BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Breakthrough Technology Daily transformation skin texture and reduction of mild acne symptoms through the exclusive combination of Retinyl Linoleate, Salicylic Acid and Micro-exfoliating LHA. Description Daily care to refine pores and transform skin texture. Clears acne blemishes, refines texture, and prevents reoccurrence of acne imperfections. Recommended For Daily treatment of mild acne. Irregular skin texture with clogged pores, signs of blackheads and whiteheads.

Ingredients: Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate,Glyceryl Stearate,PEG-100 Stearate,Water,Zinc PCA,Fragrance.,Retinyl Linoleate,Xanthan Gum,Sodium Hydroxide,Propylene Glycol,Dimethicone,Cetyl Alcohol,Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate,Isononyl Isononanoate,Octyldodecanol,Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate,Capryloyl Salicylic Acid

Usage: Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because too much drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.

• I've been using the face wash for around a month now, I r...1 Answers
  • Can I buy this and liked?1 Answers
  • How is the Effaclar K different from the regular Effaclar...2 Answers
Grace G.
Santa Rosa, CA
Loooove this so much! My acne is almost completely gone after using this for a few months. I get mine sometimes from target and sometimes from amazon. I highly recommend to anyone struggling with acne.
Martha C.
The whole line of acne medication is just to die for. I got a set with this spot treatment and have used it for 3 weeks now. I’ve gotten amazing results that I even feel comfortable walking out the door without makeup.
Val V.
Went to a dermatologist in Colombia who recommended this product when my skin was breaking out badly. I used it for 3 months until my skin cleared out. Had to pair it with the same brand moisturizer because it can dry out your skin
Yurimar S.
This product is a real miracle! I can't say enough about how great this is. after a few weeks using it it reveals a healthier skin, softer, bright tottaly brand new. It is wonderfull!
Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
This stuff is great for acne I use it as a spot treatment and within a day or two my pimples totally shrink it's amazing I definitely recommend it and it's affordable
Maggie B.
Hurt my skin! Turned my face bright red! It was so painful I will never use it. I reached out and they made me jump through hoops to even get a phone number to call
Maggie M.
Canandaigua, NY
his is exactly what my face needed. Use only a pea sized amount on a freshly cleaned face before any other serums, lotions, or acne treatments. This stuff is exfoliation on the cellular level and needs to be directly on the skin. More than a pea sized amount will leave your face dry and flaky. Give it a couple weeks and you will notice a difference in your pores and acne. It is not harsh, as long as you don't use a lot. Even if it spreads thin, it is still working, and working hard.I have cystic acne and i use benxoyle peroxide wash and spot treatment. I wash, then use this, then use my spot treatment, then use lotion. It has been the turning point in my battle against acne. So thankful for this. I will continue buying it again. I can't see myself without it. SO GREAT!!
Gladys M.
miami, FL
Effeclar k of the Roche Posay

According to their page it is for Mixed skins and fats.
Rebellious blackheads, uneven skin texture, glitter. New aquagel texture ultra-fresh and non-greasy of fast absorption.
Hydration and comfort throughout the day. my opinion:
It is a wonder, dry very fast granites, it eliminates the inflammation of the area, it does not dry the skin and you can use it under the makeup without problem. The results are super notorious and fast, besides that leaves the skin smoother and much lozana. It absorbs super fast and has a light texture on the face.

Conclusion? I loved it and I recommend it with my eyes closed, it is excellent product.
Jessica F.
Lake Charles, LA
La Roche Posay Effaclar products are the only products I've found that keep my skin clear of breakouts. I can use it every day, paired with my favorite moisturizer, without overdrying my skin. I typically have several big breakouts at a time, but when I use Effaclar, they clear up, often before breaking through the skin. I have been using these products for 2 years and have no plan to leave this skin regimen.
Julia C.
I really like this product, it has helped me a lot with my active throughout the years of being a teenager. It can be drying if you use it too often but if you just put it on your blemishes every once in a while it can work wonders. It also helps diminish dark spots on your face.
Jaime T.
Castalia, OH
I have a friend looking for a good acne product and was wondering if anyone can give me some advice
Anthea S.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
How is the Effaclar K different from the regular Effaclar Duo? Is it more or less effective?
Carina M.
Vaughan, ON
I've been using the face wash for around a month now, I really do like it but I don't see anything happening with my acne. Has this helped anyone with sever acne?
Marieli C.
Batavia, NY
Can I buy this and liked?
Emma C.
To anyone that has used the effaclar k have you found it helps unclog pores and remove blackheads??