La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment

DUAL ACTION ACNE SPOT TREATMENT: Our best spot treatment for acne reduces the number and severity of acne blemishes, pimples, blackheads and whiteheads. Formulated with 5.5% micronized benzoyl peroxide and micro-exfoliating lipo-hydroxy acid, this acne spot treatment provides fast and visible results in less than 3 days.

Is this good or does it work? I use panoxyl (which is a benzoyl peroxide wash) it works really well for me if I add this in will it be too much?
Is it good for acne scars ( hyperpigmentation) ? How long does it take to see result ? Should I apply it on the whole face or just on the acne scars ?
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment You guys recommend it? I have oily skin and very bad acne sometimes
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment!
Product Highlights
First of all, let me put it out there that I have very sensitive skin. I have be very careful about what I put on my face. I've never really been able to use acne creams because they cause so much discomfort. When I started using this product, I was broken out very badly, so it was perfect timing for me to try this out. The cream itself is very light and creamy. It applied very easily and wasn't greasy at all. I did have some slight tingling and burning due to my skin's sensitivity. However, it didn't last very long. I've been using the product for about 5 days now and have noticed a dramatic change in my skin's appearance. I give this product an A+!in reviews
I will say, however, that my daughter who is 14 has very very sensitive skin and this stuff dried her out pretty bad so she doesn't like it.in reviews
Tammy H.
Southampton, Hampshire
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Tammy H.
Fantastic. My daughter had a few break outs. This worked so well. It’s gentle but effective.
Mano R.
Wyke, West Yorkshire
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Mano R.
I received the full size tube to test out from la roche posay . First impression is that it is very very lightweight. Absorbs quickly .Not harsh on my acne prone skin. It controls the excess oil production. My skin feels so soft and I have felt instant change overnight. Amazing .Going to apply it everyday twice and will get back with detailed review. Till now i am loving it.
BONNIE B.
West Yorkshire , Bradford
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by BONNIE B.
This is one of my favourite everyday moisturisers, it’s super light weight and perfect for sensitive skin! I apply this AM and PM and have seen results within a week. It contains a cocktail for beneficial ingredients including glycerin and salicylic acid which helps blemishes.
Maria S.
Wocestershire, Droitiwich
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Maria S.
Absolutely incredible product. I would truly recommend this to anyone who is suffering from even severe acne. I have tried prescribed creams for my acne but nothing worked for me. I have used this product along side of some lifestyle changes and I’m so thankful for the change in my skin. My acne scarring has gone down dramatically - I occasionally get spots on my cheeks now ( this is where most of my acne was ! ) but I apply this cream thicker over the spot and then lightly over my whole face - and over the night the spot doesn’t come to the surface ! It truly heals my skin and I don’t think I’ll ever not want to purchase :)
N A.
1 Dimsdale Drive NW9 8HS , London
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by N A.
This is my preferred item to care my skin! It helps to control my oily skin and I have a very good sensation when touch my face, it’s always soft and clean, it during all the day! The price is great and I’m very sure in buy another one! La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo (+)
Amelia R.
cardiff
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Amelia R.
My holy grail can’t live without product!!!! I have acne prone skin and not only does this moisturiser smooth and and tame my pizza face i’m pretty sure it performs miracles. I’ve been using it on and off for years and every time i come back it heals my face like a dream. I highly recommend it to anyone suffering with acne! Also i’m wearing absolutely no makeup in the photo so you can just see how amazingly clear my skin has become! La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment
Lizzy M.
Oxfordshire
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Lizzy M.
Best spot treatment out there! I had a big painful under the pore spot I couldn’t ditch until I tried this blemish treatment at night and by the next day it had halved in size! Winner!
Irina G.
Preston, Lancashire
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Irina G.
This is very refreshing, soothing and hydrating product for blemish prone skin. It doesn’t irritate and feels very gentle. It does help to reduce blemishes and its severity. Texture is very gentle, lathering and fast absorbing, plus it feels very refreshing. The size of the package is quite big, don’t need to use lots of product and it lasts long time. In my opinion it is good value for money. I would recommend.
Kerry A.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Kerry A.
This product is amazing, works on all blemishes small ones, cluster of them etc. Literally works over night
Lauren W.
oakham
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment uploaded by Lauren W.
Love this product! I use it as a moisturiser leaves my face feeling really clean. Helps with the redness of my acne overnight.

152 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Delfina P.
BA
il y a 5 mois
Francesca H. il y a 5 mois
Yes this is a good spot treatment but it will bleach your pillows/sheets due to the benzoyl peroxide. Also make sure to use a good moisturizer because it can be very drying.
Laurinda  R.
Brockton, MA
il y a 5 mois
Is La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment good for sensitive skin and how long does it take to notice results ?
Corina S. il y a 5 mois
I have a combination skin I can't say what it is like on sensitive skin! If you have a correct routine, the first results are visible in a week! It's a wonderful product!
Nicole N.
il y a 9 mois
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment I want to try this , is it worth buying this ?
Kailey S. il y a 7 mois
I loved it! It can be pretty strong so a little goes a long way
member-dc3ea1
il y a 9 mois
Nurzhan A. il y a 9 mois
It worths but be sure to use it regularly- it will show effect after minimum 2 weeks in the beginning I thought that it’s not working but You have to use it regularly and it’s a lifechanger be sure to use it also if you don’t have any acne
Sybile R.
il y a 10 mois
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment Is it worth the price? Does it really work on pimple? Does it work on pimples only or also blackheads? Does the product last long ?
Leny M. il y a 10 mois
Overall it's a good product and it works amazingly when you pair it with a good but simple facial care routine. You may feel some itching or redness the first few times you apply it, but nothing serious.I used it for 6 months last year because of a severe acne breakout that I had and I could really appreciate several changes the first week but, the real changes I saw between the 4 and 5 weeks of use. So, keep that in mind. It greatly reduces the appearance of blackheads and although at first it seems that it makes pimples worse, in truth what it does is speed up the maturation process a bit and helps reduce inflammation, a lot.If you use it daily it can last up to 3 months.