La Roche-Posay Autohelios Cream-Gel

Tan effect, without the risk of sun damage.
Skin that should not be exposed to the sun
This moisturizing self-tanner, thanks to its highly spreadable melt-in gel texture provides a perfect repartition on the skin for a gradual and controlled tan effect.

• 8h hydratation
  • Contains La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water known for its soothing and softening properties.

Usage: Apply evenly on face and body. Use sparingly on eyebrows, hair roots and joints (elbows, knees).
Wash hands well after use.
This product does not protect from the sun.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Autohelios Cream-Gel!
How would you rate this product?
I love using this for my face. It provides a nice bronze colour without making me look orange. I like how light weight this is opposed to other self tanners. Although it is priced higher than your average drugstore brand, it is definitely worth it.
My absolute favorite from now on. You need only a small amount and it goes on even. There is absolutely no smell like you usually have with self tanner and the results are great. I also like that you can get it everywhere and it’s affordable.
Didn’t really like it to be honest might work for other people but definitely didn’t work for me
Great for sensitive skin! Gives you a natural tan. There is no SD alcohol in The ingredients which is rare for a tanning product. Does go patchy after a few days but exfoliating & applying the product with a brush helps.

Looking for your answer?