La Roche-Posay Effaclar Micro-Exfoliating Astringent Facial Toner to Visibly Tighten Pores uploaded by Chloe C.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Face toner with Micro-Exfoliating LHA to smooth skin texture and visibly tighten pores. Recommended for enlarged pores and uneven skin texture. Clear, refreshing texture. Tested on sensitive skin. Use daily after cleansing. Ingredients: Water • Alcohol Denat. • Glycerin • sodium Citrate • Propylene Glycol • PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil • Disodium EDTA • Capryloyl Salicylic Acid • Citric Acid • Salicylic Acid • Fragrance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Castle Rock , CO
I use this in the morning and the night and I have noticed a subtle difference in my skin. I notice it more at night then in the morning after I take my makeup off and cleanse then use this I notice my cheeks and nose feel better. I use this with the foaming cleanser and I have noticed that as i use this the redness in my skin is less noticeable which is a huge thing for me. I hate how red my skin always looks.
Krupa P.
Krupa P.
Seminole, FL
This was a great micellar water and it does a good job of taking off all the little things on your face that you never would've known are there the problem is that you cannot find it everywhere so sometimes it's just best to order it online but since it is just a cleaning water it seems like you do have to pay a lot and now there are drugs versions to do the same thing and for a lower price
Kayleigh N.
Kayleigh N.
Bradenton, FL
This deserves a five star rating! It's a little pricey but it works and keeps my face clear. You can get this at your local drug store too so it's convenient. This product works and pulls dirt out of pores even after you wash with a daily cleanser. An amazing product and I wish I could try other products of theirs!
Nani L.
Nani L.
This product works great! I use it daily after washing my face. It's super gentle and doesn't burn or hurt damaged skin. It's really effective and has really diminished my pores. I purchased this at Walgreens with 2 other items from the same brand and they work well together
Sonali D.
Sonali D.
Been using it for a year now is amazing reduced pores over time wouldn't give an instant pore less finish but visible effects over time isn't sticky and cleanses the skin gently also works great to remove makeup when u mess up then he eyeliner or mascara after finishing the rest of the makeup over use might lead to burning and dryness
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Mullingar Ireland
Love this brand so so much. Their hydraphase moisturizer is my holy grail dryness fighter. This product is equally amazing. Skin feels squeaky clean after use. Only downside is that there isn't enough product for your money
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
i was used it, buy i like the roche but i prefer others product, my expectations with that product was big, because the price is so expensive.
member-67171
member-67171
This is one of the best cleansers for oily and combination skin with some acne as well. It did help me fight with my acne during high school but I still use it non stop!
Sima A.
Sima A.
Ottawa
I use this every single day before moisturizing. I switched over to all of their products and its completely life changing.
Sarah-Jane W.
Sarah-Jane W.
Great product but quite harsh for sensitive skin. Best to use a few times a week not daily. Pores have defiantly cleared out!