Add a Photo
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Micro-Exfoliating Astringent Facial Toner to Visibly Tighten Pores

#632 in Toners & Astringents
Face toner with Micro-Exfoliating LHA to smooth skin texture and visibly tighten pores. Recommended for enlarged pores and uneven skin texture. Clear, refreshing texture. Tested on sensitive skin. Use daily after cleansing. Ingredients: Water • Alcohol Denat. • Glycerin • sodium Citrate • Propylene Glycol • PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil • Disodium EDTA • Capryloyl Salicylic Acid • Citric Acid • Salicylic Acid • Fragrance.
Photo (1)
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Castle Rock, CO

I use this in the morning and the night and I have noticed a subtle difference in my skin. I notice it more at night then in the morning after I take my makeup off and cleanse then use this I notice my cheeks and nose feel better. I use this with the foaming cleanser and I have noticed that as i use this the redness in my skin is less noticeable which is a huge thing for me. I hate how red my skin always looks.
Chloe C.
Chloe C.

For a very long time, most of my teens years I went trough every skincare products on the market, nothing every suited or did what I wanted them to do for my skin.

I had come to a point were I was giving up on my skincare search untill one day I was recommended the la roche posey skincare range. My life changed! It works wonders, my skin was changing over night, results was clearly visible to me and others. I don't and will not ever use any other skincare products on my skin.

For me La Roche Posey will always be my go to products and any of my makeup clients that are out searching for good skincare products I always recommend theses.

I just simple couldn't live without them!
#larocheposeyaddicted