BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

New - Medicated Formula Targets Excess Oil 2% Salicylic Acid Acne Medication 0.05% Micro-Exfoliating Lha Paraben-Free Effaclar Is A Range Of Daily Skincare Developed With Dermatologists To Help Provide Efficient Solutions To Address The Issues Of Oily And Acne-Prone Skin. Properties:&Nbsp; Effaclar Medicated Gel Cleanswer Thoroughly Cleanses Skin, Removing Excess Oil And Impurities Without Harsh Scrubs That May Irritate Skin.&Nbsp; It Has Been Specifically Formulated With: 2% Salicylic Acid Acne Medication To Help Clear Breakouts 0.05% Micro-Exfoliating Lha To Provide Cell-By-Cell Exfoliation And Smooth Skin Texture Results:&Nbsp; Promotes Skin That Is Deeply Cleansed, Helps Diminish Breakouts.&Nbsp; Promotes Even And Smooth Looking Skin. Oil-Free.&Nbsp; Non-Comedogenic.&Nbsp; Fragrance-Free.&Nbsp; Paraben-Free.&Nbsp; Dermatologist Tested.&Nbsp; Suitable For Sensitive Skin. Can Be Used Alone Or As Step 1 Of Effaclar Dermatological Acne System. 1-888-577-5226 Made In Usa see more...

• Is this safe enough for everyday use twice a day or just use it o...5 Answers
  • I have used the non medicated effaclar foaming gel, and recently ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone switched from a higher-end /more expensive cleanser to...1 Answers
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Medicated Gel Cleanser
  • "If you have acne and want something that will get rid of it overnight, this might just do the trick for you. Beware though, that if you have sensitive skin this might be too harsh for everyday use. I've used the Effaclar Duo as a spot treatment every other day or whenever I felt a pimple coming up. Yes La Roche is pricey, but I really do think it's worth it because it WORKS." in 14 reviews
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
I cant quit coming back to this cleanser! Even compared to high end cleansers this one is truly a stand out cleanser. What makes it so unique is even though it is a medicated cleanser ans contains everything you want in an acne fighting cleanser but its not irritating and doesnt strip your skin! Irritation just causes more acne ans so many acne fighting products are irritating and drying. Even oily skin is just dehydrated skin, so thr more drying products you use you are actually to making yourself not oily. Thats because your skincare ia stripping your skin of its natural moisture ao it then produces oil to try and rehydrate your skin. Thia cleanser will not strip your skin and will fight against acne. Best drugstore cleanser on the marketA
MILLIE C.
I am currently using this product as part of a acne kit, for some reason my face had broken out and wasn't getting better, this has helped me tremendously within a couple of days I noticed clearer skin, the combo of the toner has left my skin extra dry but it's due to the acne ingredient, will definitely buy another kit once I'm done with this one
Khanh N.
Fort Worth , TX
Review for: N/A more...
This cleanser is great for getting that kick start on soothing acne! As a french pharmacy product in america its great! It is a little drying so id reccomend following up with a hydrating skincare routine in order to maintain that natural skin barrier. Overall for a drugstore its great for those on a budget! You can even buy the kit of all of the line for cheaper!
Hoda S.
Troy
Review for: N/A more...
I haven’t been using this as much as I would of like to, I realized I needed something more exfoliating. I have oily and acne prone skin which is what this product was made for! I bought La Roche-Posay Effaclar Medicated Gel Cleanser from target and it’s a bit pricey but the quality is great.
Tamina H.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: N/A more...
A good cleaner if you have acne. It doesn’t irritate my skin at all. It helps take off any makeup that I have on. What I have noticed is that the price for this seems to continue to go up every time I run out. I guess due to its popularity. Still worth the money. I purchase it at Ulta and CVS.
Molly S.
After going to Sephora and having a worker convince me to buy a skincare routine of high end, expensive products and having them totally breakout my face and make it a million times worse, I turned to this. After reading so many good reviews on Amazon, I ordered this, and I certainly haven't regretted it. It cleared my face up from the disastrous routine of high end products I had tried and continues to keep it mostly clear all the time. I still get an occasional breakout, but overall, this product has improved my skin so much, and I continue to buy it. Plus, it's affordable. Definitely give this a chance if you're struggling with breakouts!
Megan H.
Orlando
I really liked this product when I had constant breakouts. I definitely think this cleanser helped clear my skin because after I used it for a few months, my breakouts were completely gone. It’s also not too harsh, so if you have sensitive skin then you will not be affected!
Sara C.
Review for: No Color more...
I love this face wash! It is gentle on the skin yet cleans nicely.  Although I have oily skin, this product does not dry it out.  This product exceeds my expectations and the price is also attractive.  I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Val E.
Palm Beach
Review for: N/A more...
😬 I’m going to start this review off by saying YES! This cleanser is REALLY good at cleaning your skin before bed. BUT! The only reason why I’m not a fan of this is because it had NO effect on my skin after a certain amount of time when using this product. When I first bought this, it was REALLY good at clearing up certain spots that’ll appear on my face. But after using this for about 2 months, my face kinda got used to this and started acting up again. Just going to stick to my holy grail SheaMoisture African Black Soap Bar
Cristina A.
Review for: N/A more...
I got it in a set with other anti-acne treatment. It was great. The whole set worked really good on my face. I didn’t get rid of acne completely. It came back after I stopped using the products. But at least for that time it helped me big time.
Antheia N.
San Diego, CA
Is this safe enough for everyday use twice a day or just use it occasionally when having breakout? I have a combination skin and is not very sensitive. Thank you
Charlotte F.
Youngstown, OH
I have used the non medicated effaclar foaming gel, and recently purchased this one. I'm worried it might dry out my skin. what do you think of it? I have a very acne prone skin, and the non medicated one was working well.
Roxanne Y.
Has anyone switched from a higher-end /more expensive cleanser to this one? If so what made you switch?