BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

DEEP CLEANSING FOAMING CREAM CLEANSER:Helps to cleanse skin thoroughly and visibly minimize pores while removing excess oil.

• Coco-glucoside for deep cleansing
  • Cream texture develops into a soft, rich foam
  • Use as a cleanser for oily skin

Effaclar Cream thoroughly cleanses oily skin, removes excess oil and visibly tightens pores. The cream texture develops into a soft, rich foam which rinses off easily.

• Coco-glucoside thoroughly cleanses the skin.
  • Glycerin provides moisture.

Ingredients: Water • Glycerin • Myristic Acid • Potassium Hydroxide • Glyceryl Stearate Se • Stearic Acid • Lauric Acid • Palmitic Acid • Coco-Glucoside • Tetrasodium EDTA • Parfum • Salicylic Acid.

Usage:

• Use as a facial cleanser for oily skin.
  • Cleanse morning and/or in the evening. Gentle enough for everyday use.
  • Lather the cream with lukewarm water between palms and apply to wet face, massaging the skin gently. Rinse thoroughly with water and dry without rubbing. Avoid eye area.

• Is this cleanser good for morning and night? Are there an...1 Answers
Buy on La Roch...
Kat H.
I feel like it is an old lady brand. However I love how smooth my skin feels after delving into this bottle of creaminess. The scent is a bit to be desired,  but the texture of your skin makes it worthy of endeavoring.
𝕴𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖗𝖆 𝖉.
Miami
This right here is my #1 . I use this baby every single day . Monday - Friday and use my other cleansers on the weekends ...the reason being is because I have extremely oily skin and weekdays I’m out and about so I need something to keep my face as balanced as possible so I don’t become an oil ball. This stuff does a great job clearing out that stubborn hormonal acne I get when Mother Nature comes around.
Paulene R.
Raymore
I started using this product 6 months ago and it is working. I have dark spots on my forehead hair line from too many face sunburns. I started using this face soap daily and those dark spots have lightened significantly. It was amazing to see that I didn't have to live with the dark spots. There is something that will work to make them look better.
Hails 💋.
Westfield, NC
One of my favorite products. I found this overseas and was so happy to have found it in the US. This face wash does a great job getting my face clean while at the same time not drying it out like most do. 10/10 for this product and all the other products
Shay E.
Navarre, FL
This product is my favorite! I love how it leaves the skin feeling nice and smooth. I need to buy more so I don't run out! ULTA BEAUTY also has great deals from time to time on this line!
Diana C.
Sunnyside, NY
This is such a gentle but effective cleanser! I love that is gentle enough with my eyes but it still leaves my skin clean after every use, it also pairs really good with the Clarisonic brush. I would buy this over and over again
Kristi C.
Burlington NC
It gets my face clean but I don’t think it’s a deeper clean than the cheaper products I purchase. I got this as a sample and didn’t think it was worth the price of a full product purchase.
Joharis A.
Miami, Florida
I love this product! Holy grail product right here, not only does it cleanses your skin it also penetrates to remove the blemishes and works wonderfully at that. This is definitely worth the price, it lasts a long time.
Aneela B.
Falls church, VA
I SWEAR by this product! First off - I LOVE la Roche posay. It's the only skin care line that doesn't burn or sting my skin (I have sensitive skin). I used to break out a lot and my break outs stopped after I started using this. It feels a little weird on the skin after you rinse it off but that goes away. It's fragrance free which is important for my skin care. Try this out if you have sensitive, acne prone, or dry skin!
Paige M.
This is my go-to cleanser, it has essentially eliminated any breakouts and doesn't dry out my skin to the point where it is dull and flakey. There is a slight smell, but it isn't strong and the packaging is the classic La Roche-Posay blue and white, which I love. I don't think there is much room for improvement on this product, I love it as is.
Jessica A.
Clinton, MS
Is this cleanser good for morning and night? Are there any products from this line that I should pair with it?