BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLa Roche-Posay
Effaclar Anti-Aging Pore Minimizer Face Serum

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Anti-Aging Pore Minimizer Face Serum

PORE-REFINING ANTI-AGING SERUM: This pore minimizer face serum helps reduce the look of pores, smooth skin texture and boost radiance. Formulated with glycolic acid, hyaluronic acid and micro-exfoliating lipo-hydroxy acid, this face serum for oily skin targets fine lines, reduces enlarged pores and visibly tightens skin.

Probaron este producto?Que les parecio???
Does it shrink pores ?
Does this product really work for mature skin?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Effaclar Anti-Aging Pore Minimizer Face Serum!
Jennifer G.
Findlay, OH
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Anti-Aging Pore Minimizer Face Serum uploaded by Jennifer G.
This product works great for wrinkles as well as my pores! Theyve gotten enlarged in places from suffering from acne over the years ,but this stuff shrinks them doqn and my wrinkles diminished after only three times of usage
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Anti-Aging Pore Minimizer Face Serum uploaded by Seirria M.
When I first bought this my skin was an oily disaster! I had constant acne nothing helped my oil until I tried this! It seriously snapped my skin out of it and I now have normal to dry even after I stopped using this! It wasn't drying to my skin either so i have no clue what it done but it is worth it! However it smells like straight vodka so please know when u use this to really hydrate after and if u notice it skin not being oil stop using it! U wont need it constantly which shows how well it works
Erika C.
Dover, NH
This product is is amazing! My dermatologist recommended La Roche-Posay Effaclar Serum to help me deal with my combination/sensitive skin and large pores. It definitely makes the pores appear small and clarifies the skin. It's very light weight and absorbs quickly. I alternate days with [product:la-roche-posay-effaclar-duo-(-)]. Highly recommend!!!
Shaleen Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using this for about a month every morning and night. This has been a game changer for my pores. It has visibly reduced the look of them and cleared them from any gunk.. it also helps to maintain and keep them cleared out. It helps keep oil production normal. It’s not sticky or oily once it dries down. I’m so glad I purchased this. Highly recommend this! Will for sure buy again and again!
Jennifer B.
Stockton, CA
Purchased at: CVS
I had no idea this was for oily skin to help with enlarged pores. It definitely still works for me & I had - yes, you read that correctly, I said HAD, dry skin. My skin had been going through it because of the stress related to being home during this pandemic; directly after screwing up my skin's moisture barrier using a competitors acne program, for hormonal acne. After months of trying any product that would help, I came across this company and this line. Game changer. My skin is nowhere near perfect by any means. However. I use the Effaclar cleanse, a toner that uses Galactimyces and then this serum and other products that I might need that night (retinol serums and Anti-aging type treatments have helped clear up my skin on top of this Effaclar line). If you are having maskne or any other problems that you need soothing properties to help, this is easily the BEST solution for your needs. Im not saying buying this serum will fix all your problems lol but I definitely recommend this brand. They can help you with whatever you need. Have patience and continue using your LRP products every day. It will help you.
Felicia B.
Chickamauga, GA
I just started using this and I have noticed results in just a few days. It doesn’t come Cushing out of the holder which is nice
Amanda Y.
Coral Gables, FL
I have been using this product one year. It really helped with my pores, but I don't know about my wrinkles. I stoped using every day, because my skin is too sensitive.
Adrienne N.
Mount Juliet, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
Goodbye pores😛 LA Roche-Posay never disappoints! When pairing this with their face wash and toner it just makes everything pull together perfectly! Gives my skin a beautiful finish and my pores are decreased significantly! Love it and will continue being a loyal customer to this brand! 🥰
Fernanda B.
San Diego
One of my absolute favorite! If you suffer from big open pores like I do, this is a gem! I love how beautiful my skin has been looking after using this. My pores feel and look smaller/tighter and a little drop goes a long way. So it has lasted me months!
Yanirka T.
Bronx, NY
Best Glycolic Acid that I’ve used! I recommend it too my sister and she had some whiteheads in her face and using it her skin is completely clear and renew!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katie M.
Attleboro, MA
il y a 8 mois
Any recommendations for a good pore refining serum? I just finished a bottle of La Roche-Posay Effaclar Anti-Aging Pore Minimizer Face Serum which was really good but i would love to hear of others that shrink and unclog pores really well. The rest of my routine is basically dr brandt products like their Dr. Brandt® pores no more® VACUUM CLEANER® and Dr. Brandt Hydro Biotic Recovery Sleeping Mask 1.7 oz which i looooooveeeee....the sleeping mask is gentle enough to use nightly which i do, it smells so nice and fresh and leaves skin so hydrated and smooth every morning now I just need a serum that's preferably under $50-60
Amanda S. il y a 8 mois
I love Dr Brandt’a primer it’s in a similar tube as the blue one— pores no more. But it’s amazing it’s the only primer I use besides Whish. They are both extraordinary products. But for shrinking pores I swear TO’s niacinamide did so much for my skin. I didn’t have acne a few pimples and blackheads here and there when Miss P comes to visit every month but I do however have enlarged pores, sometimes look like they are blackheads on my nose and cheeks— I hate them—- them I have very oily skin in the spring & summer months, pretty much when it’s hotter outside, when it’s not I have combo skin. TO’s Niacinamide helped my pores, the blackness of them, and my oil production soooo much. I love that product and swear by it. I have tried a lot of products I can show you all my stuff I have in my fridge (my house fridge 😂 the whole top shelf, the cabinet in the bathroom, the bathroom vanity mirror, and I have a bunch in 2 boxes. So if there’s anyone as qualified to say it would be me. I have tried so much and have a ton of skincare and makeup products. Go with TO and try it if you haven’t already. Also glow recipes watermelon sleep mask I love that too. It gave me that glow back. Peter Thomas Roth’s mask trio- the pumpkin enzyme, 24k good, and the cucumber cooling gel— helped draw out my fine lines and bring my brightness back. I couldn’t believe that when it legit pulled out a crease like wrinkle between my brows above my nose. I’m still in shock. It also last for a week or more. It’s immediate results and long lasting. That’s if you have wrinkles. I don’t have to many just that crease, from squinting, needing glasses for years and not getting them.😏😒😞 Hope this all helps you, Doll.🥰☺️😊😉 if you ever have a question about something just message me, I’ll try to help.
Dani R.
il y a 9 mois
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Anti-Aging Pore Minimizer Face Serum Does this product actually shrink your pores? Is it safe for sensitive skin?
Reham A. il y a 8 mois
Heyy, yes this product helps a lot to reduce pores and the appearance of pimples or blackheads. BUT under no circumstances does it make them disappear forever. After personally don't recommend it for REALLY sensitive skin since it has strong ingredients... afterwards if you have the opportunity to test it before buying it do it without hesitation or if you can't... read the list of ingredients to see if there are any products you are really sensitive to. Personally I have a little bit that is a little sensitive and reacts directly if the product doesn't fit, for this one I didn't have any reaction! Ask the seller if possible before taking it...🤗
Stefanny R.
San Jose
il y a un an
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Serum Alguna ha utilizado este producto qué tal es?
Juani V. il y a un an
Es excelente para las impurezas y el acné de la cara..