La Roche-Posay Effaclar Clarifying Oil-Free Cleansing Towelettes Facial Wipes uploaded by Hanane H.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Face wipes to removes dirt, oil, and pollution from skin Visibly tightens pores and refines skin texture Oil-free; paraben-free; alcohol-free; fragrance free Tested by dermatologists Suitable for sensitive skin and oily skin see more...

Monique M.
Monique M.
I have very sensitive skin and the towelettes caused me no irritation. It gently cleaned my skin removing all the oil safely, what pleased me since my skin irritates easily. My skin since I started using it had no breakouts. One wipe and you can remove all makeup from your face and neck. I have used these for about a month and am quite satisfied with the wipes! Once this pack is gone, I am buying more especially for when I travel due to the convenience and ease transportation. The packing is great, my wipes didn't dry after a couple of days open like it happened many times with other brands. I also love that the towelettes are alcohol-free, paraben free, and fragrance free.
Christina E.
Christina E.
Pasadena, MD
These are the perfect wipes to keep your skin looking fresh but feeling moisturized. I always keep a pack in my purse and at home. It's wonderful to use to help take off your make-up or to get off the excess skin from your face during the day. It does not leave you dry but it makes your skin feel nice and moisturized.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Litchfield, MI
I'm addicted to makeup wipes, so I thought I'd take a walk down the more 'Hello, I'm expensive because I can, darling' wipes. I honestly didn't notice a huge difference between these wipes ands say, Olay wipes. However I did like that they were Oil free and they didn't break me out. These are huge bonus points and that's why I'm recommending them... Darling.
melissa c.
melissa c.
i love these towelettes, i keep in my night stand so that when im too tired to wash my face i use these super handy little towels! they smell great and leave my face feeling super fresh the following day ! i would definitely recommend these to others !
Kleybell M.
Kleybell M.
Minden, NV
I love those cleansing towels because they are not abrasive, they leave the skin super clean and smooth. Remove all waterproof makeup without leaving any residue. And in general I consider all the skin products I have tried so far from the brand.
Yvette N.
Yvette N.
Westminster, CA
These towelettes provide an exfoliation to take care of your skin and also gets rid of particles on your face. The cool thing about this is that you don't have to rinse your face after use. I use these daily and especially it is great for those with oily skin.
Ivette U.
Ivette U.
I love these wipes since they are oil free and for my greasy complexion they are super good, they are refreshing to close the pores, and leaves the skin free of impurities, and without any sensation of sticky on the face like other wet wipes
Amber B.
Amber B.
I don't love facial wipes but occasionally I will use them to remove my makeup and then I will wash my face after that. These were good. Removed my makeup like I would expect. This was the first time I used them. I might buy them again but they were pricier than others I have tried.
Heatherr C.
Heatherr C.
Spring, TX
I found this product not only anamazing makeup remover but and awesome moistureizer through out the day when my face gets dry i use onenof these wipes and its magic my face is moisturized and glowing ..
Jenn C.
Jenn C.
S Glastonbury, CT
Absolutely in love with these wipes. I use them before and after exercise. Unlike many wipes that sting or have heavy fragrance these are basic and no fragrance but amazing. They are a little more expensive than drug store wipes but are entirely worth it.