La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment System

The only acne kit with Effaclar Duo, recommended by dermatologists, to reduce up to 60% of acne in just 10 days with visible results starting day 1. Formulated with dermatological acne treatment ingredients to reduce blackheads, whiteheads, and pimples. Suitable for sensitive skin. 3-time winner of Allure’s Best of Beauty Award for Best Acne Treatment.

Has anyone used the La Roche Posay acne system? Has it worked for your adult acne? Thoughts? La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment System
Hello, does this system help with old spots/marks from cystic acne La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment System ?
I Have super sensitive skin, would this product be a good product to try out?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment System!
Ashley Z.
Wilmington, DE
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment System uploaded by Ashley Z.
This set is great for acne-prone oily skin! It came packaged nicely and was very informational. For my skin personally (which is a little sensitive) it dried it out a little too much, but I love the spot treatment it came with for pimples! Glad I got to try this.
Meghan J.
Leesville, LA
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment System uploaded by Meghan J.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment System uploaded by Meghan J.
I received this product complimentary to review from Influenster. The system works well together and cleared up my skin well. I suffer from hormonal acne and although the last two steps are a bit drying to your skin (instructions do give a disclaimer that this may happen and how you can adjust your usage to prevent skin irritation) I feel that this was what I needed in order to clear up my oily skin!
Mai C.
Saint Paul, MN
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment System uploaded by Mai C.
I received this set from Influenster about 3 weeks ago. Before receiving this product I’ve been using the Murad acne set because I’ve been breaking out so much during my pregnancy and postpartum. The Murad set didn’t do anything at all. My acne just keep getting bigger and worst. Upon receiving this set I tried it for 3 weeks and I have to say my skin has been better than when I’m using the Murad product. My skin become clearer and no new breakout really come. For the price I would recommend this set over the Murad acne set. I don’t have a before picture but the picture below have no filter. As you can see my acne is going away just leaving some pigmentation. It’s been clearer than before.
romina H.
Denver, CO
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment System uploaded by romina H.
To be honest, I do have acne but I feel like it’s moderate and more like “normal” acne it’s not too extreme. So going into trying this product I was kind of skeptical and scared because I do have sensitive skin and I felt like this kit was made more for people who have more/extreme acne, so I didn’t know if this was the best for me but I gave it a shot anyways. I’ve been trying it out for about two weeks and my skin looks great!! I was careful when applying the products because again I have sensitive skin but my skin has looked better! Recommend,10/10 I will purchase these products when I run out of thesee!!
Lauren L.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment System uploaded by Lauren L.
Really enjoyed this product would buy again. This system helped further clear my skin up, especially stubborn blackheads and acne marks. Caused a bit of dryness but it wasn’t harsh.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment System uploaded by Kelly G.
when I first received this to try out I was a little skeptical about having a three step process, I have a very low maintenance routine and three steps seemed like a lot. I have to say though it turned out pretty easy! Not too time consuming and also gives some flexibility for making your own personal routine with it using the parts that will work for you. Sometimes I will just use the toner and spot treatment if I am in a rush. I've been really happy with the results!
Hannah M.
Chino, CA
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment System uploaded by Hannah M.
I received this product about 2 weeks ago and I could say that I love this cleanser more than the CeraVe one! I don’t find myself using the toner a lot but the spot treatment works well and I could see visible results the next day!
Amanda F.
Auburn, NY
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment System uploaded by Amanda F.
Loved these products! they were light, and airy. loved how this face wash was gentle but cleaned so well! I used it daily and weekly depending on the products And it was amazing! I would definitely purchase these products again and again!
Stephany W.
Santaquin, UT
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment System uploaded by Stephany W.
This is the first time trying anything from LR. I have fallen in love! All 3 products work hand in hand but my favorite is the cleanser & toner. Since using this kit the last 2.5 weeks I’ve noticed the amount of breakouts have decreased. I’ve been using day/night & will definitely be buying more. I do suggest to be light handed with the third step as it is terribly drying on your face & can leave your skin feeling extra sensitive. I also loved that the products had no scent, it made it easier to feel confident that it could do the job.
Ms C.
Long Beach, CA
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment System uploaded by Ms C.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment System uploaded by Ms C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this set at Ulta some time ago and looking at the price of individual products I think buying the set is a very good value. It claims to be a two month supply but I think it will last even longer since I am using other products as well. I really like the cleanser with salicylic acid so far and will review it once I get some more use out of it. The toner can be pretty drying if applied to entire face so I mostly apply it to affected area, and the spot treatment works really well but it can be too strong for sensitive skin, you only need the tiniest amount. Overall, it is a great value for the price and much more affordable than buying all of these separately.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Joanna T.
Baltimore, MD
il y a 2 mois
Adriana P. il y a 2 mois
I used the three steps kit, I like the cleanser with salicylic acid, it helps me to prevent blackheads on my nose. The toner helps to avoid clogged pores. I didn’t like the benzoyl peroxide spot treatment, it burnt my skin so badly.
Sundus A.
il y a 2 mois
Rachel K. il y a 2 mois
I think it helps smooth the acne and helps w scarring. I’ve noticed a big difference when I use it as I have hormonal cystic acne.