La Roche-Posay Cleansing Foaming Micellar Water uploaded by Souraya H.La Roche-Posay Cleansing Foaming Micellar Water uploaded by Arch N.La Roche-Posay Cleansing Foaming Micellar Water uploaded by Junielles M.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Cleansing foaming micellar water. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Foamy enough with a quarter size amount.... bubbly enough to rid all the impurities good after feeling as if adding an invisble cream meaning so amooth soft and fresh feeling almost no moisturizer needed.
Junielles M.
I'm convinced that micellar water should be used to remove makeup before you start your skin care routine, not in place of cleansing your face. I use two cotton rounds to remove makeup, but a separate eye makeup remover for tough mascara, color tattoo shadow, etc as this micellar water isn't too effective on the eye area. It does a good job of prepping the skin for my cleanser but I don't know that it's truly any better than any other micellar water on the market. I do love LRP, it's always been kind to my skin and I would recommend all of the LRP products I've used, including this one. This is a fantastic brand, one of a select few worth the cost. La Roche-Posay Cleansing Foaming Micellar Water
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
When I'm home, this is the easiest way to remove my makeup at the end of the day, and even some of the most stubborn makeup items, like matte liquid lipsticks and waterproof liquid liners.
Jesus M.
A pharmacist in Venezuelal recommended this product while I was travelling. I've been using it now for several years and wouldn't dream of switching! I have slightly oily, but super sensitive skin. Any perfumes or oils will break me out instantly, and I suffer from Rosacea on top of everything else which can be painful at times. This cleanser cuts the oils without drying me out, and never stings if and when I'm in the middle of a flare-up.Love this product!!
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Very gentle yet effective cleanser. It keeps my skin looking toned and tames redness. It also assists in clearing up acne breakouts. I use it twice a day in addition to my regular cleanser and then I follow it up with serum and moisturizer. It's great for sensitive skin and their products are one of the most effective for Rosascea without a prescription.
Angel G.
Phenix City, AL
This product is wonderful. It's really lightweight and gentle on your skin. You feel the clean without feeling like the cleanser has sucked all of the moisture out of your skin. It's great for everyday use because of this. I love the foam! Foaming cleansers are awesome.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
This is a wonderful cleansing Micellar foaming water. It works wonderfully on sensitive skin, it helps to purify, and soften even the harshest skin. It helps restore your normal pH balance, and doesn't contain any colorants, parabens or alcohol.
Avalon M.
Baton Rouge, LA
The cleaning foaming water is just great because the foam gently cleanses your skin I've use this twice I saw fast results my skin felt smoother , softer & I had a nice glow after I was done must have
mariah G.
I think this is a cult favorite for everyone! Sure has been for me. It cleanses my face so easily without stripping of natural oils, I recommend this to all skin types.
Andelys R.
It works just as good as plain water, just that it stings my eyes when I try to remove eye make up. It doea remove eyeshadows; even the better when I apply some pressure with my fingers, but does nothing to removing maacaras, foundation, lipstick, etc.