BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Cleansing foaming micellar water. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Jesus M.
Jesus M.
A pharmacist in Venezuelal recommended this product while I was travelling. I've been using it now for several years and wouldn't dream of switching! I have slightly oily, but super sensitive skin. Any perfumes or oils will break me out instantly, and I suffer from Rosacea on top of everything else which can be painful at times. This cleanser cuts the oils without drying me out, and never stings if and when I'm in the middle of a flare-up.Love this product!!
Zaneta O.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Very gentle yet effective cleanser. It keeps my skin looking toned and tames redness. It also assists in clearing up acne breakouts. I use it twice a day in addition to my regular cleanser and then I follow it up with serum and moisturizer. It's great for sensitive skin and their products are one of the most effective for Rosascea without a prescription.
Angel G.
Angel G.
Phenix City, AL
This product is wonderful. It's really lightweight and gentle on your skin. You feel the clean without feeling like the cleanser has sucked all of the moisture out of your skin. It's great for everyday use because of this. I love the foam! Foaming cleansers are awesome.
Jessicca S.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
This is a wonderful cleansing Micellar foaming water. It works wonderfully on sensitive skin, it helps to purify, and soften even the harshest skin. It helps restore your normal pH balance, and doesn't contain any colorants, parabens or alcohol.
Avalon M.
Avalon M.
Baton Rouge, LA
The cleaning foaming water is just great because the foam gently cleanses your skin I've use this twice I saw fast results my skin felt smoother , softer & I had a nice glow after I was done must have
mariah G.
mariah G.
I think this is a cult favorite for everyone! Sure has been for me. It cleanses my face so easily without stripping of natural oils, I recommend this to all skin types.
Andelys R.
Andelys R.
It works just as good as plain water, just that it stings my eyes when I try to remove eye make up. It doea remove eyeshadows; even the better when I apply some pressure with my fingers, but does nothing to removing maacaras, foundation, lipstick, etc.
michelle r.
michelle r.
San Antonio, TX
Didmt do much cleaning. Left ky skin with a rash and dry skin... smelled kinda funky too... maybe bad batch?
Stephanie c.
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
There is not a better way to take care of the face skin but to clean it every day and this product does a very good job.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Sherman, TX
This is soo muchh fun to do ! And it also cleans your skin to a next level. You feel renovated and it actually does the job