BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

Multi-purpose soothing balm for dry skin irritations that’s suitable for adults, children, and babies.

• Helps to nourish and sooth dry skin as well as visibly irritated areas associated with dry skin.
  • With Panthenol, Shea Butter and Glycerin, Cicaplast Baume B5 helps nurturing and soothing dry, visibly irritated areas on the skin.
  • Rich, nourishing texture with a matte finish that’s non-oily and non-sticky.

Cicaplast Baume B5 is a multi-purpose balm to soothe and calm dry, irritated skin with:

• Panthenol to soothe dry, rough skin
  • Shea Butter & Glycerin to nourish skin and help visibly reduce the signs of irritations caused by dryness
  • [Madecassoside] + [Copper - Zinc - Maganese] that helps to visibly reduce the appearance of dry, irritated skin

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Propanediol, Cetyl Pef/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Tristearin, Zinc Gluconate, Madecassoside, Manganese Gluconate, Magnesium Sulfate, Disodium Edta, Copper Gluconate, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Sodium Benzonate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide

Usage:

• Use to nourish and sooth dry areas and signs of irritation caused by dryness
  • Apply twice daily to cleansed, dry skin
  • Can be applied to body, face, and lips
  • Generous layers can be applied to overly dry areas
  • Avoid eye area

• Does anyone use this product? benefits to it? La Roche Po...2 Answers
  • I'm 25 years old and I'm having problems with cystic acne...3 Answers
  • Anyone use this product on their lips?2 Answers
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
I remember hearing about La-Roche Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 from friends. They loved it for dry and irritated skin. I found it 2 months ago on sale at CVS, plus I had a coupon and Extra Care Bucks so I picked it up. I am so happy I had I did.
About a week ago I used an icy hot patch on my shoulder (which I hurt during exercise). I stupidly put a second one on right after the first and ended up having a reaction and irritated, itchy, dry skin. I remembered that I had the Cicaplast and put it on at night. When I woke up my shoulder looked and felt 5x better. The itchiness was gone and the redness had subsided a lot. I've been using it consistently for a week and it's been a savior. I can see it slowly healing the are and replenishing
It is a nourishing thick lotion texture that absorbs pretty quickly and leaves no residue. It is unscented and right away starts healing the skin. It helps replenish the moisture and sooths the skin.
This is a must have to keep on hand!
Molly M.
I LOVE this repairing balm. I get really dry facial skin in the winter. I slather it on at night and it takes care of flaky and dull patches within a couple days. Compared to some more expensive brands I’ve tried, this knocks them outta the park. It’s definitely a nighttime cream as it is pretty slimy at first. It really helps calm irritated skin. It’s gentle enough that I can use it with breakouts and after I pop pimples; it’s super calming.
Charissa F.
Levittown, PA
Ok this product is a life saver. Not only is it multi purpose but it actually works at protecting and soothing dry skin. My face has never been so smooth, I don’t know how it works but the texture has improved immensely. Use it as my last step every night before bed. Found it at target for only $15. Will definitely be repurchasing. La Roche Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 Soothing Repairing Balm
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
I recently purchased this product abroad in Paris after reading reviews about products made in France. I ended up picking one up and was grateful I did. This product is perfect for repairing overly dry skin and was just what I needed, especially while traveling. I tend to go a little over board on the hand sanitizer and hand washing while traveling and my hands were left parched for moisture, red, and itchy. This product saved them! I recommend stashing this in your bag when traveling, it’s a great one and done product for your hands, face, or body!
Rue M.
Manchester, MO
I’ve already gone through two bottles of this, and I have to say it’s made the biggest difference in my skin. It’s very thick and emolient, but I still use it on my face even though I have oily skin, just because I feel like my face washes are a tad bit drying. I take a little bit of this, rub it between my fingers and apply it over my face. It has panthenol in it which is great for your skin, and tiger grass which has healing properties in it. It’s made my acne significantly decrease and my scars fade as well. I love it and it’s the only moisturizer that doesn’t break me out and that I’ll continue to use.
Karla H.
wilmington
I used this product for my face, helps me so much. Recently I got two tattoos and I tried this products for them and I love it, works so good repairing my skin after tattooed and the tattoo healed in a week. the price and presentation is good.
Breezy G.
Canonsburg
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer for night time. I have very sensitive and dry skin. Every night I use this after my serums and top it with oil, and it keeps my skin moist well past the night. Can’t find anything else I like better, unfortunately it runs out so fast when I use it this way!
Krys
Occasionally I get some dry irritated spots from my retinol, along with my normal skin routine I use product from the La Roche-Posay line to my irritated spots. Small amount goes a long way and it smells great! After using this for a couple days my dryness is instantly taken care of. The matte finish allows me to apply it on top of my regular routine without adding access shine, I recommend this all the time for people with skin irritations before they head to the dermatologist
Caitlyn M.
I normally pick up regular lip balm for my always chapped lips but i never have really seen a real improvement with my lips. I am constantly in the sun so i finally purchased something other than the usual $3 lip balm to see if it would help...it did! Big time! I apply a little before going out and during and have noticed my damaged lips are starting to look healthy! You can also apply this to other places other than your lips as well! Definitely worth the buy.
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I received this product in a sample box. It really gives you a lot of moisture on your skin, and the term “ repairing “ is perfect for this product. I get irritated, red, dry skin from the weather and this really helped calm down my skin. It is a bit heavy, so I would normally wear it at night. La Roche Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 Soothing Repairing Balm
Simone V.
Concord, CA
I'm 25 years old and I'm having problems with cystic acnes and those are giving me some dark spots and I'm hating it! This product will help me with spots brightening? Somebody used and had a good result?
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
Anyone use this product on their lips?
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
Is this safe to use on a baby’s face?
Kaylee Z.
Yankton, SD
Does anyone use this product? benefits to it? La Roche Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 Soothing Repairing Balm Or

Amazon