BY LA ROCHE-POSAY #42 in Facial Moisturizers

OIL FREE MATTIFYING MOISTURIZER: Targets excess oil for a dual action - mattifies skin and refines large pores. Provides daily hydration in a moisturizer formulated for oily skin.

• Sebulyse Technology for a dual-targeting action on excess oil to mattify skin and minimize pores
  • Oil free moisturizer & non-comedogenic with a light matte finish
  • Use daily as a moisturizer for oily skin
  • Excellent base for make-up

Effaclar Mat, a moisturizer for oily skin, targets oil for a dual mattifying and pore refining action:

• Sebulyse Technology and absorbing powders reduce excess oil.
  • LHA provides micro-exfoliation to help visibly tighten enlarged pores while refining skin texture.

Ingredients: Aqua / water • glycerin • dimethicone • isocetyl stearate • alcohol denat. • silica • dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer • acrylamide/sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer • methyl methacrylate crosspolymer • butylene glycol • peg-100 stearate • cocamide mea • sarcosine • glyceryl stearate • triethanolamine • isohexadecane • perlite • capryloyl salicylic acid • tetrasodium edta • pentylene glycol • polysorbate 80 • acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer • salicylic acid • parfum / fragrance.

Usage:

• Use as a daily, oil-free mattifying moisturizer for oily skin
  • After thoroughly cleansing skin, apply morning and / or evening

• I have oily skin and I'm looking for the best moisturizer...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin but it feels dry sometimes would this be...3 Answers
  • I have oily skin. Does this product really help control o...1 Answers
Joanna A.
San Jose, CA
I really wasn't expecting much from this product since my skin tends to lean more on the dry side, but it really surprised me. First of all, it's actually really hydrating and moisturizing. It comes in a convenient and hygienic squeezey tube that is perfect for on-the-go and it's a light, creamy-white formula that absorbs into the skin in a matter of seconds. It has a slight scent - that clean scent that a lot of la roche posay products have. It's actually quite pleasant and not strong enough to bother me. I've been testing this product for over 10 days and it hasn't broken me out or done anything negative. In fact, it's been helping the sides of my cheeks clear up! I've been applying it to the more oily areas of my skin morning and night and it's really become a staple in my routine. I highly recommend this moisturize to anyone who has problem skin and does not want a super thick moisturizer - anyone who wants a lightweight moisturizer with added anti-blemish formula but nothing too strong or heavy. And for all my dry skin girls out there, this isn't drying at all! I love that this was able to work my normal-dry skin even though it wasn't targeted for me. A pleasant surprise. As always, La Roche Posay's skincare products never fail me!
Melody H.
Cynthiana, KY
My skin tends to be oily in my t-zone and normal on my cheeks. The shine really cranks up in the summertime with all of the heat and humidity. I’ve been using the Effaclar Mat moisturizer every morning after applying my La Roche Posay sunscreen serum. The moisturizer is lite and absorbs quickly, but it does leave me feeling hydrated. After applying it the first day, I noticed when I looked at myself in the mirror that evening that my skin looked so much fresher than usual. I then remembered that I had used this moisturizer that morning! It definitely helps to reduce the t-zone shine and controls oil. I have noticed less break outs in my usually oily areas. Overall, this is a great moisturizer that I definitely recommend for people with oily skin!La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat Daily Moisturizer for Oily Skin
Laura N.
Erie, PA
*I received this product at no cost in order to review.* #effaclar #influenster

This moisturizer is, in short, amazing. It goes on light and smooth, and rubs is easily. I have combination skin, with oily areas and extremely dry areas. This is the ONLY moisturizer I have ever been able to use before putting on my primer/makeup routine. In the past I have always had to forgo moisturizer in the morning because it would be too difficult to get my primer on.

I used the 3 part system for 4 weeks, and my sweat/summer/makeup induced breakouts are now a thing of the past. I will absolutely continue with this system ☆☆☆☆☆

Tips: Use only a small amount, because if you put on too much, the excess doesn't soak in, but forms a filmy layer that will rub off.
Danielle J.
I'm a skeptic. I have trouble trusting products just because of the name/brand. Y'all! I can't praise this product enough. I've used cheap primers, expensive primers, I've used them all. This is my FAVE! I read that it could be used with makeup or without, so of course, I had to try it as a primer and boom! I didn't have any oily issues that day and my makeup looked flawless! I'm a huge fan. I also wear it on hot summer days when it's just too hot for makeup and it makes a huge difference in the appearance of my skin! My only issue is it stung a little on application, but went away after about the first 30 minutes. Nothing unbearable. LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
Alyssa B.
I receieved this item from Influenster and was pretty excited to try it out! I have been struggling with pesky little white heads on my forehead for months now and was so happy when I saw them disappear OVERNIGHT thanks to this moisturizer!  I have combination skin and this product was quite drying, so I now only apply it to my acne-prone areas (T-zone and chin mostly). I do wish there was some SPF in it, but not a deal breaker for me as I just apply that over it. I love the consistency. It is more of a gel than a cream and it really soaks in, feeling light weight and eliminating shine! Will definitely be purchasing once I run out!

Gabrielle B.
Boston, MA
I received this moisturizer complimentary from a recent Voxbox. My fiancé has been using it since my skin is on the drier side right now and wanted to avoid further drying. So far he really likes it. It is matte, dries pretty quickly, not very thick or heavy feeling and does not feel sticky once applied. It has a very minimal perfume scent. As you can see in pictures the cream is white but applies clear.
Michelle H.
Elk Grove , CA
I really love La Roche Posey products and was so excited about this campaign. I’ve been meaning to try this moisturizer for some time because I have combination/oily skin. It does not disappoint. It felt mattifying throughout the day with/without makeup on. It has such a great finish to it!! It dries immediately and feels almost gel-like. This is truly a rival for my Cereve PM moisturizer. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat Daily Moisturizer for Oily Skin
Tori D.
I have oily skin and have been on the search for so long to find a moisturizer that would be just right for it. This is the one! I have used moisturizers that say they are specifically for oily skin and most have not worked out. This product is light weight and does not leave a residue but instead sinks into the skin leaving my face feeling smooth. It keeps my oils at bay and I only reapply it after washing my face in the evening before bed! Definitely will be repurchasing when I run out.
JP W.
BUFFALO GROVE, IL
First time trying this moisturizer and it was certainly mattifying, and reduced the size of my pores. However, I didn't feel it was sufficiently moisturizing so ended up restricting it to daytime use only.

I dislike fragrances in my products and this has a slight honeysuckle scent. Not a deal-breaker, but not ideal for me. I'm still looking for my perfect routine to give moisture, without breakouts or shine.
Samantha R.
Leesburg, VA
YES YES YES. I love this moisturizer 😍 with most moisturizers I have tried, they actually tend to dry out my skin over time. This glides on my skin effortlessly and leaves my face feeling so smooth and clean! I will be purchasing more of this product 😍 #larocheposay #effaclar
Khristine T.
Panorama City, CA
Does this really mattify skin and does it make pore size appear smaller?
Tary M.
Cairo
I have oily skin but it feels dry sometimes would this be good?
Latoya W.
Philadelphia, PA
Do they sell this in the US if so where ?
Samantha R.
I have oily acne prone skin is this moisturizer good.
lina l.
Miami, Florida
its really minimizer pores moisturizer?