BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

OIL FREE MATTIFYING MOISTURIZER: Targets excess oil for a dual action - mattifies skin and refines large pores. Provides daily hydration in a moisturizer formulated for oily skin.

• Sebulyse Technology for a dual-targeting action on excess oil to mattify skin and minimize pores
  • Oil free moisturizer & non-comedogenic with a light matte finish
  • Use daily as a moisturizer for oily skin
  • Excellent base for make-up

Effaclar Mat, a moisturizer for oily skin, targets oil for a dual mattifying and pore refining action:

• Sebulyse Technology and absorbing powders reduce excess oil.
  • LHA provides micro-exfoliation to help visibly tighten enlarged pores while refining skin texture.

Ingredients: Aqua / water • glycerin • dimethicone • isocetyl stearate • alcohol denat. • silica • dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer • acrylamide/sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer • methyl methacrylate crosspolymer • butylene glycol • peg-100 stearate • cocamide mea • sarcosine • glyceryl stearate • triethanolamine • isohexadecane • perlite • capryloyl salicylic acid • tetrasodium edta • pentylene glycol • polysorbate 80 • acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer • salicylic acid • parfum / fragrance.

Usage:

• Use as a daily, oil-free mattifying moisturizer for oily skin
  • After thoroughly cleansing skin, apply morning and / or evening

• I have oily skin and I'm looking for the best moisturizer...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin but it feels dry sometimes would this be...3 Answers
  • I have oily skin. Does this product really help control o...1 Answers
Joie F.
Arcadia, CA
When I first received this product I was really hesitant because I don’t like changing around my face product routine too much in case my face decides to breakout or go crazy during transition. However, when I tried this out for the first consecutive days, I was pleasantly surprised. Since I have combination skin, applied this mostly on my t-zone and nose. This product was able to help me tame my waaay oily zones and my makeup stayed on much longer! Previously I was trying a more expensive cosmetic product that claimed to do the same thing but this worked even better! The consistency was light and not greasy which I loved, and the smell wasn’t overpowering. I would definitely repurchase this product once it runs out. Thanks influenster for sending me this complimentary because I would’ve never taken the leap of faith myself!!
AnneChristine S.
This moisturizer is great for oily skin just as it says in the packaging. It’s not heavy or greasy on the skin and leaves a matt finish. It definitely moisturizes my skin well, while also leaving a refreshing feeling. The only thing I did not really like about this moisturizer was the scent. Although it was not overpowering or very strong, it did smell slightly unpleasant. However, I would still recommend this moisturizer.
Shai D.
Atlanta, GA
This product was sent to me from Influenster. It has become my favorite moisturizer right now being as though I have oil/acne prone skin. I simply use as directed. A little goes along way. It makes a perfect base for a makeup application and helps keep my shine at bay. However the retail price is a bit higher than I expected so I can’t say if I’ll purchase it on my own but overall still a good moisturizer.
Cynthia P.
Los Angeles, CA
I tried three different La Roche-Posay products (acne treatment and towelettes) but had the best experience with this moisturizer. It does exactly what it says it will do. Great for oily skin (I am combination) since it truly does provide hydration while maintaining the skin matte. It’s especially useful right now during the hot Summer days and under rich foundation.
Abby K.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
I loved how smooth and soft this moisturizer made my face feel. It went on very nicely and absorbed rather quickly. It also worked excellent as a primer before makeup, it made my makeup go on so smoothly. A tip from me is to use this moisturizer on top of a lighter moisturizer to really hydrate your face. I also loved that it had a fresh, clean scent to it.
Richa P.
Sandy Springs, GA
I've only used this product for 2 weeks and I AM LOVING IT! No better time to use this than during the summer.

My skin is very oily in the hot months so this product does a great job at mattifying my face whether it's under makeup or by itself. SO glad Influenster sent me this product to try! Definitely will be recommending this to my friends!
Katya T.
Brooklyn, NY
Effaclar MAT is a great light moisturizer with mat finish. It’s a must have during summer months. I also found that it works really well as a makeup base. It is a part of my morning routine from now on. I use it before applying any makeup and I pair it with Effaclar DUO when I feel like I need some extra help with my acne.
Brenna B.
Carroll, IA
I received this moisturizer along with the acne spot treatment and I think they are both good products! The packaging is very sleek which makes it look super high end which I love! The moisturizer is a thin formula and goes on the skin nicely. Overall thought this product was good! #complimentary #Influenster
Sarah M.
I applied on my face to moisturize and did not enjoy using this product. First off, there are no instructions on the packaging, so you will not be sure whether or not you are doing things right. Be careful—don’t get this cream near your eye because it will sting. I wished there was some kind of warning on the bottle. Lastly, afterwards my skin felt bumpy. Before using this product my skin was smooth and I did not use any other kind of product before using this one. I highly recommend steering away from this product, especially if you have sensitive skin and are looking for a moisturizer to keep your skin smooth.
sarahi c.
Boise, ID
This moisturizer works pretty well - it's hydrating and smells great. The formula isn't too heavy and it got the job done. My t-zone still got a bit shiny but that's because I live on the east coast and I'm constantly being smothered by a giant cloud. I would recommend this to my friends and family!
Khristine T.
Panorama City, CA
Does this really mattify skin and does it make pore size appear smaller?
Tary M.
Cairo
I have oily skin but it feels dry sometimes would this be good?
Latoya W.
Philadelphia, PA
Do they sell this in the US if so where ?
Allie T.
Schenectady, NY
Does this moisturize well?
Samantha R.
I have oily acne prone skin is this moisturizer good.