La Roche-Posay Effaclar BB Cream for Oily Skin

INSTANT OIL-ABSORBING COVERAGE CREAM MOUSSE: This BB Cream for oily skin minimizes the appearance of large pores and covers blemishes. It provides all-day matte skin with a cutting-edge smoothing mattifier, airlicium, that absorbs 150 times its weight in oil. Provides mineral broad spectrum SPF 20 protection.

Maybelline Dream Pure BB® Cream What’s the best way to apply BB cream?
Como puedo probar el producto?
Anyone experience breakouts from this? I know it’s BB do not much coverage but will it cover some redness from blemishes?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Effaclar BB Cream for Oily Skin!
Lexington, KY
La Roche-Posay Effaclar BB Cream for Oily Skin uploaded by Candi W.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Light Shade
This is an awesome foundation. The smell is a little off I will say thou. Besides that, coverage is not full more of a medium to full. Goes on smooth. Lasts for a long time and doesn’t cake up at all. Leaves skin feeling hydrated as well. Overall I like this product and it doesn’t enhance fine lines so that’s a plus. I’d give this product a 8/10 for all around
Westminster
La Roche-Posay Effaclar BB Cream for Oily Skin uploaded by Mandy D.
Can't say enough about how much I love this product. It truly hides my pores! I use it in combination with another foundation, but use Blur first in my T zone. It's light weight, covers well and lasts all day. Love this product~
Toms River, NJ
La Roche-Posay Effaclar BB Cream for Oily Skin uploaded by Courtney P.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar BB Cream for Oily Skin uploaded by Courtney P.
Purchased at: Target
I used this for the first time today and it’s pretty good! The consistency surprised me (if you’ve ever used the benefit primer it’s like that) - like a thicker cream with a powdery feel. I used the lightest color and at first it looked dark but once blended it matched pretty well. It obviously didn’t cover any of my major blemishes which is to be expected but it did definetly even out my skin tone and made everything look smoother. The added spf is also nice. There’s no scent and the formula claims to be oil free and non-comedogenic which is great because I have sensitive skin. So far - no issues with irritation. I’ve been wanting to take my face makeup down a notch to really help my skin get better and I really like this so far for that. I wish the price point was better but I was able to find this on clearance at my target so I may go grab another tube.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar BB Cream for Oily Skin uploaded by Mirelly A.
I use la Roche products for a long time and I absolutely love them. But I started using Effaclar BB blue last week and it makes my skin beautiful and soft!
La Roche-Posay Effaclar BB Cream for Oily Skin uploaded by Kayla M.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Review for: Light Shade
I adsolutely adore this cream from La Roche-Posay Effaclar BB Cream for Oily Skin perfeccct for my oily skin. And the brand doesn’t lie, it literal has a mousse like consistency that gives my face full coverage! 🥳🥳🥳 and you can’t beat the spf 20 either
Sykesville, MD
Review for: Light Shade
This is my go-to every day bb cream. I use SPF religiously and this is a perfect way to work it in with some light coverage. It has a matte finish and is really all I need to leave the house. There aren’t a ton of shades which isn’t ideal but the light works for me skin tone. #newyearsamefaves
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my favorite! I started using it because I needed something that wont break out my skin or settle into fine lines. Being 35 i need something that works with my skin and most ance or anti aging products irritate. It is a mouse so you just need a little bit. My tube has lasted longer than any foundation I have bought and the coverage is surprising for a BB cream. Is has a super soft feel. It comes in 2 colors and I highly reccomend it to anyone with acne prone or sensitive skin!
Indianola, IL
[Disclaimer: This is for the fair/light shade, which I could not find listed.] I use this BB cream when I'm having a lazy day and don't want to bother doing a full face of makeup. It evens out my skin tone and fills in my pores beautifully. I have dry skin so I wasn't sure this was going to work for me at first since it emphasized oil-absorbing, but it works great applied directly over moisturized skin and I don't need to set it with a powder because it absorbs so well into my skin that it sort of "sets" itself. It actually has pretty good staying power for a BB cream and has been the most "melt-resistant" foundation I own. It's more expensive than drugstore BB creams, but it doesn't take a whole lot of product to do the job so I think it's worth investing in a tube.
Culver City, CA
I am in love with this BB cream. It gives my skin that flawless look. Expansive brand but totally worth every drop of it. I highly recommend it. Specially if you have dark spots. I wish they will make it more affordable. #bestbbcream #LaRoche-Posay
Manchester, NH
Review for: Medium Shade
This is now going to be a go to summer staple for me! Depending on the coverage I want I either wear just this and a small amount of concealer or I mix it with a lighter weight coverage foundation (my Kay von d portrait foundation). It does actually provide such a nice blurring effect, and it has SPF as well (although, in my opinion, not enough to not use additional SPF on my face). The only things I’d change are the SPF and the amount of product you get for $30 (it’s pretty small!)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 3 mois
Maybelline Dream Pure BB® Cream What’s the best way to apply BB cream?
Kayla M. il y a 2 mois
I just apply it straight on with my fingers the texture to this BB cream makes it super easy 🙂
Longview, WA
il y a 2 ans
I'm really looking for a product similar to L'Oreal Paris Texture Perfector Pore Vanisher™ because I heard that it's been discontinued nor can I find it anywhere. So I tried this and it's a little too thick for me. So I was wondering if anyone knew a product similar to the L'Oréal Pore Vanisher. Please and thank you.