Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenLa Roche-Posay
Anthelios XL Ultra-Light Non-Perfumed Fluid SPF 50+

La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Ultra-Light Non-Perfumed Fluid SPF 50+

For sensitive or sun-intolerant skin.
For extreme sunshine intensity.
Photostable. Non-comedogenic.

XL-Protect for very high, broad spectrum and photostable UVA/UVB protection.

Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation on suncare products) thanks to XL-Protect, filtering system technology, combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, a soothing antioxidant.

• Tolerance demonstrated on sensitive skin : products tested under dermatological control on sensitive skin.
  • Clinically proven efficacy on sun vulnerable skin : ANTHELIOS XL efficacy has been demonstrated by 29 clinical studies carried out in vivo by world renowed dermatological experts in photo-dermatology.
  • Suncare products with La Roche-Posay thermal spring water : This unique water, particularly efficient against free radicals that may be generated by UVA-UVB rays, enriches ANTHELIOS suncare products with soothing and antioxidant properties.

Usage: Ultra-light texture fluid

• Non-greasy
  • Imperceptible with an invisible finish

Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure.
Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after perspiring or toweling.
External use.

La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra Light Fluid Facial Sunscreen SPF 60 Has this product made anyone with sunscreen allergies/sensitivities get allergic reactions?
Does this sunscreen look greasy?
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Ultra-Light Non-Perfumed Fluid SPF 50+!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
definitely one of the best facial sunscreens out there! the ingredients are phenomenal and gentle on the skin! i pick mine up from shoppers drug mart! better bang for your buck if you pick it up on sale! would absolutely recommend!in reviews
This is part of my everyday routine, recommended by my general doctor since he sw how sensitive my skin was, i was a little wary at the beggining because i dont really feel confortable using sunscreens because they feel oily on my already greasy face, not to mention the white face afterwards, BUT THIS WORKED MAGIC on my skin, it leaves no trace at all, feels fresh unline many others i tried before. Now you can say im sort of an addict for it. in reviews
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,052 reviews
La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Ultra-Light Non-Perfumed Fluid SPF 50+ uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I received a free sample of this tinted mineral sunscreen with a recent Ulta order. I really wanted to love it, the formula is thin and lightweight and easy to apply. It absorbed quickly and didn’t leave any white cast. It also didn’t leave my face looking greasy or oily, which is great. The tint helped blur and even out my complexion a bit, which would be nice in the summer for a natural no makeup beach look. However, it was a bit drying and unfortunately the sample I got was nearly empty. There was really only enough product for me to try it once. Overall, I really do like this sunscreen. It retails at $36 for 1.7 oz. For me, it’s a bit pricey for a sunscreen but it might be worth it since it didn't leave any white cast on my face and the SPF is so high.
Vanessa B.
Elizabeth, NJ
La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Ultra-Light Non-Perfumed Fluid SPF 50+ uploaded by Vanessa B.
Wow I mist say I been a fan of them for a while. I received this a a #GOTITITFREE #TRYBEFOREYOUBUY from #bzzagent .I just wished this bottle was bigger but I'm okay with it. This goes great under any makeup even better with powdered matte finishes too.
Diana L.
West Hills, CA
La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Ultra-Light Non-Perfumed Fluid SPF 50+ uploaded by Diana L.
Tried the most expensive face sunscreen from different brands but this one is so far the best face sunscreen that I can apply along my tinted moisturizer and foundation! Very light weight and undetectable!
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Ultra-Light Non-Perfumed Fluid SPF 50+ uploaded by Elena U.
The fluid can be applied to the skin around the eyes and eyelids, which means there is no need to purchase an additional product for this area. It is a truly weightless fluid that, upon application, is instantly absorbed into the skin. Since I have combination skin, I always apply the sunscreen fluid after washing, either on clean skin or over the toner. The hydration that the fluid gives is quite enough for me. The fluid reliably protects the skin from burning, feels comfortable, does not whiten, does not grease and causes any negative reactions, so if you are looking for a good sunscreen, I advise you to pay attention to this fluid. La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Ultra-Light Non-Perfumed Fluid SPF 50+
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Purchased at: CVS
My FAVORITE sunscreen. I work outside and this protects my skin from skin damage and keeps me healthy. This is amazing for people with sensitive skin. This doesn't look or feel greasy and perfect for under your makeup after you use your favorite moisturizer. I highly recommend this suncreen. 🌞
Melissa E.
Dunn Loring
I work at a Dermatologist office and was introduced to this brand. I can’t stop raving about it! This tinted sunscreen is great! Not greasy on the skin and it doesn’t leave a white cast. This product is found at the drugstore which is super convenient! It’s also affordable which is a plus!
Yuli C.
homestead
La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Ultra-Light Non-Perfumed Fluid SPF 50+ uploaded by Yuli C.
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s very [email protected] to protect your skin from the sun and i really love this sun screen
Michelle N.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Ultra-Light Non-Perfumed Fluid SPF 50+ uploaded by Michelle N.
Purchased at: ULTA
Nice consistency. Easy to use no white cast .easy to remove .like this product this bottle has not enough product for all summer but good quality
Sofe C.
Annapolis, MD
La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Ultra-Light Non-Perfumed Fluid SPF 50+ uploaded by Sofe C.
Ah, the French. Classic, simple, fantastic. I can wear this stuff (with a few reapplications) for a whole day out and about in the summer sun and not get burnt in the slightest. Greasy? Yeah, a little, but that’s just sunscreen for you.
Liiz B.
Fort Worth, TX
La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Ultra-Light Non-Perfumed Fluid SPF 50+ uploaded by Liiz B.
Purchased at: ULTA
#SAMPLE LA ROCHE POSAY IS A SUNCREEN GENTLE LOTION 100%MINERAL SOFT UV FILTERS AND FINISH LOTION .FREE FRAGRANCE TASTED ON SENSITIVE SKIN!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah S.
il y a 8 jours
karen V.
Phoenix, AZ
il y a 9 jours
C F. il y a 6 jours
I personally think there are less expensive alternatives out there but it’s worth it if you can find it on sale! Great product just not sustainable with the price per use.
Jodie-Leigh K.
Billingham, Cleveland
il y a 3 mois
La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Ultra-Light Non-Perfumed Fluid SPF 50+ If you use this with another moisturiser, will it weaken the spf to a lower spf?
Niall O. il y a 3 mois
Yes it will if you mix them. Always put your spf on last. Use your chosen moisturiser and then put spf on over the top to ensure you get a good coverage
Ellina М.
Etobicoke, ON
il y a 3 mois
Niall O. il y a 2 mois
I love it, I either react to a lot of chemical sunscreens or get a white cast with a physical one. I have no issues with the LRP Fluid. I have now started buying the Garnier Ambre Solaire Fluid in the UK. Its similar and a 3rd of the price. Not sure if you can get it where you are. Garnier and LRP are both owned by LRP so products are near if not identicial.