La Roche-Posay Effaclar A.I. uploaded by Mariangel C.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Specifically formulated for oily, blemish-prone skin. For locally imperfections. Suitable for sensitive skin. Local blemishes in oily skin with imperfections.

Intensive local care that reduces imperfections to accelerate resorbption:

• Niacinamide halts the evolution of imperfections.
  • The combination of piroctone olamine and glycacil purifies the skin in order to resorb the imperfection.
  • Micro-exfoliating LHA and soothing La Roche-Posay thermal spring water activate the skin's regeneration process.

An easy-to-apply, quickly absorbed. Apply locally until imperfections disappear. Effaclar A.I. can be used before applying make-up. Non-comedogenic.

• Does this really work for acne prone skin?4 Answers
Prisci C.
I like to use this product to spot treat my acne when it flares up. I fell it works well to tone down the inflammation and make my pimples go away faster than if I used nothing at all.

I also use it about twice a week over my whole face to prevent more pimples.

The tube is nice because it gives you only a small amount of product, so there is no wastage.

It’s non drying and doesn’t irritate my skin and has no fragrance. I’ve been using this product for a few years now and I think it works better than the colloidal patches used to spot treat.
Ari G.
This is amazing and if you have really bad cane this will change your life. I dab a small amount on my zit and the next day it’s no longer red or huge as the previous day.
Elianna P.
I like this product, I can put it on any problem spots and it’s pretty gentle, but does its job of clearing acne. It dries up my pimples without drying up my skin surrounding it. I would buy this again.
Jessica H.
Sykesville, MD
Great spot treatment! It is light on the skin, so it doesn’t feel like a caked on layer of cream. Results found! Not immediate, but definitely saw blemishes disappear with time when spot-treating. May be helpful to reformulate to make it more fast-acting!
Lauren D.
I️ dab this on at the first site of a blemish and it instantly reduces redness and size. They go away much faster then they ever have before. A little goes a long way and I️ would recommend this to others
Andrea G.
Huntsville , AL
Great to get rid of pimples overnight. Definitely reduces redness and inflammation. Perfect for acne prone skin, or simple mishaps (pimples) that come about without a warning. Would recommend this for a daily use or even emergency use. This has been a life saver for me.
Darina S.
I have always used La Roche-posay because I have very sensitive skin and it is one of the only cream products that do not cause me to break out and get rashes. I am allergic to sunscreen and their sunscreen is the only one who worked for me, ever.

As for this specific product, I always trusted them and bought this product. I have never had bad acne but I do sometimes have a couple pimples here and there (doesn't everyone though? haha) and I used this on each one and the next day I could see a difference without a doubt.

I highly recommend this product! It worked great for me :) Hope it does the same for you
Alexa R.
new jersey
This is the holy grail🙏🏻. My acne can get intense around my chin and neck. I take a shower use the la Roche posey cleanser then I use the toner and then put this spot treatment on. I will wake up the next morning with most of my problem areas gone or a lot better then just a few hours ago. I sometimes use just this and see results. I swear by this. My brother and sister get pimples once in a while and always ask me if they can use some of this and there pimples will be practically gone the next day.
Mariangel C.
Doral, FL
I have tried a few products of this brand, some great some not so much. This in particular does a good job in reducing the redness of the spots but it takes some time to do it, unlike the bioderma one that works a little faster. I still recommend this to treat the blemishes.
Katherine Q.
Los Angeles, CA
I had the WORST acne breakout the summer after 8th grade. It was so bad I hated touching my face even when washing it! I bought it at target for 20something dollars. It cleared up ALOT of my acne!! It was amazing. The thing though is that it only cleared up so mucked before it stopped working. Regardless, I loved the results I got from it. I would recommend it to anyone struggling with acne.
Ana Vanessa R.
Does this really work for acne prone skin?