BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Oily skin weakened by drying skin care products.

Tested under dermatological control in combination with over-drying treatments. Non-comedogenic.

Innovative anti-friction texture: Lather a small amount of product with water in the palm of your hand. Apply to your wet face, moving from the centre outwards, in single strokes. Rinse thoroughly and dry without rubbing. Avoid the eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.

Buy on Beauty ...
  • "Love this cleanser! So gentle on my skin as I have sensitive skin and so hydrating my skin feels so clean!" in 3 reviews
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
My dermatologist gave me a few samples of this last week and I have to say I am obsessed with this cleanser. It's light on the face meaning it's not too harsh words strips your face. It's a cream cleanser so you won't get that foam which I was a bit skeptical about at first. I must say it's just great. It leaves my skin soft and hydrated. It does have a slight medicinal scent to it but it fades after a few minutes. I will be purchasing the full bottle. I will be purchasing the full bottle. Oh and I will say that I have combination skin and it works great with my skin.
🍁Bethan H.
Gloucestershire
La Roche-Possay is by far one of the best brands for skincare, especially for those who suffer from acne like me. This product is amazing and so moist and refreshing, I use it every morning and before I apply any makeup.
Stephanie I.
Worksop, Nottinghamshire
I really liked this cleanser, it’s a much gentler version of Effaclar. A little goes a long way and it leaves the skin clean without feeling stripped. It states that it’s a cream cleanser which it isn’t, it does foam slightly but isn’t a proper cream cleanser which is why I have knocked a star off.
Rini B.
I kind of liked the product, though it's meant for a dry skin. I bought it during the winters because I was experiencing dryness on my face. It lasted me 7-8 months and I completed it just a few days back. It's light, non-foaming cleansing cream. For me neither did I find it hydrating, nor drying. It did it's job well, but nothing that really stands out for me. I don't think I would repurchase it.
Jessica L.
Jersey City, NJ
I have to use topical acne medication, which dries my skin a lot, so I needed a cleanser that would wash away all the impurities of the day without stripping my skin of moisture - and this did the trick. I use it every day and I plan on continuing to use it.
Kara S.
Kingsport, TN
I really liked this face wash, it was good at keeping my face hydrated and taking off all product. However I am rating it a 3 because I like for my face washes to foam and this one doesn’t therefore I didn’t feel like I was really getting nice and clean
L A.
Durham
love this cleanser as the first step of my double cleansing! lasts a long time. no fragrance. super gentle. good at gently removing makeup. i think this is a fantastic cleanser for those with very dry and sensitive skin. recommend!
Hailey R.
Los Alamitos, CA
I love this stuff! For the price you can’t beat that. The only thing I don’t like is it doesn’t take off make up but that’s okay. It’s nice to use it on your skin after sweating or wearing no make up. Makes face feel clean and soft. Doesn’t smell good though
Kiara G.
Fresno, CA
This is very similar to my CeraVe hydrating cleanser but it gets my skin a little more clean. Its not good for removing makeup at all really but it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and plump. Go in with a makeup remover first and you will be set
Tara N.
I despaired of ever finding a facial cleanser that would not make my face breakout and after a lot of searching I found this from La Roche-Posay. It is so gentle but makes my face feel so clean after using. It’s a little more expensive than I normally would pay for a facial product but this is so worth it and the bottle last a long time I will definitely use again. This is my holy grail product for sure.