LA ROCHE-POSAY Effaclar Clarifying Oil-Free Cleansing Towelettes Effaclear

$9.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*1 other buying options

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Clarifying Oil-Free Cleansing Towelettes can be use daily as a daily cleanser for oily skin. These new facial wipes cleanse away oil and pore clogging impurities, down to microscopic pollution particles.

Formulated to offer effective cleansing and skincare benefits that won't irritate skin.
Micro-exfoliating Lipo-Hydroxy Acid
Soothing Antiodixant La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water
Zinc Pidolate and mild cleansing agents to purify skin

Formula Properties:
Oil-free
Paraben-free
Alcohol-free
Fragrance-free
Sulfate-free

How to Use-
Use daily, morning and in the evening.
Gently wipe your face with facial wipes to remove dirt and oil.
Do not rinse face. Dispose of facial wipes after use.

Precautions: Avoid the eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes with water.

Water, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Poloxamer 184, Propylene Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Cottonseedamphoacetate, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Zinc Pca, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-25, Ceteth-2, Cetyl Palmitate, Polyquaternium-7, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Tetrasodium Edta.

Does anybody else find these dry out their face if used daily?
I really want to test this cloth, I already use other branded products that I think are excellent
Start your review of LA ROCHE-POSAY Effaclar Clarifying Oil-Free Cleansing Towelettes Effaclear!
4 days agoKemah, TX
I use these La Roche-Posay towelettes when I’m on the go. I have used this product before and there isn’t much to improve on. Normally I wash my face with actual face wash but this gentle way is something I would recommend using.
2 months ago
While cleansing clothes are a bit wasteful, sometimes the convenience is just nice. I like to use these when I’m traveling, at the gym or when I’m too tired to thoroughly wash my face with a cleanser. The towels have a lot of product on them and stay wet for a long time. The pouch is resealable preventing premature drying out. The product leaves me feeling clean, refreshed, and break out free.
2 months agoMcdonough, GA
My face feels nice and clean after using this. Just don’t get it in your eyes. I have to use two wipes to get whatever dirt/ sweat or makeup off but I find my fave feeling really smooth after each use. Will repurchase.
2 months agoSacramento, CA
LA ROCHE-POSAY Effaclar Clarifying Oil-Free Cleansing Towelettes Effaclear uploaded by nicole B.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
If u would of known that I was going to love this towelette I would diffently of bought it sooner.loved the way they felt and how good it worked to get my makeup off ! I only used 3 and it took my eye makeup off with no problem . Made my face feel so clean and smells good too. I’m really satisfied with this product and the price was so reasonable.
23 days agoRoseville, CA
Overall fairly decent makeup wipe. It does the job, although I don't know how they would fare against a more full coverage landscape. I wear minimal makeup so they worked for me. They didn't leave a residue on the skin so I liked that a lot. Would repurchase
8 months agoLa Puente
I cannot rave about these wipes enough! They are seriously a blessing for my Sensitive/Combination skin. Not only are they effective in cleansing my skin, they also remove makeup really well without causing irritation. They most notoriously help when I'm going through a hormonal acne outbreak. Im usually one to go in with my normal daily cleanser regardless of how good a makeup/cleansing wipe does but when Im feeling lazy I can confidently just use one of these and go to sleep with peace of mind that my skin won't freak out. As a matter of fact I actually prefer not to rinse my face off after using these because the product they are moistened with seriously unclogs my pores!
4 months agoGreen Cove Springs
I love these cleanser wipes. I use them daily to remove my makeup! They work really well! They are gentle on my skin! The only thing I would improve is something in the ingredients makes my eyes burn when I wipe it around my eye, or if I run my eyes after.
9 months agoKansas City, MO
Purchased at: Amazon
These are the only makeup removing wipes I will ever use again! They are effective at removing even a full face of makeup, but they don’t irritate my sensitive skin. If I could give them six stars, I would!
9 months agomilwaukee
After trying a whole plethora of different towelettes, these right here take the win. Non- drying and super soft on the skin. Totally affordable. Everyone needs to go buy these! Great for ALL skin types.
2 years agoOrlando, FL
Como dije antes cuidar el rostro es súper importante si no te gusta lavarte la cara con cremas este producto es para ti súper hidratante y rápido para quitar el maquillaje y dormir realmente me gusto