La Roche-Posay Effaclar Clarifying Solution Acne Toner

CLARIFYING SOLUTION: This exfoliating acne toner with salicylic acid and glycolic acid helps remove pore-clogging debris and smooth skin texture. Removes excess dirt and dead skin cells to leave skin feeling refreshed and even.

Este producto se puede usar siempre sin descansar de el?
Do you use this toner daily or just a few times a week?
Does anyone know if this works for acne spots?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Effaclar Clarifying Solution Acne Toner!
Product Highlights
This is a great cleanser, it really helps with uni sensitive combination skin. Been using it a few weeks now and it seems to be helpingin reviews
Baljmaa B.
Schaumburg , IL
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Clarifying Solution Acne Toner uploaded by Baljmaa B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Been using this after cleanser as a toner for the past month and I have left enough for around two weeks. Compared to AHA and exfoliating toners I have used. It is the gentlest one. I really felt my skin as more refreshing after each use and pores around my nose look more unclogged and cleaner. My all-time favorites Pixi Glow Tonic and REN Glow Tonic sometimes tend to be irritating and make my skin tingly especially when I have some period breakouts and but this one surprisingly seems way more soothing. However, I cannot say that it helped me with acnes, but really love its calming effect. Bit pricey.
Ms. C.
Long Beach, CA
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Clarifying Solution Acne Toner uploaded by Ms. C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this one as a part of the set that contains cleanser, this toner and a treatment for acne. This toner has salicylic acid as well as glycolic acid, both very good to help gently exfoliate the skin and fight acne. I can say that it is effective but it can be pretty drying especially if you are using other acne treatments and cleansers, or if you have dry skin. I have oily skin and still apply it only on acne affected area and follow with moisturizer and spf.
Paige I.
Chickamauga , GA
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Clarifying Solution Acne Toner uploaded by Paige I.
Love using this product! It has definitely minimized my pours and breakout acne. I use this every night before bed and have seen the biggest difference in my face! Highly recommend!
Megan P.
Lucasville, OH
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Clarifying Solution Acne Toner uploaded by Megan P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this toner as an extra to have around whenever my face experienced breakouts ect. The La Roche-Posay brand has always been a favt of mine bc they're ingredients seem to do wonderful for my oily/combo skin. This toner is def a 5/5 bc it's gentle, works within aprox 2days, keeps oil build up to a minimum, doesn't cause drying of skin, & is easily affordable!
Andrea B.
Lehi, UT
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Clarifying Solution Acne Toner uploaded by Andrea B.
I Starting using this about a month ago, it has really seemed to clear my skin up, Not much of a smell at all, it doesn’t irritate or burn, I do have to be careful not to over use bec it can dry my skin out but if I just use it lightly it works wonders and the price is so good compared to other toners that can be quit pricey!!!!
Sarah H.
Bristol, CT
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Clarifying Solution Acne Toner uploaded by Sarah H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this daily as a step 2 with the cleanser. It can be used alone as well. I have sensitive skin and this works amazingly. I was tired one night and not thinking and used an acne topical cream after and ouch lol I got a slight chemical burn BUT it does warn you not to use with another acne treatment on the packaging so it was my fault and I usually don't, it was a long day and I wasn't thinking though and I had the acne topical cream next to my lotion and yeah well lesson learned there lol.
Azita C.
Plano, TX
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Clarifying Solution Acne Toner uploaded by Azita C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I swear everything I use from La Roche-Posay ends up being amazing! A few weeks ago my skin was a mess from all of the different products I had been trying. My was broken out and uneven. I did some research and read great reviews about this product. This product did an excellent job of clearing up my skin. Here’s a picture of my skin with no makeup after only a few weeks.
Ingrìd S.
Hattiesburg, MS
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Clarifying Solution Acne Toner uploaded by Ingrìd S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a medicated toner formula, I love it because it has help me improved my pores, black heads and some mild acne. Is very gentle for sensitive skin, also I love the fact that is non irritating since contain salicylic acid. Great price, great product performance I highly recommend it. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Clarifying Solution Acne Toner
Nina M.
Brooklyn, NY
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Clarifying Solution Acne Toner uploaded by Nina M.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Clarifying Solution Acne Toner uploaded by Nina M.
Purchased at: ULTA
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Spot Treatment This toner helps my skin reduce the acne and unclog the pores. I can see the difference on my skin. however It’s very drying. If you have dry or combination skin i recommend using a strong moisturizer with it.
Pamela N.
Overland Park, KS
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Clarifying Solution Acne Toner uploaded by Pamela N.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this clarifying solution, smell refreshing and it helps me a lot with my clogged pores, it also leaves a mattifying sensation on the skin, it has also helped me improve the color of my old acne spots, it is perfect La Roche-Posay Effaclar Clarifying Solution Acne Toner
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mancho E.