Would you recommend this for sensitive acne prone skin?
Orlando, FL - il y a un an

8 answers

I think it is perfect for acne prone skin!! Maybe try it out using once daily, and see how your skin reacts before using morning and night. I love the fresh clean scent and the super clean feeing it leaves after rinsing and patting skin dry. Highly recommend this! I’m almost out of mine- thanks for the reminder to get more! La Roche-Posay Effaclar Gel Cleanser
il y a un an
sometimes is like a little bit agressive with the skin so maybe u can use it once a day!
il y a un an
I recently switched to this from my regular cerave cleanser and absolutely love it. My face feels soo much cleaner and I have noticed I tend breakout less.
il y a un an
I agree- this is 10/10 a perfect product for that. All this mask wearing has caused me to breakout and this has totally helped with it!!
100% it is so good. yes!
il y a un an
Yes definitely. I had bad acne so I decided to go to a dermatologist and she recommended this brand for soap and other products. It has helped clear my skin with this brand and other products since I was going to thin out my skin to great healthier skin, it would become more sensitive. Your skin will feel so fresh and clean.