La Roche-Posay Effaclar Astringent Lotion - La Roche Posay - Cleanser - 200ml/6.7oz uploaded by Joesbel H.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Waverly S.
Waverly S.
Vancouver, WA
I have had great luck with the whole Effaclar line from La Roche Posay and this is no different. It leaves my skin feeling totally clean but didn't have that burn that some astringents have. It did have sort of a strong chemical smell but it doesn't last on the skin.
Anakarina D.
Anakarina D.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
La Roche Posay and specially Effaclar line is my favorite dermatological products, it suits my skin just perfectly and leaves my face so fresh and hydrate... I love it
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this to help balance and control the oil levels and break outs in my skin. I do think it's helpful and my skin feels clean after use. It's gentle enough to be used both night and day.
Angeles U.
Angeles U.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente este limpiador de roche-posay. Es muy buena para despues de quitar el maquillaje.
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Spencer, IN
I have REALLY sensitive skin! this cleanser is PERFECT! it does not irritate my face and my face feels so refreshed after using this.
Denisa T.
Denisa T.
Romania,TM
All La Roche Posay products have worked like wonders for my sensitive skin. Love it, love it, love it!
Sema C.
Sema C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this cleanser in the mini version from the pharmacy. I've wanted to try it anyways so this was the perfect opportunity. I must say, I love the smell of the La Roche Posay cleansers, they don't smell too strong nor too neutral, just perfect for a cleanser. The smell is kinda flowery. The consistency is clear and gel-ish. I tried it with make-up on too, and it removed it but it has no chance against waterproof make-up. It isn't harsh/aggressive like some other cleansers. I think it's really good for sensitive skin like mines. My face didn't get red or itchy. And I also felt that my skin  became better after I used this cleanser for a while. All in one, I would definitely recommend this cleanser, especially for sensitive and/or skin with problems like pimples, black/whiteheads etc.
Elena S.
Elena S.
Es un producto perfecto!!! Estoy encantada con él. Limpia todas las impurezas de la piel. Para pieles grasas y delicadas. No tiene prácticamente olor. Sensación de limpieza al máximo. El envase es fácil de usar. La uso diariamente. Soy fiel a este productoIt is a perfect product !!! I am delighted with it. Cleans all impurities from the skin. For oily and delicate skin. It has virtually no odor. Sensation of cleaning to the maximum. The packaging is easy to use. I use it daily. I am loyal to this product
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Belgrade
Beauty Junkie Expert
When it comes to summer and sunscreen, I use only La Roche- Posay because it's so good for face sunscreen protection. My skin is very sensitive to the sun and every time I go to pool or seaside, if I don't apply sunscreen protection cream, I got sunburned. La Roche - Posay really helps and I'm satisfied with results I get from using it.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Sherwood Park, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product as it is gentle enough (for a toner) to use on my patches of skin that are a little more dry! I live in a dry area so my skin can get dry, sensitive and irritated fast so I usually use this product once per week. Helps get rid of my breakouts faster! I will definitely repurchase.
Meaghan R.
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Does this help with pore size?
Carol M.
Carol M.
Oakville, Ontario, ON
Is this good to use on sensitive skin? ty
Eliana B.
Eliana B.
Mauldin, SC
How will you rate this product. is ti really good or not?
Florita M.
Florita M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whats is this astringent lotion la roche posay effaclar good for ???i would love to try it
Paola N.
Paola N.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this irritating? Can my husband use it as after shave?