La Roche-Posay Effaclar Cream Cleanser

DEEP CLEANSING FOAMING CREAM CLEANSER:Helps to cleanse skin thoroughly and visibly minimize pores while removing excess oil.

• Coco-glucoside for deep cleansing
  • Cream texture develops into a soft, rich foam
  • Use as a cleanser for oily skin

Effaclar Cream thoroughly cleanses oily skin, removes excess oil and visibly tightens pores. The cream texture develops into a soft, rich foam which rinses off easily.

• Coco-glucoside thoroughly cleanses the skin.
  • Glycerin provides moisture.

Ingredients: Water • Glycerin • Myristic Acid • Potassium Hydroxide • Glyceryl Stearate Se • Stearic Acid • Lauric Acid • Palmitic Acid • Coco-Glucoside • Tetrasodium EDTA • Parfum • Salicylic Acid.

Usage:

• Use as a facial cleanser for oily skin.
  • Cleanse morning and/or in the evening. Gentle enough for everyday use.
  • Lather the cream with lukewarm water between palms and apply to wet face, massaging the skin gently. Rinse thoroughly with water and dry without rubbing. Avoid eye area.

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Cream Cleanser it really works? I'm tired of my oily face
Have you ever tried this before? [user:angiea5]
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Effaclar Cream Cleanser!
3 months agoColumbia, SC
This is my go to morning and night. The creamy consistency keeps my skin hydrated and my face always feels refreshed after with all impurities washed away! I have repurchased multiple times and will continue to do so.
13 days agoAustin
Real results! Using the 3 step program for about 2 days dramatically helped get my stress ridden face and blemishes get under control. Affordable, effective and I am still using with the Effaclar toner and benzozyl cream when my face gets oily.
7 months agoTulsa, OK
I was given this as a sample in a store and figured I would give it a try. I really liked it and felt like it was doing a great job for my skin, but it was a little out of my price range when I went to get the full size version. Lower cost options that provide more product feel just as effective to me.
4 months agoGlendale, CA
Years ago my dermatologist suggested that cleanser when i had acne bursts and it really saved me. It doesn’t dry my skin but it definitely cleanses deeply my skin, my pores, combating inflammation and protecting for further breakouts! Never go wrong. It is lightweight but warrior!
a year ago
I really like La Roche-Posay products and I tried out this cleanser. I felt like it helped clean my skin without drying out my face like other products. I didn't smell a strong scent. I just used a normal amount. It was a good product and I would purchase it again.
4 months agoColumbia, SC
My derm had me switch to this, and it's been a great cleanser. A little goes a long way to wash your whole face. It's definitely helped with my acne, and I don't think it's too drying even using it twice a day. My skin doesn't feel tight or flaky after using at all.
a year agoThe Woodlands, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Super light and doesn’t leave face oily or sticky. I can wear it day or night and it gives a soft glow to my skin! I have sensitive skin so it’s very important that it doesn’t irritate or cause any redness or discomfort.
a year agoOklahoma City, OK
Purchased at: Amazon
I am a huge fan of La Roche-Posay, especially the Effaclar line. This cream cleanser is soooo soft and creamy, it’s an absolutely dream to use. It’s really gentle, and super effective. Lovely for oily skin.
8 months agoLevittown , NY
I used to use this product in conjunction with the toner and lotion that came as a kit. It was great, but I found a different brand of face wash that is much more complementary to my skin.
10 months agoBaldwin , NY
Purchased at: CVS
This is by far my favorite cleanser. My skin never looks better when I use this consistently. I can’t say enough good things about it. It’s light but still cleanses thoroughly.