Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersLa Roche-Posay
Cicaplast Baume B5 for Dry Skin Irritations

La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 for Dry Skin Irritations

SOOTHING MULTI-PURPOSE BALM: This multi-purpose soothing balm for dry skin irritations helps to nourish and soothe dry skin as well as visibly irritated areas. This non-oily, lanolin free soothing balm provides daily relief for dry to very dry skin. Suitable for babies, children, and adults.

Is this product worth it? Ive heard really good things about how it helps your skin, and I personally am trying to repair my damaged skin barrier and hydrate.
Is this product good for someone who has rosacea?
Is this good for dehydrated skin ?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 for Dry Skin Irritations!
Lauren T.
La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 for Dry Skin Irritations uploaded by Lauren T.
Purchased at: Target
If you're a living person during the pandemic, and you need to wear a mask frequently, then you need this balm. Even if you don't wear a mask frequently, as long as you have some skin somewhere on your body, you need this balm. 😂 You get what I'm saying. But really, this is a must have. Here's why: it acts as a barrier between you and the external environment, or your face mask if you're wearing one, while nourishing your skin. That barrier will prevent maskne and dermatitis! It has quite a few Ingredients that are fantastic for your skin like shea, glycerin, panthenol, Madecassoside (antioxidant), Zinc Gluconate (anti acne), and others! It's non comedogenic, as always with anything I use. It does have dimethicone, being a barrier cream, if you don't like using it in your hair just avoid that area. It's lanolin free as well. 🐑 This balm is also great for putting on dry patches, and I think it would be a nice mild chafing cream. I have a better recommendation for an extreme chafing cream I'll post at a later time. For now, get yourself some of this balm!
Brittanee R.
La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 for Dry Skin Irritations uploaded by Brittanee R.
I love this product! It has a pretty thick consistency and applies like a balm so I usually just apply it to my dry spots. Since I started Tretinoin, this has been a life saver. It really helps repair flaking irritated skin and calm the redness. La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 for Dry Skin Irritations
Yannet J.
Salinas, CA
La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 for Dry Skin Irritations uploaded by Yannet J.
I recently discovered this product and I am in love with it. First of all I have sensitive dry skin and this has made a huge difference in my skincare routine. It makes my skin look glowy and soft. I will be buying it again when I run out.
Ms C.
Long Beach, CA
La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 for Dry Skin Irritations uploaded by Ms C.
Purchased at: Amazon
This saved my skin. I have recently had a really bad reaction to another product that basically burned my skin and I have been applying this every day on my entire face for about a week now and my skin has almost healed completely and the redness subdued. It is thicker consistency and probably more suitable for night use but I wear it during the day too if I don’t plan on leaving the house. For those of you with dry skin, this can be a great moisturizer applied in a thin layer. I don’t use this consistently but I think it is a great product to have for just in case when your skin is super irritated. It can be used all over, hands, face, any dry area. So worth it!
Meg G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 for Dry Skin Irritations uploaded by Meg G.
With wearing a mask constantly, the friction can irritate my dry skin sometimes. That’s when I tried this and I am loving it. On days that I feel my skin is sensitive or irritated, I’ll put this on either during the day or at nighttime. Works great any time!
Kenya H.
La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 for Dry Skin Irritations uploaded by Kenya H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I gotta say that this soothing repairing balm is so amazing. I suffer from eczema and this balm has been so good to me. I can't remember when was the last time my skin felt dry. Thanks la roche-posay for making this product. I would totally recommend this product!
Danielle S.
Euless, TX
La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 for Dry Skin Irritations uploaded by Danielle S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL FACE LOTION! I must’ve purchased at least 15 tubes of this stuff by now. I have very sensitive skin that’s prone to redness (and breakouts with other products) and this is the only moisturizer that actually soothes my skin. It’s very thick and hydrating, a little goes a long way. I mix it with some facial oil and I can go the rest of the day/night with dewy, red-free moisturized skin. I would recommend this to anyone who struggles with redness, rosacea, or skin sensitivity! Completely unscented and honestly amazing, you won’t regret it!
Jannelle E.
Tampa, FL
La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 for Dry Skin Irritations uploaded by Jannelle E.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought this product because I saw many videos on Tik tok where they recommend it, I did not like it since it did not moisturize my skin, it left a white layer on my face that was not absorbed and the face is not hydrated, it made a light white paste That came when I was applying it, personally I didn't like it. my skin type is very dry. Compre este producto por que vi muchos videos en Tik tok donde la recomiendan, no me gusto ya que no humectó mi piel, dejo una capa blanca en mi rostro que no se absorbió y no se ve la cara hidratada, se hizo una ligera pasta blanca que se vino cuando la estaba aplicando, en lo personal no me gusto. mi tipo de piel es muy seca.
Fanz H.
La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 for Dry Skin Irritations uploaded by Fanz H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This balm has been amazing I use it for my daughters eczema flareup and as soon as it right away the redness goes down and she stops itching. I recently had dermatitis around my eyes so I used it and it cleared up within a day and there was no irritation or itchiness. The redness went down within an hour. so this balm has been amazing and is definitely a holy grail to my daughters sensitive eczema skin! The bomb is very thick and when you blend it it is a little bit white because it has sink in there but once you keep blending it the white tends to blend in highly recommend thisLa Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 for Dry Skin Irritations
Keri S.
Tampa, FL
La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 for Dry Skin Irritations uploaded by Keri S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My 7 year old daughter spent 3 days in a summer camp program and went in the pool everyday in the boiling hot sun and never rinsed the chlorine off her body until I picked her up in the evenings. Her face was extremely dry and had tiny bumps all over it. Her face and body were also sunburnt along with the damage from the chlorine. Even rinsing her face with the gentlest of cleansers burned... I used this cream on her face every morning and evening with aquaphor on top and within 3 days, her face was back to normal!!!! I'd definitely say it's great for skin barrier repair because she certainly damaged hers. On her body, I just used the raw aloe vera plant then washed off after 30 mins and used CeraVe Moisture Cream and Aquaphor.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Breanna D.
Colton
il y a 3 mois
La Roche Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 Balm Is this better than the La Roshe Posay eczema moisturizer for the face?
Viviane S. il y a 3 mois
I have never used the eczema moisturiser. What I can say about the Cicaplast is the texture of this cream is really nice it feels really moisturising, the directions are to apply as much as you need for the part you want to use the Baume on and massage it into the skin then leave it to absorb in. This cream helped me a lot when I was using retinoic during the evening. Hydrating, soothing and buffering the products I was using at that time.