La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat Daily Moisturizer for Oily Skin
OIL FREE MATTIFYING MOISTURIZER: Targets excess oil for a dual action - mattifies skin and refines large pores. Provides daily hydration in a moisturizer formulated for oily skin.
- Sebulyse Technology for a dual-targeting action on excess oil to mattify skin and minimize pores
- Oil free moisturizer & non-comedogenic with a light matte finish
- Use daily as a moisturizer for oily skin
- Excellent base for make-up
Effaclar Mat, a moisturizer for oily skin, targets oil for a dual mattifying and pore refining action:
- Sebulyse Technology and absorbing powders reduce excess oil.
- LHA provides micro-exfoliation to help visibly tighten enlarged pores while refining skin texture.
Ingredients: Aqua / water • glycerin • dimethicone • isocetyl stearate • alcohol denat. • silica • dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer • acrylamide/sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer • methyl methacrylate crosspolymer • butylene glycol • peg-100 stearate • cocamide mea • sarcosine • glyceryl stearate • triethanolamine • isohexadecane • perlite • capryloyl salicylic acid • tetrasodium edta • pentylene glycol • polysorbate 80 • acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer • salicylic acid • parfum / fragrance.
- Use as a daily, oil-free mattifying moisturizer for oily skin
- After thoroughly cleansing skin, apply morning and / or evening
Top Questions See all 31 Q&A
This moisturizer is, in short, amazing. It goes on light and smooth, and rubs is easily. I have combination skin, with oily areas and extremely dry areas. This is the ONLY moisturizer I have ever been able to use before putting on my primer/makeup routine. In the past I have always had to forgo moisturizer in the morning because it would be too difficult to get my primer on.
I used the 3 part system for 4 weeks, and my sweat/summer/makeup induced breakouts are now a thing of the past. I will absolutely continue with this system ☆☆☆☆☆
Tips: Use only a small amount, because if you put on too much, the excess doesn't soak in, but forms a filmy layer that will rub off.
I dislike fragrances in my products and this has a slight honeysuckle scent. Not a deal-breaker, but not ideal for me. I'm still looking for my perfect routine to give moisture, without breakouts or shine.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos