La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment

DUAL ACTION ACNE SPOT TREATMENT: Our best spot treatment for acne reduces the number and severity of acne blemishes, pimples, blackheads and whiteheads. Formulated with 5.5% micronized benzoyl peroxide and micro-exfoliating lipo-hydroxy acid, this acne spot treatment provides fast and visible results in less than 3 days.

Is that good for oily skin?
How fast did you see results with the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment??
AnnY thoughts on this product ?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment!
Product Highlights
First of all, let me put it out there that I have very sensitive skin. I have be very careful about what I put on my face. I've never really been able to use acne creams because they cause so much discomfort. When I started using this product, I was broken out very badly, so it was perfect timing for me to try this out. The cream itself is very light and creamy. It applied very easily and wasn't greasy at all. I did have some slight tingling and burning due to my skin's sensitivity. However, it didn't last very long. I've been using the product for about 5 days now and have noticed a dramatic change in my skin's appearance. I give this product an A+!in reviews
I will say, however, that my daughter who is 14 has very very sensitive skin and this stuff dried her out pretty bad so she doesn't like it.in reviews
Erika M.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Erika M.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Erika M.
(I got this on a VoxBox) Honestly I started using this when I had 3 bad pimples and the first day worked amazing, the redness was gone BUT the next day I realized I breaked out horrible, I started to get pimples next to the previous one and so on 😕 (I was using is as a spot treatment, not moisturizer or face cream as I saw some people using it like that), the moment I stopped using this I started to notice a better change. I saw other reviews and for other people worked amazing but it was a big nope for me, i don't know why... it's so sad because I had very high expectations on this one :( (btw so sorry if the pictures are gross but I wanted to show you how bad it went. it's the before and after, I don't have a picture of when I stopped using it but believe me, it's better than it shows on the second image)
Maria Luisa S.
Sausalito, CA
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Maria Luisa S.
This tittle is totally true! After using the la roche-posay effaclar duo acne post treatment my skin looks not the same at all. Totally different, I can’t even see anymore where all of that marks of acne were. So glad to now know this product and I’m for sure gonna keep using it. Check it out how my skin changed on my ig.
Alejandrina G.
Taylorsville, UT
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Alejandrina G.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Alejandrina G.
I already had a couple of products that were good with my acne skin but once I got these product complimentary from Influenster I tried it that same night I saw results instantly the next day I was very shocked how my acne inflammation went down and how much the other acne scars were fading away within a week my skin definitely was better than it had been in years! The spot treatment can be used for one spot or you can use like me and use it all over I tried in one area of my skin where I had the most problem the first night but since I got amazing results I used it all over my face and without irritation or burning at all! Of course you have to have clean skin for it to work and I can definitely give it five stars because of the product quality and size! You can literally see my results in the two pictures and 3 weeks of difference am sad and super happy that I went from that to beautiful skin in 3 weeks 😭
Sharee J.
Florissant, MO
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Sharee J.
About my skin, I have self diagnosed myself with psoriasis and its really bad in my hair and eyebrows. So I end up with flaky skin, which I pick at that has caused dark spots around my face. I figured to try this on those spots to see if I could get them to go away. Now I wasn't consistent in using this product (I kept forgetting to apply it at night) but I did use it at least 3 days as they said you would see results in 3 days. So I took a before picture and after about using off and on for 10 days I took an after photo. When I would look at my skin, I didn't see any differences, I still saw the spots, but looking at the before & after photos, I was pleasantly surprised. The dark spots although still there, they were much lighter than what they were. So I think I'll try a consistent routine to see if I can get rid of the spots completely.
Casey S.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Casey S.
This spot treatment goes on really smooth. It feels good and doesn’t burn like some others do. It works pretty well in combination of overnight pimple patches. I would recommend it to anyone!
Melissa R.
Tampa, FL
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Melissa R.
I have been using this for a little over a month now. Wanted to use for a longer period of time before giving a review since it’s acne related. Acne can come in phases so a month long test felt right. I tend to break out the week prior to my period. I used this on my chin pimples that started and boom. Seemed to stop the growth in the tracks. The pimples went away within days ... i will definitely be keeping this for use on pesky pimples. Need to keep trying for long term results but overall initially i think it’s a win!
Destini C.
Andrews, TX
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Destini C.
I have cystic hormonal acne and it’s so painful and makes me feel so self conscious. I get the occasional pimple here and there too and it doesn’t matter what I do it always leaves and dark acne spot even after it has cleared up. I added this into my nighttime routine at the first sign of a pimple and I really saw and felt a difference. My cystic acne would still surface but it wouldn’t be painful or red and swollen. And my other pimples cleared up faster and I didn’t notice a harsh mark left behind. I really enjoyed this acne treatment. I was surprised how effectively it worked with my skin!
Sarah C.
Maricopa, AZ
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Sarah C.
This product was very effective at drying out blemishes. A little went a long way so I think the tube would last for quite a while. I will say that I was applying twice a day, but backed off to only at night. This is a drying product and sometimes skin gets too dry and flaky and uncomfortable. Once a day was the right amount for me and my skin. It dried up my breakouts in a mater of a few days.
Tiffany R.
Los Angeles, CA
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Tiffany R.
I was impressed that within 4-5 days my stubborn white heads and reoccurring spotty redness were gone. Easy to use. Apply ONLY to the area needed. This will last me awhile, but definitely will buy again.
Karen M.
Napa, CA
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Karen M.
So I don't break out as much. "Knock on wood" but super excited to have this since my 14 year old daughter can definitely benefit from it. When she comes down for the summer I will make sure to have her use it and do before & after pictures. Excited for sure!

139 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
blakely A.
il y a 9 jours
samira A. il y a 9 jours
from my experience i’ve seen results in a week
Heather J.
Dearborn Hts, MI
il y a 2 mois
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment how does this compare to just the up and up brand of benzoyl peroxide?
Carolina L. il y a 2 mois
This one does not break me out and I have super sensitive skin