La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo + SPF 30 uploaded by Sonia S.La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo + SPF 30 uploaded by Zainabetgh Ț.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

For oily acne-prone skin, marks. Exposed to daily UV. Allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive skin. Non-comedogenic. Tested under dermatological control. Tested in environment with pollution peaks. Formula protection over time. Recommended for sports enthousiasts, darker phototypes and people on photosensitizing medications.

Corrective unclogging care anti-imperfections, anti-marks, anti-UV:

• XL-PROTECT™ SPF 30 UVA: filtering system UVB/UVA + antioxidant complex.
  • Procerad: helps protect against the appearance of red or brown marks.
  • Niacinamide: active ingredient for intensive soothing. Decreases redness.
  • LHA and salicylic acid: micro-exfoliates without irritating.
  • Zinc PCA: reduce sebum secretion.

Apply to whole face morning after cleansing skin with EFFACLAR Foaming gel. Avoid the eye contour. Take a small amount of cream, the equivalent of the pulp at the tip of the finger. Heat the cream between your fingers to facilitate its penetration without overemphasizing the face. Then, with the hands placed on each side of the face, gently massage your forehead, making light movements from the inside to the outside of the face. Do the same on the middle area, always from the nose to the cheeks. Apply with finger pulp to avoid the temptation to crush pimples.

Corina D.
Brăila
I have been using these products for a few years and I am very happy with them. They are the best and professional skincare products that I have tried. I was recommended by the dermatologist and helped me both with acne and with sun spots. I recommend them wholeheartedly
Zainabetgh Ț.
Kénitra
This care is great and very effective, I tried it and it was very wonderful I liked and loved it and if I had the opportunity to get back to experience I will never hesitate.
Priscilla Rodriguez M.
Meyzieu
Conseillé par la pharmacienne, j'adopte facilement ces produitsplus proches de la dermatologie que de la cosmétologie.
Il me protège chaque jour en traitantma peau.
Sonia S.
Lesneven
Super produit!! Des résultats visibles rapidement, je recommande fortement!!! Il fait maintenant parti de ma routine beauté !
Mabelys G.
The best of the best! It is very good to correct spots and has spf 30! What else can I ask? It's really good.
mol W.
Cheshire
Although I live this product I prefer the non spf version as I find it slightly more effective against blemishes. Don’t get me wrong, this one still eliminates them pretty much overnight and would be great for daily use but I prefer the other one for night time as it is less greasy in my opinion. I would still repurchase but only for day time use.
Dara W.
Radcliffe on Trent
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo + SPF 30 this product really work? I really have dark acne marks