BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLa Roche-Posay
La Roche Posay Effaclar Agua Micelar Ultra 400ml/135oz

La Roche Posay Effaclar Agua Micelar Ultra 400ml/13.5oz

Effaclar Agua Micelar Ultra

¿Los venden o solo los regalan?
Is this a good product? Does it make you feel clean?
Start your review of La Roche Posay Effaclar Agua Micelar Ultra 400ml/13.5oz!
María Fernanda A.
San Francisco, CA
La Roche Posay Effaclar Agua Micelar Ultra 400ml/13.5oz uploaded by María Fernanda A.
Purchased at: Macy's
I loved this product I have my skin sensitivity and I always use when I remove my make up I recommend it :)
Sweny M.
Cedar Park, TX
Takes off makeup like a charm! I also use it to take off my sunscreen at the end of the day. Good especially for people with sensitive acne prone skin.
Christine N.
Eastvale, CA
This is my favorite micellar water. It’s fresh, no oily and somehow feels very hydrating while getting the cleansing job done. I have pretty sensitive skin and I’ve never had an allergic reaction to this. I’ve been using it for over a year now. 10/10 would recommend!
Belle M.
New Haven, CT
Love this product! smells amazing, feels lovely, great for sensitive skin. Gets everything off in a few swipes!
Carina  S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
My skin has been loving this product, doesn't get as dry anymore, and I have had fewer breakouts. I haven't changed anything else in my skin care routine, and my diet hasn't changed any, so I know it's definitely this product. It also makes it easier to clean my face on lazy days, takes only a minute to put it on a cotton pad and wipe my face.
Jade B.
I’ve bought time and time again. Soo gently but gets the job done! Great for acne prone and oily skin. Leaves your skin glowing and fresh!
Candace T.
Amarillo, TX
I love LaRoche posay I think this product is ok . But I don’t use it very much . I don’t really like toners .. .. I don’t think I will repurchase but it’s not horrible.. I think would be great if u want to use to get yr eye makeup off ..
Anny Rosw B.
Deerfield Bch, FL
My favorite micelar water. I have tested another’s brands like Galderma and Garnier, but I returned to by this one because it clean better and I feel that this is less aggressive for my skin.
Amanda  K.
Noblesville, IN
Works pretty well. Expensive for what it is. I can get similar products for a lot less money and spend more where it counts on serums etc.
Elisa A.
La Roche Posay Effaclar Agua Micelar Ultra 400ml/13.5oz uploaded by Elisa A.
I use this after my cleanser to remove any extra residue and works perfectly. The picture of the cleanser I use is below.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Liz G.
Ixtapaluca, Estado de México
il y a un an
Candace T. il y a 10 mois
I thk it’s ok products but I really care for toners
Anni R.
Cabo San Lucas BCS
il y a un an
La Roche Posay Effaclar Agua Micelar Ultra 400ml/13.5oz ? ¿Es buena? ¿Me la recomiendan? Me la han recomendado mucho, pero no me decido.
Arlenis C.
il y a 3 ans
Anie C. il y a 3 ans
Es muy buena. Liviana. Tiene un aroma suave, no muy cargado de perfume. Yo tengo piel grasa y luego de lavar en las noches siempre la uso antes de poner loción hidratante. Siento que la piel queda muy limpia mas no reseca. Por las mañanas solo uso el agua micelar y listo! Piel limpia y fresca en segundos. También a veces durante el día la uso para refrescar. La verdad me encanta.