BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

OIL FREE MATTIFYING MOISTURIZER: Targets excess oil for a dual action - mattifies skin and refines large pores. Provides daily hydration in a moisturizer formulated for oily skin.

• Sebulyse Technology for a dual-targeting action on excess oil to mattify skin and minimize pores
  • Oil free moisturizer & non-comedogenic with a light matte finish
  • Use daily as a moisturizer for oily skin
  • Excellent base for make-up

Effaclar Mat, a moisturizer for oily skin, targets oil for a dual mattifying and pore refining action:

• Sebulyse Technology and absorbing powders reduce excess oil.
  • LHA provides micro-exfoliation to help visibly tighten enlarged pores while refining skin texture.

Ingredients: Aqua / water • glycerin • dimethicone • isocetyl stearate • alcohol denat. • silica • dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer • acrylamide/sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer • methyl methacrylate crosspolymer • butylene glycol • peg-100 stearate • cocamide mea • sarcosine • glyceryl stearate • triethanolamine • isohexadecane • perlite • capryloyl salicylic acid • tetrasodium edta • pentylene glycol • polysorbate 80 • acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer • salicylic acid • parfum / fragrance.

Usage:

• Use as a daily, oil-free mattifying moisturizer for oily skin
  • After thoroughly cleansing skin, apply morning and / or evening

• I have oily skin and I'm looking for the best moisturizer...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin but it feels dry sometimes would this be...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin. Does this product really help control o...1 Answers
Melody H.
Cynthiana, KY
My skin tends to be oily in my t-zone and normal on my cheeks. The shine really cranks up in the summertime with all of the heat and humidity. I’ve been using the Effaclar Mat moisturizer every morning after applying my La Roche Posay sunscreen serum. The moisturizer is lite and absorbs quickly, but it does leave me feeling hydrated. After applying it the first day, I noticed when I looked at myself in the mirror that evening that my skin looked so much fresher than usual. I then remembered that I had used this moisturizer that morning! It definitely helps to reduce the t-zone shine and controls oil. I have noticed less break outs in my usually oily areas. Overall, this is a great moisturizer that I definitely recommend for people with oily skin!La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat Daily Moisturizer for Oily Skin
Gabrielle B.
Boston, MA
I received this moisturizer complimentary from a recent Voxbox. My fiancé has been using it since my skin is on the drier side right now and wanted to avoid further drying. So far he really likes it. It is matte, dries pretty quickly, not very thick or heavy feeling and does not feel sticky once applied. It has a very minimal perfume scent. As you can see in pictures the cream is white but applies clear.
Michelle H.
Elk Grove , CA
I really love La Roche Posey products and was so excited about this campaign. I’ve been meaning to try this moisturizer for some time because I have combination/oily skin. It does not disappoint. It felt mattifying throughout the day with/without makeup on. It has such a great finish to it!! It dries immediately and feels almost gel-like. This is truly a rival for my Cereve PM moisturizer. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat Daily Moisturizer for Oily Skin
Brittany K.
Tacoma, WA
I received this product complimentary to try and I have to say this is a great moisturizer. I’ve tried many moisturizers which leave my face feeling greasy or like I put nothing on my face, leaving my face feeling dry. This product makes my face feel soft. I like the light sent it’s very fresh. I think the tube the moisturizer comes in is perfect.
Jasmine B.
Magnolia, TX
Amazing Moisturizer! Having oily skin, I really loved how this product moisturized, as well as matted my skin. Pores and texture totally blur with this product! I highly recommend it! La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat Daily Moisturizer for Oily Skin
Tiffany H.
Spartanburg , SC
I really enjoyed this product. I am not sure of the price, but I would buy this myself again. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. This left my skin feeling really clean, fresh and moisturized, and seems to block any dirt or grim from getting in my pores. I love it!
Ivonne L.
West Hartford, CT
Normally my skin is super oily by the end of the day but so far my skin has been looking GREAT! I don't feel like there is a ton of oil on my skin nor is it shiny. I want to see what a continuous use of this product will look like. I would recommend it to anyone who has oily skin to give it a try!
Jasmine B.
I alternate between using this and my  Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer With SPF 20 PA++Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer With SPF 20 PA++ .  You really only need a little bit (a dime sized amount) to see the mattifying effect.  I don't use this all over my face since my T-zone is the most problematic.  You could use more since the formula is actually oil free.  It doesn't leave any residue and won't cause flashback.  The price is my least favorite thing about this product.
Jenn B.
Plainview
Love this moisturizer! It is so lightweight but completely hydrating. I have used so many different moisturizers- both drugstore and premium brands. This one, for the price and the quality, is hands down my favorite. I generally buy at Target, where they recently had a buy 1 get 1 50% off sale!
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Mat Daily Moisturizer for Oily Skin this product is awesome! It goes on really smooth! Absorbs quickly and isn’t heavy at all. Can’t even tell it’s on your skin. Isn’t oily or greasy at all either. I’m very happy with this product and would recommend to others
Khristine T.
Panorama City, CA
Does this really mattify skin and does it make pore size appear smaller?
Latoya W.
Philadelphia, PA
Do they sell this in the US if so where ?
Kelsey F.
Gainesville
Looking for a daily moisturizer that will make my oily skin feel matte but not dry. So many moisturizers make me feel greasy. Does this work for oily skin? Does it help hold makeup in place?
Ysleidy M.
Doral, FL
Does it keep you skin matte all-day long.?? Does it worth buying?
Tary M.
Cairo
I have oily skin but it feels dry sometimes would this be good?