La Roche - Posay Effaclar Clarifying Solution, 6.76 fl oz uploaded by Daneymis P.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

New - Medicated Formula Targets Clogged Pores Helps Smooth Skin Texture 2 0.5% Salicylic Acid Acne Medication 3 2% Glycolic Acid 4 Paraben-Free Effaclar is a range of daily skincare developed with dermatologists to help provide efficient solutions to address the issues of oily and acne-prone skin. Properties: Effaclar Clarifying Solution helps gently exfoliate to clear clogged pores and smooth skin texture. It has been specifically formulated with: 0.5% salicylic acid acne medication to help clear breakouts. 2 2% glycolic acid to help unclog pores and tone skin. Results: Promotes pores that are cleared and appear diminished. Helps reduce blackouts. Helps skin feel smoother, softer and look healthier. Oil-free* Non-comedogenic. Fragrance-free. Paraben-free. Dermatologist tested. Suitable for sensitive skin. Can be used Alone or as Step 2 of Effaclar Dermatological see more...

• I bought this in the 3 step pack. I'm worried it might dry out my...1 Answers
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Annamarie R.
Storrs
This is a pretty good toner. It is pricey though, and to be honest I feel like there are drugstore brands which cleanse much better than this product. It smells okay, doesn’t burn too bad.

It is high end drugstore, and I feel like at that point you might as well invest in some high end cleansers.
Mikayla H.
I really do like this product. I gave it 4 stars because i did find it drying. Nothing moisturizing can't fix! After trying many drugstore facial cleansers I switched and I found my face cleared up quickly. I usually get occasional breakouts, and by adding this to my routine I have had little to no breakouts
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Sloane S.
Not sure about this one. Most LRP products have a noticeable impact on my skin, this one hasn't don't much of anything. I love the idea of this toner and will still continue to use it but don't think I'll repurchase. Was really hoping it would help with pores and oil control during the summer months.
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
This was on my wishlist for the longest. I love this toner. After my last pregnancy my face was a mess from hormones. So much cystic acne all around my chin and jaw, I was so embarrassed. Nothing else worked but this toner. Twice a day and within a few weeks I had clear skin again.
Wayna V.
This kit is great for acne prone skin because of its effaclar technology it helps clear skin. Its gentle and will not dry out skin. The clarifying solution is like a toner and they both contain salicylic acid is great for spot treatments.
Kit K.
Great toner, but not the best for makeup removal. Very gentle on skin, however.  Just bought at the local target in the specialty beauty area.  Have been happy with La Roche-Posay products before and this one doesn't disappoint.
Cristina C.
I was looking for something with glycolic acid in it to help clear the clogged pores that cause my keratosis pilaris. It works ok, but t I have used other things that were better. I don't think it's a bad product, but it doesn't do what I need it to.
Amanda M.
Meh. I love LRP products, especially the Effaclar line, however, this toner did absolutely NOTHING for me. Literally like putting plain water on my face, and for the price point... I want more than that, sorry!
Charlotte F.
Youngstown, OH
I bought this in the 3 step pack. I'm worried it might dry out my skin, making me break out even more. Do you like it? how often should you use it?