Does this product help reduce appearance of texture? Is this product safe for sensitive skin? La Roche-Posay Effaclar Gel Cleanser
Pittsburgh, PA - il y a un an

3 answers

It does help smooth out skin texture and I have sensitive skin and I really didn’t have a problem with it. How ever they do have a new micro cleanser for sensitive skin.
il y a 8 mois
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Gel Cleanser helps you a lot if you have acne, it helps me to eliminate impurities and excess sebum on my face and at the same time leaves my skin clean and fresh. It does not irritate because it does not have alcohol and if you accompany it with La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment
il y a un an
Hey Lindsay!! I wouldn’t necessarily say it reduces the appearance of texture on its own...to reduce texture, I recommend you wash your face with the cleanser and apply the La Roche Effaclar Duo treatment after that (it helps with acne scarring and dark spots! It’s great!). The cleanser is 100% sensitive skin safe!! Probably one of the best for sensitive skin, so I highly recommend it. hope this helps!
il y a un an