La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment System

22% of the reviewers received a sample product or took part in a promotion.

The only acne kit with Effaclar Duo, recommended by dermatologists, to reduce up to 60% of acne in just 10 days with visible results starting day 1. Formulated with dermatological acne treatment ingredients to reduce blackheads, whiteheads, and pimples. Suitable for sensitive skin. 3-time winner of Allure’s Best of Beauty Award for Best Acne Treatment.

Oily skin peeps, what are your favorite skincare products? I work a manual labor job in the Louisiana heat so I sweat a lot and there’s a lot of dirt. I currently use La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment System but I feel like my skin could be better. I wash every morning and night and also use Aztec clay mask once a week with apple cider vinegar.
Has anyone used the La Roche Posay acne system? Has it worked for your adult acne? Thoughts? La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment System
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment System!
Ana F.
Sachsen B, Bayern
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment System uploaded by Ana F.
Good product line but don’t use it if you have dry/normal skin. I used the effaclar line for about 2 years when I had problems with acne. I could feel my skin less oily and my acne less inflammated, but it also made my skin feel a lot dry. I would recommend to use only once a day and don’t forget to wear moisturiser and to drink lots of water :-) Picture of 2y ago when I had an acne phase!
Majda R.
Titisee-Neustadt
Excellent choice for everyday,warmly recommend it to everyone if able to buy it because they are s little bit expensive here by us
Nazli K.
Cologne
These try out kits are great. If you're not sure in whether you want to get the full size of a product or not, just try out the mini version first. The products are always great!
Ashley Z.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment System uploaded by Ashley Z.
This set is great for acne-prone oily skin! It came packaged nicely and was very informational. For my skin personally (which is a little sensitive) it dried it out a little too much, but I love the spot treatment it came with for pimples! Glad I got to try this.
Meghan J.
Leesville, LA
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment System uploaded by Meghan J.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment System uploaded by Meghan J.
I received this product complimentary to review from Influenster. The system works well together and cleared up my skin well. I suffer from hormonal acne and although the last two steps are a bit drying to your skin (instructions do give a disclaimer that this may happen and how you can adjust your usage to prevent skin irritation) I feel that this was what I needed in order to clear up my oily skin!
Mai C.
Saint Paul, MN
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment System uploaded by Mai C.
I received this set from Influenster about 3 weeks ago. Before receiving this product I’ve been using the Murad acne set because I’ve been breaking out so much during my pregnancy and postpartum. The Murad set didn’t do anything at all. My acne just keep getting bigger and worst. Upon receiving this set I tried it for 3 weeks and I have to say my skin has been better than when I’m using the Murad product. My skin become clearer and no new breakout really come. For the price I would recommend this set over the Murad acne set. I don’t have a before picture but the picture below have no filter. As you can see my acne is going away just leaving some pigmentation. It’s been clearer than before.
romina H.
Denver, CO
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment System uploaded by romina H.
To be honest, I do have acne but I feel like it’s moderate and more like “normal” acne it’s not too extreme. So going into trying this product I was kind of skeptical and scared because I do have sensitive skin and I felt like this kit was made more for people who have more/extreme acne, so I didn’t know if this was the best for me but I gave it a shot anyways. I’ve been trying it out for about two weeks and my skin looks great!! I was careful when applying the products because again I have sensitive skin but my skin has looked better! Recommend,10/10 I will purchase these products when I run out of thesee!!
Lauren  L.
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment System uploaded by Lauren  L.
Really enjoyed this product would buy again. This system helped further clear my skin up, especially stubborn blackheads and acne marks. Caused a bit of dryness but it wasn’t harsh.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment System uploaded by Kelly G.
when I first received this to try out I was a little skeptical about having a three step process, I have a very low maintenance routine and three steps seemed like a lot. I have to say though it turned out pretty easy! Not too time consuming and also gives some flexibility for making your own personal routine with it using the parts that will work for you. Sometimes I will just use the toner and spot treatment if I am in a rush. I've been really happy with the results!
Hannah M.
Chino, CA
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment System uploaded by Hannah M.
I received this product about 2 weeks ago and I could say that I love this cleanser more than the CeraVe one! I don’t find myself using the toner a lot but the spot treatment works well and I could see visible results the next day!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessa C.
New Orleans, LA
il y a 5 mois
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Acne Treatment System Have you guys tried this before?
Tara T. il y a 2 mois
I'm a personal shopper and I'd have to say that this is one of the top 5 asked for products. And a repeat purchase as well. I can't give you my personal opinion about it because honestly I don't need it. But it must be doing something great in order for it to be in such high demand. Sometimes I've had to order it online because I can't find it in stores. And I feel that for a 3 step regime and from this brand, that the price is very reasonable. So if you're on the fence about whether or not you should try it, I'd say go for it. And maybe try calling the company and asking if they have samples they can send you or maybe coupons to help lower the cost.
Amanda T.
Port Allen, LA
Joanna T.
Fort Myers, FL
il y a 8 mois
Adriana P. il y a 8 mois
I used the three steps kit, I like the cleanser with salicylic acid, it helps me to prevent blackheads on my nose. The toner helps to avoid clogged pores. I didn’t like the benzoyl peroxide spot treatment, it burnt my skin so badly.
Sundus A.
Germering
il y a 8 mois
Adriana P. il y a 3 mois
It wouldn’t help with cystic acne or scaring. Believe me! I suffered from cystic acne last year. The face wash is awesome, but I would recommend for every day. Or maybe just once a day cause if you use it more than that your skin is going to react. Toner will prevent new black heads. But the spot treatment! Oh hell NO! It hurts your skin terrible! Causing you more scaring, it is painful I’m not kidding. Pimples get a lot redder and irritated… I would get just the toner. They have a excellent wash face (Toleraine) is for sensitive skin and oily. That is my favorite face wash ever.