BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Face wipes to removes dirt, oil, and pollution from skin Visibly tightens pores and refines skin texture Oil-free; paraben-free; alcohol-free; fragrance free Tested by dermatologists Suitable for sensitive skin and oily skin see more...

Alana S.
I’ve used other facial wipes before but never re bought any because I never really liked any of them. These I will definitely rebuy when I run out. I love how gentle these are yet they still are slightly exfoliating. The pad feels slightly dry but once you put it on your face you can feel how much product is actually on it. It takes everything off gently and leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean, and moisturized. Other wipes leave a film on my skin but these don’t. I use these right when I get home to take my makeup off or just to freshen up after being out for a while. They’re also great post workout. They don’t really smell like anything and sometimes I don’t even need to wash my face after I use these because they’re that good. I will always keep this around!
Rachel M.
San antonio, TX
I just didn't love these they at first seemed nice and gentle. Shortly after using them my face went from fewling nice to feeling on fire.... i meana horrible burning sensation . It was so uncomfortable and i know they are suppose to have a slight tingle but this was just too much for my sensative skin
Marissa F.
I recently started using this brands daily cleanser and toner to help keep acne away and really liked it so I decided to purchase these wipes and was also very happy with my purchase. Most facial wipes always make it feel like there is residue on my face but this one did not. I really would recommend this product for people with sensitive skin or oily skin. However, I did find that the towelettes dry out kind of fast so if you want them to stay fresh longer I recommend putting the package inside of a ziplock bag to seal in the moisture.
Autumn U.
Jeffersonville
I love these make up remover wipes!! The dont have any type of off putting smell. They feel super soft and dont leave my skin feeling raw or sore like some other brands I've used before. I will definitely be purchasing again!
Mashal A.
E Brunswick, NJ
The wipes were not super wet but I am surprised that afterwards my face was so hydrated! Looks like there is some kind of nice cream or oil product in them. Took off my makeup really nicely
Esther A.
Como dije antes cuidar el rostro es súper importante si no te gusta lavarte la cara con cremas este producto es para ti súper hidratante y rápido para quitar el maquillaje y dormir realmente me gusto
Monique M.
I have very sensitive skin and the towelettes caused me no irritation. It gently cleaned my skin removing all the oil safely, what pleased me since my skin irritates easily. My skin since I started using it had no breakouts. One wipe and you can remove all makeup from your face and neck. I have used these for about a month and am quite satisfied with the wipes! Once this pack is gone, I am buying more especially for when I travel due to the convenience and ease transportation. The packing is great, my wipes didn't dry after a couple of days open like it happened many times with other brands. I also love that the towelettes are alcohol-free, paraben free, and fragrance free.
Chelsea F.
Philadelphia, PA
Great facial towelettes. I use these all the time especially when I’m traveling on a plane and need to freshen up my face. The do a great job cleaning the grime off my face
Amy W.
Litchfield , MI
I'm addicted to makeup wipes, so I thought I'd take a walk down the more 'Hello, I'm expensive because I can, darling' wipes. I honestly didn't notice a huge difference between these wipes ands say, Olay wipes. However I did like that they were Oil free and they didn't break me out. These are huge bonus points and that's why I'm recommending them... Darling.
Christina E.
Pasadena, MD
These are the perfect wipes to keep your skin looking fresh but feeling moisturized. I always keep a pack in my purse and at home. It's wonderful to use to help take off your make-up or to get off the excess skin from your face during the day. It does not leave you dry but it makes your skin feel nice and moisturized.