BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Deep Cleanse Oily Skin Effaclar Deep Cleansing Foaming Cream is a great formula for deep cleansing oily skin and tightening pores. The cream can improve the texture of skin by making it softer and smoother. It'll strip off the oil from your skin and make you feel fresh. Makes rich foam and rinses off easily Deep cleanses skin without over drying Has a soft and creamy texture If you have an acne-prone skin, this cream can help you get rid of that and can also improve the quality of your skin. Just For You: Oily and thick skin with pores A Closer Look: Effaclar Deep Cleansing Foaming Cream contains coco-glucoside that acts as a surfactant to protect your skin with glycerin that can keep it hydrated. You Won't Find: Harmful chemicals Get Started: Apply the foaming cream on wet face and rinse. see more...

Deepika Y.
Deepika Y.
Atlanta, GA
La Roche-Posay Purifying Foaming Gel Cleanser retails for Rs.425 and is
targeted for oily and sensitive skin. It is a gel based cleanser and you wouldn’t need much product to lather up and cleanse your face.It strips out every traces of oil and dirt off your skin so the acne doesn’t have a chance to spread/build up on your skin. This tends to dry up skin so, I use it only at night and follow with toner and heavy moisturizer.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Love my La Roche Posay Effaclar facial cleanser! I've been using this for years, and even my dermatologist recommends it! I'ts really gentle for my sensitive skin... I have oily skin that is acne prone, but this cleanses my face effectively and gently
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Gilbert, AZ
This is a very nice facial cleanser for those of us with an oily acne prone complexion. I use to only be able to get it when I travel to London but they have now launched this French skincare line in the US and I think it is so very underappreciated. The line has amazing products with pure simple ingredients that I feel are worth a try.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Columbia, SC
This product is amazing! I apply the cleanser before I go to bed and I wake up feeling refreshed and have a huge difference in my skin. My blemishes are nearly gone and my skin is so soft. This product works well with each moisturizer I've used (I've used quite a lot!) and acne creams. I highly recommend!
Jade G.
Jade G.
Piscataway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works well to get a good deep cleansing effect. I use it at night 2-3/week to help ensure cleansing of all makeup from my face. It does not dry out my skin, which is nice. I normally purchase this product at the L'oreal Company Store as I have a family member that works there.
Alyssa Z.
Alyssa Z.
Chicago
This cleanser has changed my skin. I first got it at a pharmacy in Italy because I was breaking out like crazy and it was one of the only cleansers available. I am so glad I can get it at Target now!

The smell is light and refreshing. It cleans nicely but it still super gentle. I love it.
Katie M.
Katie M.
I use the La Roche-Posay  Effaclar Deep Cleansing Foaming Cream as my daily face wash, and it's absolutely perfect for my skin type, which is normal, not dry or oily. After switching from my previous face wash, I noticed immediate results, as my face was a lot clearer.
ana o.
ana o.
I'm a fan of La Roche-Posay so I decided to purchase this product to help with my hyper-pigmentation. I've only used it a week so it's been too soon to see a noticeable difference but my skin does look brighter and feels really soft. Make sure you use a moisturizer after using this cleanser. Your skin will feel a bit dry afterwards.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foaming face wash. I received it complimentary from a website online. It was a great wash that left my skin feeling moisturized. I love the foaming action. The price is great so I would purchase in the future. I have a huge sample size still.
Misi V.
Misi V.
Centreville, VA
As far as foaming cleansers go, this one is definitely great for a deep clean. It's great value as you only need a small amount to cover your face and the bottle has lasted me nearly 2 years now. I bought it in France, however, so there may be subtle differences. My only complaint is that it can be drying as most foaming cleansers are.