Add a Photo
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Micro-Exfoliating Astringent Facial Toner to Visibly Tighten Pores

By LA ROCHE-POSAY
#524 in Toners & Astringents
Face toner with Micro-Exfoliating LHA to smooth skin texture and visibly tighten pores. Recommended for enlarged pores and uneven skin texture. Clear, refreshing texture. Tested on sensitive skin. Use daily after cleansing. Ingredients: Water • Alcohol Denat. • Glycerin • sodium Citrate • Propylene Glycol • PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil • Disodium EDTA • Capryloyl Salicylic Acid • Citric Acid • Salicylic Acid • Fragrance.
Review (1)
Photo (1)
Chloe C.
Chloe C.

For a very long time, most of my teens years I went trough every skincare products on the market, nothing every suited or did what I wanted them to do for my skin.

I had come to a point were I was giving up on my skincare search untill one day I was recommended the la roche posey skincare range. My life changed! It works wonders, my skin was changing over night, results was clearly visible to me and others. I don't and will not ever use any other skincare products on my skin.

For me La Roche Posey will always be my go to products and any of my makeup clients that are out searching for good skincare products I always recommend theses.

I just simple couldn't live without them!
#larocheposeyaddicted