BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

FOR ACNE-PRONE SKIN: Gentle exfoliating skin toner with Salicylic Acid that penetrates deep to remove pore-clogging debris and smooth skin texture. Removes excess dirt and dead skin cells to leave skin feeling refreshed and even.

• Glycolic Acid penetrates deep to unclog pores and smooth skin texture
  • [0.5%] Salicylic Acid Acne Medication helps to reduce any remaining mild imperfections
  • Tone daily for continuous results

Effaclar Clarifying Solution has been developed with dermatologists to target clogged pores and uneven skin texture.

• Glycolic Acid penetrates deep to unclog pores and smooth skin texture
  • Gentle exfoliating solution that penetrates deep to remove pore-clogging debris and smooth skin texture.
  • Removes excess dirt and dead skin cells to leave skin feeling re-freshed and even.

Ingredients: Water, alcohol denat, propanediol, glycolic acid, sodium hydroxide, capryloyl glycine, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, PPG-26-buteth-26, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, menthol, tremella fuciformis, polysaccharide, butylene glycol, ophiopogon japonicus root extract, scutellaria baicalensis root extract.

Usage:

• Tone up to 2x daily, morning and/or evening.
  • Use a soft cotton ball or pad.
  • Make sure to avoid eye area.
  • No rinsing.

• I bought this in the 3 step pack. I'm worried it might dr...2 Answers
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Clarifying Solution
  • "This is a great cleanser, it really helps with uni sensitive combination skin. Been using it a few weeks now and it seems to be helping" in 3 reviews
Touria B.
This has been my first toner, and I have to say I notice a clear difference after using it for three weeks as part of a three step process. I highly recommend using this toner, especially if you have acne!
Widalys E.
Orlando
Didn't really feel like anything was happening or that there were any changes to my face. I have a bit of acne and I was hoping this would help a bit but it just felt like I was rubbing some liquid on my face but not really doing anything. For the price, I excepted more than just the equivalent of rubbing on some water.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Isabelle S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great toner! Even after I wash my face i will still use this on a cotton pad and still see the effect it has. It really cleans up any excess dirt or oil on my skin leaving it squeaky clean!!
Ally F.
boston
Love this. It is a great mid range priced product. The formula is very creamy and smooth. I think it did live up to its purpose. The packaging was a bit stark to really be considered “luxury” beauty.
Anjelica N.
Lubbock, TX
I enjoy the product and the fact that it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry afterwards but, I'll be honest, I have no idea if this actually does anything for my skin. I've swapped out toners in my routine and haven't noticed much a difference for the worst.
Jessica D.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this toner! The price is perfect and it leaves my skin feeling perfectly clean. I continue to purchase this toner and the gel cleanser over and over again. I liked it much better than any of the Mario Badescu toners.
Elizabeth P.
Boston, MA
I really enjoyed this toner and I use it with my effaclar cleanser with it. I have oily skin and after using my skin feel great. I only use it every 3 days because it is drying. I would not recommend if you have dry skin.
Marla P.
I’m a repeat buyer. This came in a 3 step treatment. I tried this bc I was tired of proactive killing my face. When I remember to use this soothes my face well, and held my acne not flare up so much. I would definitely recommend it.
Kate G.
I used this when my skin was much more acne prone and more combo/oily (I am still acne prone I just have my breakouts much more under control now). My skin is more combo/dry now and much more sensitive. I gave this a 3 because when I used it, it really did work on my acne. I liked the slightly different approach to an acne treatment by including glycolic acid with its other ingredients. However, it does have a pretty high amount of alcohol in it, because of that, I would never use it now because my skin is sensitive and try to stay away from alcohol. However, if you know your skin well enough and it doesn’t react to alcohol or you use other products to prevent dehydration from the alcohol, this product did work really great on my acne, better than traditional spot treatments containing just SA or benzoyl peroxide.
Charlotte F.
Youngstown, OH
I bought this in the 3 step pack. I'm worried it might dry out my skin, making me break out even more. Do you like it? how often should you use it?

La Roche-Posay

La Roche-Posay was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.