3 colors available

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

New - Medicated Formula Targets Excess Oil 2% Salicylic Acid Acne Medication 0.05% Micro-Exfoliating Lha Paraben-Free Effaclar Is A Range Of Daily Skincare Developed With Dermatologists To Help Provide Efficient Solutions To Address The Issues Of Oily And Acne-Prone Skin. Properties:&Nbsp; Effaclar Medicated Gel Cleanswer Thoroughly Cleanses Skin, Removing Excess Oil And Impurities Without Harsh Scrubs That May Irritate Skin.&Nbsp; It Has Been Specifically Formulated With: 2% Salicylic Acid Acne Medication To Help Clear Breakouts 0.05% Micro-Exfoliating Lha To Provide Cell-By-Cell Exfoliation And Smooth Skin Texture Results:&Nbsp; Promotes Skin That Is Deeply Cleansed, Helps Diminish Breakouts.&Nbsp; Promotes Even And Smooth Looking Skin. Oil-Free.&Nbsp; Non-Comedogenic.&Nbsp; Fragrance-Free.&Nbsp; Paraben-Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Tested.&Nbsp; Suitable For Sensitive Skin. Can Be Used Alone Or As Step 1 Of Effaclar Dermatological Acne System. 1-888-577-5226 Made In Usa see more...

• Has anyone switched from a higher-end /more expensive cleanser to t...1 Answers
  • Is this safe enough for everyday use twice a day or just use it occ...4 Answers
  • I have used the non medicated effaclar foaming gel, and recently pu...2 Answers
Esther B.
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
I love this cleanser! The aha/lha combo has done wonders for my skin! It has dried my skin out some, but as long as I follow up with a nice thick moisturizer, everything feels ok. I use this morning and night as of right now, but when I repurchase, I think I'm going to just use it at night after I cleanse and then another face wash (perhaps the la Roche posay brightening cleanser??) in the morning. The price is on point, and you can get it at target or Ulta which is perfect!
Vicky O.
Vicky O.
Valdosta, GA
I absolutely love this! I have combination skin, and my biggest problem was blackheads. After using this it really cleared my skin. It does not dry you skin out, it leaves it feeling soft and clean and is also really good with preventing breakouts I love it and am definitely buying it again!
Camila P.
Camila P.
Braselton, GA
Thanks to a great friend of mine who recommended this, my skin has been getting a lot better from little acnes. As soon as I apply it all over my face, I already feel it refreshed and since my skin is very oily, it makes it dry and it feels much better. My skin has never looked any better.
maria s.
maria s.
louisville, ky
I use this cleanser daily. As a nurse I work in a pretty dirty environment and I feel like this cleanser really does a great job of getting the dirt and excess oil off my face without leaving my skin too dry. Was recommended to me first by my dermatologist.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Even though Effaclar is a medicated cleanser, it is very mild. It doesn't have a strong scent. It's not irritating to my skin and it has helped to clear my acne.

At $15, the price is a little steep. But if you want an effective product it might be worth it.
Raisa R.
Raisa R.
Doral, FL
Este producto lo comencé a utilizar por mi piel y el acné, al principio me resultó pero luego de 1 mes, ya no me comenzó a favorecer en la piel. Se me puso reseca, y me salió mas acné. No fue del todo favorable para mi tipo de piel, que es combinación
Katelline C.
Katelline C.
Elmhurst, IL
The best product to wash your face ever! If you have a oil skin, please, start use it! You can see how your face is getting better just in couple of days! I started use it five years ago, and now I can't think about change it for another one!
Wayna V.
Wayna V.
Great clear gel cleanser. Controls oily skin and helps prevent breakouts. Great smell. Leaves skin feeling soft and clean. Does not dry out skin. Great results as part as a regimen with acne cream and moisturizer. Good price. Great value. I use it everyday as part of my skin care routine. Love the scent and I love that is clear.
Bree S.
Bree S.
Bethel park, PA
Unbelievable!!! Saw this in a blog a few months ago and kept seeing it in target. My skin hasn't been the best this past year with dryness, breakouts, blackheads you name it. I started this with the toner and switched between the other cleanser and within the week I noticed my skin start to soften, even out, and smaller pores. Unreal when something at Target can help you over super expensive products.
Shayla M.
Shayla M.
Phoenix, AZ
One of my favorite cleansers of all-time! I purchased this at ulta and it came with two other products. I have been using it for around three months and I am so glad. Usually, I get really bad breakouts which is embarrassing when I go out in public. After awhile, I barely got any. I would get a few here and there but it is manageable. I thought I would always have bad breakouts. I definitely recommend this.
Antheia N.
Antheia N.
San Diego, CA
Is this safe enough for everyday use twice a day or just use it occasionally when having breakout? I have a combination skin and is not very sensitive. Thank you
Charlotte F.
Charlotte F.
Youngstown, OH
I have used the non medicated effaclar foaming gel, and recently purchased this one. I'm worried it might dry out my skin. what do you think of it? I have a very acne prone skin, and the non medicated one was working well.
Roxanne Y.
Roxanne Y.
Has anyone switched from a higher-end /more expensive cleanser to this one? If so what made you switch?