La Roche-Posay Effaclar K Renovating Acne Treatment

Breakthrough Technology Daily transformation skin texture and reduction of mild acne symptoms through the exclusive combination of Retinyl Linoleate, Salicylic Acid and Micro-exfoliating LHA. Description Daily care to refine pores and transform skin texture. Clears acne blemishes, refines texture, and prevents reoccurrence of acne imperfections. Recommended For Daily treatment of mild acne. Irregular skin texture with clogged pores, signs of blackheads and whiteheads.

Ingredients: Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate,Glyceryl Stearate,PEG-100 Stearate,Water,Zinc PCA,Fragrance.,Retinyl Linoleate,Xanthan Gum,Sodium Hydroxide,Propylene Glycol,Dimethicone,Cetyl Alcohol,Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate,Isononyl Isononanoate,Octyldodecanol,Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate,Capryloyl Salicylic Acid

Usage: Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because too much drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.

Hello darlings! What do you usually use for sensitive skin with some blemishes? I usually use La Roche-Posay Effaclar K Renovating Acne Treatment .
To anyone that has used the effaclar k have you found it helps unclog pores and remove blackheads??
I've been using the face wash for around a month now, I really do like it but I don't see anything happening with my acne. Has this helped anyone with sever acne?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Effaclar K Renovating Acne Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
nida M.
saskatoon , SK
I am using this product on the recommendation of Dermatologist i have flawless skin and never breaks out. Over the years I’ve looked for an alternative because of the price of the product. I’ve yet to find a lotion with micronized benzoyl peroxide and LHA that is gentle enough for my sensitive skin.I uses a gentle skin wash without fragrance at night, and uses a very small pea size amount of Efficlar.I wakes up and uses a gentle wipe for oil removal and make up (if i chooses). That’s it! Be gentle with your skin and always wear sunscreen!!
Camila C.
Etobicoke
Amazing product! The only product that work for me so far.
The only problem it is a little bit expensive for me.
But I will keep saving money to buy it again.
Amazing product! The only product that work for me so far.
The only problem it is a little bit expensive for me.
But I will keep saving money to buy it again.
Zareen K.
Toronto
Amazing, acne product. I would usually use it before bed, and when I wake up either the comodone would completely disappear or it would ripen for popping. Then I’d put the treatment on the pimple again and put on my makeup, and by the time I finish my classes, the pimple has completely disappeared. My go to
karine D.
Brossard , QC
The cream are liquid and not greasy. It’s not too strong gentle so the acne don’t disappear after 1 or 2 applications.  It’s a bit pricey for this. And you need too but on you’re acne 3 Times a day if you want result. I recommend only if you have an sensitive skin.
Danielle A.
I like this product a lot! It doesn’t clog my pores and keeps my skin hydrated. It’s a very gentle formula, great for sensitive skin. I do think it helped my acne but I still do get out breaks here and there. It’s a okay price but a small tube. You can get it in promo packs at shoppers for the same price with a few samples.
Adam T.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!! I have used many acne treatments and this one is one of the best! It should be in the top 10! I was given this product as a gift and then couldn't help but buy it over and over again! It works really well, there's a ton of product, and it leaves my face acne free! I would totally recommend this product to my friends and buy numerous times.
Cindy C.
For a person who's been suffering from acne from her teenage years and has tried a million products. this is so far the best. This product works like a miracle and has cleared off my skin.
Katy W.
The first few days of using this, my skin felt great! It cleared it up a bit and I could smell the ingredients at work. But maybe my skin was getting used to it because after a few days, it was just a normal moisturizer. But I did like that it was light and it didn't clog my pores up.
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
1,015 reviews
La Roche-Posay Effaclar K Renovating Acne Treatment uploaded by Annamaria C.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar K Renovating Acne Treatment my dermatologist recommended this for my hormones acne gave me lots of samples but it did help my unbalanced skin
Eleanor N.
Duisburg , NRW
Very effective. Not too greasy and makes the skin feel soft. I love the consistency. I used it for a few days after buying and my skin loved it! Assisted in fading away my spots
Ask a question to the Influenster community...