La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Lavant B5 Gel

Ultra-gentle foaming formula to soothe and purify without drying the irritated or fragile skin caused by dryness in adults, children and babies.

rritated or fragile skin caused by dryness.
To promote quality skin recovery, CICAPLAST LAVANT B5 contains:
• antibacterial agents [Copper - Zinc - Manganese] to cleanse skin without disturbing its natural balance.
• [Panthenol] at 5% concentration: a renown soothing and replenishing active ingredient.

Physiological pH. Does not sting eyes. No parabens. Fragrence-free.

Usage: 1-2 times a day, lather CICAPLAST LAVANT B5 with water in the hollow of your hands before gently applying to the skin area to cleanse. Rinse with plenty of water and dry without rubbing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Lavant B5 Gel!
How would you rate this product?
a year agoToronto, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
So luxurious and moisture sealing. I feel like it keeps my face plump all day. It’s way cheaper than other sismilar products I’ve used and it’s just as good if not way better than most. Definitely would recommend if your looking for something like this but don’t want to spend too much. You can even catch it on sale sometimes!
2 years ago
Perfect perfect perfect product. I have a series products from this brand and can't comply about any as they are very good good value and worth it any penny rhis is gel I bought for first time but will buy again will recommend this product to all of my friends
2 years agoKildare
Brilliant product, can be pricy so I generally will shop around for different offers to get the best value for money. I have bought this several times for myself and my daughter and it has helped cut down on our use of prescription topical creams.
2 years ago
It's perfect for dry skin. But no so good for oily skin. The packaging is perfect for traveling. For dry skin is perfect because it moisturize you face, I've been using it for 3 months now and I highly recommend it, I will buy it again. You can find it at sephora.
2 years agoPalmers Green, London
I found this product actually created a smooth thin layer on my skin. I tried the sample i received in the post (i never heard about this brand before so i was keen to try it out first, before making my purchase), and actually liked it, so i purchased this French branded gel. I  loved the smooth and silky effect i got from using this product, i actually used it as a quick and easy to apply moisturizer before school, which worked quiet nicely, and kept my face feeling fresh and washed well throughout the whole school day.

It is also very easy to apply, and doesn't leave the skin feeling soggy or wet like other moisturizers i have tried, in the past.

2 years agoIstanbul
I used products from this brand many times. I trust the brand and know that it helped my skin a lot. The products smell nice and moisture skin a lot. Definitely recommend
2 years agoDoral, FL
La mejor frase para describirlo es " receta mágica para la belleza del rostro", las propiedades del producto son mágicas. El mejor producto para un rostro impecable y hermoso
2 years agoQuesnel, BC
Best Cleanser I haver ever used! Reasonably priced, I have noticed a difference in my skin. It's great because I have combination to oily skin. Absolutely love!
10 months agoGainesville, FL
Im using it before my sunscreen in the morning and at night before my moisturizer, works very great and is vanishing my breakout scars !
a year agoMiller Place , NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I alway use this product on night time after the shower on my skin care night time I fell my skin getting clean more deeply with that