La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Ultra-Light Non-Perfumed Fluid SPF 50+

For sensitive or sun-intolerant skin.
For extreme sunshine intensity.
Photostable. Non-comedogenic.

XL-Protect for very high, broad spectrum and photostable UVA/UVB protection.

Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation on suncare products) thanks to XL-Protect, filtering system technology, combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, a soothing antioxidant.

• Tolerance demonstrated on sensitive skin : products tested under dermatological control on sensitive skin.
  • Clinically proven efficacy on sun vulnerable skin : ANTHELIOS XL efficacy has been demonstrated by 29 clinical studies carried out in vivo by world renowed dermatological experts in photo-dermatology.
  • Suncare products with La Roche-Posay thermal spring water : This unique water, particularly efficient against free radicals that may be generated by UVA-UVB rays, enriches ANTHELIOS suncare products with soothing and antioxidant properties.

Usage: Ultra-light texture fluid

• Non-greasy
  • Imperceptible with an invisible finish

Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure.
Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after perspiring or toweling.
External use.

Este producto es para piel seca??
Does this product works well under makeup?
Is this product ok for someone with skin prone to closed comedones?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Ultra-Light Non-Perfumed Fluid SPF 50+!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“definitely one of the best facial sunscreens out there! the ingredients are phenomenal and gentle on the skin! i pick mine up from shoppers drug mart! better bang for your buck if you pick it up on sale! would absolutely recommend!” in reviews
“This is part of my everyday routine, recommended by my general doctor since he sw how sensitive my skin was, i was a little wary at the beggining because i dont really feel confortable using sunscreens because they feel oily on my already greasy face, not to mention the white face afterwards, BUT THIS WORKED MAGIC on my skin, it leaves no trace at all, feels fresh unline many others i tried before. Now you can say im sort of an addict for it. ” in reviews
Maidenhead
La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Ultra-Light Non-Perfumed Fluid SPF 50+ uploaded by Naz M.
So I have been reading reviews about this sunscreen and I didn’t think I needed to wear sunscreen because my skin was brown but after I started using The Ordinary Aha 30% Bha 2% Peeling Solution , I was informed to wear sunscreen to avoid burning or damaging the skin. I wanted a sunscreen for the face that didn’t leave a weird purple colour after you put it on, and I didn’t want it to be very a thick consistency because my skin breaks out easily when it’s clogged. Upon first impressions, the liquid is a watery consistency and I love it! I rubbed it into my skin and it absorbed so easily! It feels like I’m not even wearing anything and my face feels breathable and soft! The only issue I have would be the size! It’s so tiny and I wish there was a bigger bottle
london
This is the Holy Grail: moisturising, no breakouts, glowy but not shiny, no sunscreen smell, and it doesn't pill under makeup either! It's difficult to apply sunscreen everyday when you know that it will clog your pores, ruin your makeup or make you look like a grease bucket. I genuinley believe this product has not just avoided these, but made my skin look better than before. I have less redness and smaller breakouts. I know this product is pretty expensive, but the formula is very liquid and will last for a long time with every use. I have been looking for a facial sunscreen for my fair, combination, acne-prone skin for years. I'm young but want to get into the habit BEFORE the sun ageing becomes an issue, especially as a red head.
hounslow
La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Ultra-Light Non-Perfumed Fluid SPF 50+ uploaded by Skincare P.
’ve really struggled with facial suncream. I find that they can cause me to break out and also irritate my eyes. I’d often rely on the spf that was in my foundation- not ideal but figured I’d rather be a little pink than spotty and miserable. I got this as a gift from my mum and absolutely love it! I wear it everyday over my moisturiser and under my foundation. It glides on and doesn’t leave any white residue. I’ve also found that foundation goes on well straight afterwards. I’m on my third bottle. During the summer, I put it on in the morning and then topped it up during the day. It’s a great neat size that fits into make up bags easily.
West Yorkshire , Bradford
La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Ultra-Light Non-Perfumed Fluid SPF 50+ uploaded by BONNIE B.
This is my number 1 sunscreen for my face! It instantly works and light weight when applying. It doesn’t leave a sticky feel on the face, this is perfect if you suffer with any skin problems as there is no bad ingredients within the sunscreen.
Bowden Way, Coventry
I’ve recently upped my skincare game and finally purchased an SPF. This one was highly rated on Look Fantastic for dry skin so though I would go for it. The first think I’d say is that it doesn’t smell like your usually SPF sun cream which I’m very pleased about. I can’t say that it’s made my skin anymore dry or whether it’s helped my dry skin though. You also need a lot of product to ensure that your whole face is covered. For the price though, it’s an okay product.
Bristol
This is my number 1 go to sunscreen for my face, I have bad ache prone oily skin and I’ve struggled finding an SPF that doesn’t break me out for years, I’m so happy I found this! It doesn’t leave a white cast on your skin and it absorbs nicely so you’re not left with that greasy feeling! I’ve tried a number of their SPF products even the tinted ones and they’re all fabulous.. Would recommend to anyone looking for a really decent sunscreen, worth the money!
The only sunscreen a use. It doesn't leave a white cast on the skin which is great as I have medium skin tone and don't like ashy sunscreens. It hasn't broken me out and that's a blessing as I do have sensitive skin and almost every other things breaks me out. You can also use it as a primer for your makeup and it works perfectly.
THE BEST! THING! EVER! I can’t stress how much I love this. Although I’m not very dark, as a woman of colour I often experience the white cast from sunscreen but this doesn’t! I also find that some sunscreens suffocating my skin a lot but the lightweight formula is amazing. Not to mention, it doesn’t break me out either :)
La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Ultra-Light Non-Perfumed Fluid SPF 50+ uploaded by Fleur R.
I did a part review in my previous post. It’s flawless, and doesn’t leave you with a greasy face. I wear this when I’m not wearing make up & you’ll see why in my next post. I have the tinted version of this so please check that review out aswell!
london
I love this brand and I’m really picky with my facial sunscreens as a lot of them break me out or are too drying on the skin, but this was brilliant. Not only is it a factor 50 protection which I need as I’m prone to sun spots, but it absorbs into my skin easily and doesn’t aggravate my dry acne prone skin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...