BY LA ROCHE-POSAY

For sensitive or sun-intolerant skin.
For extreme sunshine intensity.
Photostable. Non-comedogenic.

XL-Protect for very high, broad spectrum and photostable UVA/UVB protection.

Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation on suncare products) thanks to XL-Protect, filtering system technology, combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, a soothing antioxidant.

• Tolerance demonstrated on sensitive skin : products tested under dermatological control on sensitive skin.
  • Clinically proven efficacy on sun vulnerable skin : ANTHELIOS XL efficacy has been demonstrated by 29 clinical studies carried out in vivo by world renowed dermatological experts in photo-dermatology.
  • Suncare products with La Roche-Posay thermal spring water : This unique water, particularly efficient against free radicals that may be generated by UVA-UVB rays, enriches ANTHELIOS suncare products with soothing and antioxidant properties.

Usage: Ultra-light texture fluid

• Non-greasy
  • Imperceptible with an invisible finish

Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure.
Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after perspiring or toweling.
External use.

• Does it pill under makeup?1 Answers
  • Would you folks say this is more of a facial sunscreen in...4 Answers
  • I would like to try this sunblock, I have sensitive skin...1 Answers
La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Ultra-Light Non-Perfumed Fluid SPF 50+
  • "definitely one of the best facial sunscreens out there! the ingredients are phenomenal and gentle on the skin! i pick mine up from shoppers drug mart! better bang for your buck if you pick it up on sale! would absolutely recommend!" in 84 reviews
  • "This is part of my everyday routine, recommended by my general doctor since he sw how sensitive my skin was, i was a little wary at the beggining because i dont really feel confortable using sunscreens because they feel oily on my already greasy face, not to mention the white face afterwards, BUT THIS WORKED MAGIC on my skin, it leaves no trace at all, feels fresh unline many others i tried before. Now you can say im sort of an addict for it. " in 84 reviews
Courtney C.
Orlando
As a lifeguard I can’t recommend this sunscreen enough! There’s nothing I hate more than the thick sticky feeling that comes with most sunscreens. I’ve tried every drug store brand and multiple high end brands specifally formulated for the face (including supergoop, tarte, etc) and this one wins by far. It applies with a primer-like texture and leaves your skin feeling untouched while still being protected!
Natalie K.
Mesa, AZ
After the ban on Japan's export of their wonderful and cosmetically elegant sunscreen I was at a loss. Until I did some research and came across this. It's perfection under makeup, works well with moisturizers, and I cannot recommend it enough. The company also does an amazing job with skin health and heads and finds a skin cancer hospital and learning center.
Melissa B.
Winston Salem, NC
I received a sample of this sunscreen when I went to my dermatologist and I’ve been in love ever since. It’s great for oily skin because it doesn’t leave me feeling greasy and even doubles as a matte face primer. I don’t get a white cast from this sunscreen either and that’s always a plus! La Roche-Posay Anthelios Mineral SPF 50 Tinted Sunscreen
CG J.
The only sunscreen I use after testing out millions. Very thin consistency and does not leave a white cast. I get so  many compliments on my skin when I wear it. Leaves the skin looking really healthy and glowy without looking greasy. A little goes a long way so really great price for value.
Johnathan G.
Nashville
Really wanted to like this product but it left an obvious whitecast on my face. No matter how much I tried to blend it into my skin, I still looked paler than I did before application. Also, this sunscreen grabbed onto my dry patches and they were especially visible when I put on this sunscreen.
Elizabeth P.
Tobyhanna, PA
I got this in a sample size to use on my face. It was very light weight just like said which i was glad about. The scent was a bit strong, but it definitely worked and kept me burn free in Florida! I wouldn’t buy it again, because i feel like i can find something just as well for cheaper.
giltcomplex a.
I really wanted to love this product because its the perfect texture and wears well under makeup, but on darker skintones it leaves a greyish cast that comes through makeup. I wish it came in tinted options, because then it'd be perfect. As is, it's not quite there for me.
Natalie L.
This is a really nice sunscreen for the face. It is very watery and thin, which I love. It Blends in so nicely and doesn't leave any white residue or smear marks. I have oil your skin and I do think it contributed to the oiling us, which is a bummer. Overall I do like it.
Darlene F.
I usually avoid sunscreens because they irritate my sensitive skin and leave a white cast on my face. I have Rosácea and I was desperately looking for a sunscreen I could use that wouldn’t burn my skin. My dermatologist actually recommended this brand. The price seemed ridiculous at first but I decided to try it and I’m so glad I did! It sinks into the skin and leaves it looking smooth and clear! No stinging! Now white cast! And it’s a high spf so I feel better whenever I’m out in direct sunlight! If you have sensitive skin I would highly reccomend. Even if you don’t but you’re just looking for a light sunscreen, this is it.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I already reviewed this but it is a great product. You do really feel it working it's way into your skin. It absorbs slowly. Very effective. The formula is great but it is sooo milky. Very fluid as they said before. I picked this up at my dermatologist. Would recommend.
Linda C.
Toronto
Would you folks say this is more of a facial sunscreen instead of a body sunscreen?
Snezhana D.
Lawrenceville, GA
This brand is new? How true is it to what claims??
Maria V.
Does it pill under makeup?
wadeea a.
Al-daih , bahrain
I would like to try this sunblock, I have sensitive skin and i have an eczema. is it good for eczema skin?