La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Mains Barrier Repairing Cream uploaded by Rehab O.La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Mains Barrier Repairing Cream uploaded by Janelle J.La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Mains Barrier Repairing Cream uploaded by Janelle J.

BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

This repairing barrier cream soothes, protects and restores the skin barrier for over-worked hands, damaged by aggressions at home or at work, thanks to its formula associating Niacinamid 4% and Glycerin 30%, in an ultra-cosmetic texture letting working back immediately after application.

Damages, over-worked hands.
Home and professional-use.
Tolerance tested on sensitive and atopy-prone skin.
Paraben-free. Fragrance-free.
Apply as often as necessary. All activities can be immediatly resumed.
A new generation of barrier-texture:

• Soothes and repairs the skin's protective barrier [Niacenamide 4%]
  • Protects skin and provides an invisible wash and friction resistant barrier [Glycerin 30%]
  • Quick-absorbing texture, invisible, non oily and non-sticky finish.

Usage: Apply as often as necessary. All activities can be immediatly resumed.

Rehab O.
Cairo, Cairo
I like this cream so much . I’ve used it on the beach I had dried hand from the salty water , also I found it very gentle on my hands and it’s not pricey since it’s a healing cream and I would absolutely buy it again
Elise P.
I have mild eczema on my hands, in in the winter they become incredibly dry. I asked my dermatologist for tips, and they suggested this product. The balm is thick but not greasy, and when I apply it, I can feel the difference immediately. It's fragrance-free, so it doesn't sting and burn like lots of hand lotions do. It is a bit pricey - I paid $12 for a 50 ml tube, but I think the results are absolutely worth it.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
This is the HG of hand creams. It is extremely emollient and absorbs rather quickly. Like most hand creams and balms, it makes it a bit tricky to hold anything immediately after application, however it absorbs fast so that awkward feeling doesn't stay. This makes your hands incredibly soft and it soothes dry cracked knuckles. This is a staple for surviving the harsh Canadian winters. It is more on the expensive side, but a little goes a long way and it is extremely effective.
Stephanie I.
Langold, Worksop
This hand cream / balm is hands down the best I’ve ever used. It soothes the skin, isn’t greasy and really does repair any dry or chapped areas. This has been a life saver during the winter months.
Janelle J.
Sarnia, ON
Very medicinal packaging but it serves a purpose! This crema is amazing! Its very gooey and thick but it heals the most cracked of hands! Bought at shoppers! Great brand and great price!
Shelesea R.
Chestermere, AB
This is a great hand cream for dry hands. I really enjoy the texture. It isn't too heavy and it doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy. I use this mainly where I've been cleaning a lot and I'm frequently washing my hands. It definitely keep them from drying out. I especially love it in winter and your taking public transit, keeps your hands from getting cracked. You can find it at your local Drug store; I picked mine up from Shoppers Drug Mart.
Holly M.
Canberra
I love this product it leaves a layer on your hands that leave them protect longer