a week not daily. Pores have defiantly cleared out!
Mari S.
Mari S.
Taubate - SP
Effaclar is the best set of la Roche ! Use since I was 14 years old now it's 12 years of use !
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
For a very long time, most of my teens years I went trough every skincare products on the market, nothing every suited or did what I wanted them to do for my skin.

I had come to a point were I was giving up on my skincare search untill one day I was recommended the la roche posey skincare range. My life changed! It works wonders, my skin was changing over night, results was clearly visible to me and others. I don't and will not ever use any other skincare products on my skin.

For me La Roche Posey will always be my go to products and any of my makeup clients that are out searching for good skincare products I always recommend theses.

I just simple couldn't live without them!
#larocheposeyaddicted