La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Cleansing Cream

Oily skin weakened by drying skin care products.

Tested under dermatological control in combination with over-drying treatments. Non-comedogenic.

Innovative anti-friction texture: Lather a small amount of product with water in the palm of your hand. Apply to your wet face, moving from the centre outwards, in single strokes. Rinse thoroughly and dry without rubbing. Avoid the eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Effaclar H Cleansing Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Love this cleanser! So gentle on my skin as I have sensitive skin and so hydrating my skin feels so clean!in 3 reviews
2 months agoIndianapolis
This is an affordable face wash that helped clear my acne up without drying my skin out.  It gave me clear skin which I hadn't had in years! I will be buying more of it.  Expensive face washes can't touch this.
2 months agoSpanish Fork
This is moisturizing (not striping) and makes my skin feel clean and soft. This and Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash, 6 fl oz are my go to face cleansers and I have tried MANY.
10 months agoYork, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I really liked this product! I have oily skin and at first when I saw the creamy white texture (that looks more like a moisturizer than a soap) I thought “hmmm, I don’t think so” but after washing my face I was positively surprised! Did the work without a dry feeling. Worth the try!!
7 months ago
I like this face wash and found that it does a great job of removing makeup without drying out my skin.  I'm about half-way through a big bottle and love that the product is sold in a large pump bottle which means I'm creating less waste than if I was buying smaller bottles.
a year agoDurham
love this cleanser as the first step of my double cleansing! lasts a long time. no fragrance. super gentle. good at gently removing makeup. i think this is a fantastic cleanser for those with very dry and sensitive skin. recommend!
2 years agoJersey City, NJ
I have to use topical acne medication, which dries my skin a lot, so I needed a cleanser that would wash away all the impurities of the day without stripping my skin of moisture - and this did the trick. I use it every day and I plan on continuing to use it.
a year agoKingsport, TN
I really liked this face wash, it was good at keeping my face hydrated and taking off all product. However I am rating it a 3 because I like for my face washes to foam and this one doesn’t therefore I didn’t feel like I was really getting nice and clean
a year ago
I kind of liked the product, though it's meant for a dry skin. I bought it during the winters because I was experiencing dryness on my face. It lasted me 7-8 months and I completed it just a few days back. It's light, non-foaming cleansing cream. For me neither did I find it hydrating, nor drying. It did it's job well, but nothing that really stands out for me. I don't think I would repurchase it.
a year agoFresno, CA
This is very similar to my CeraVe hydrating cleanser but it gets my skin a little more clean. Its not good for removing makeup at all really but it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and plump. Go in with a makeup remover first and you will be set
9 months agoLos Angeles, CA
This is my dream cleanser. Doesn’t dry out my skin and cleans. More like a lotion than a soap. I love it. No need to spend a bunch of money on an expensive cleanser. This one is perfect. Yes I would recommend to anyone with dry skin.