Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenLa Roche-Posay
Anthelios XL Non-Perfumed Dry Touch Gel-Cream SPF 50+

La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Non-Perfumed Dry Touch Gel-Cream SPF 50+

For sensitive or sun-intolerant skin.
Suitable for extreme sunshine intensity.
Non-comedogenic. Clean skin sensation.

XL-protect for very high, broad spectrum and photostable UVA/UVB protection.

Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation on suncare products) thanks to XL-Protect, filtering system technology, combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, a soothing antioxidant.

AIRLICIUM Technology : Mattifying micro-particles immediatly absorb and control all sources of shine (sebum, sweat and humidity)

• Tolerance demonstrated on sensitive skin: products tested under dermatological control on sensitive skin.
  • Clinically proven efficacy on sun vulnerable skin : ANTHELIOS XL efficacy has been demonstrated by 29 clinical studies carried out in vivo by world renowed dermatological experts in photo-dermatology.
  • Suncare products with La Roche-Posay thermal spring water: This unique water, particularly efficient against free radicals that may be generated by UVA-UVB rays, enriches ANTHELIOS suncare products with soothing and antioxidant properties.

Dry touch texture

• Non-oily
  • Non-sticky
  • No white marks

Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure.
Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after perspiring or toweling.
External use.

What is yout opinion abou this product? Is this good for sensitive acne and oily skin? La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Non-Perfumed Dry Touch Gel-Cream SPF 50++ .
What do you do to spread the product and not go white on the skin? La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Non-Perfumed Dry Touch Gel-Cream SPF 50+?
Does it leave that lame whitish/Grey cast on deeper skin tones? Thanks in advance
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Non-Perfumed Dry Touch Gel-Cream SPF 50+!
How would you rate this product?
Ileana F.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Non-Perfumed Dry Touch Gel-Cream SPF 50+ uploaded by Ileana F.
Purchased at: Amazon
Es un protector solar que te deja la piel seca y mate para pieles mixta grasa es exelente pero si tienes la piel seca como yo y no te gustan los protectores solares que dejen la piel como grasosa te digo como usarlo para que lo ames como yo primero debes hidratar tu piel muy bien yo uso la crema de tatcha la dewy la color morada y luego pongo el protector solar y listo me deja la piel normal ni muy seca ni muy grasosa y lo mejor no arde en los ojos con dos pumps es suficiente y cada ves que lo vallas reaplicar combinalo con un poco de crema creeme que lo amaras
Dayi F.
Carson, CA
This worked perfect for my face, it didn’t cause me break outs and it’s so easy for my skin to absorb it
Luisa S.
Bogota, CA
La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Non-Perfumed Dry Touch Gel-Cream SPF 50+ uploaded by Luisa S.
Purchased at: Amazon
My dermatologist recommended this product, because we must take care of our skin from any ray of light, it is perfect for daily use, I use it with color so if I do not want to put on makeup it is perfect
Lilian G.
York, PA
Dry touch, non perfumed, what’s a plus for me, gel texture but still feels moisturizing.
Vanessa P.
Boston
Purchased at: CVS
I liked the product, but it left my skin heavy and did not have much fixation. should be retouched every time it transpires a lot. the skin is uniform and the full is pleasant.
Jessica M.
San Diego
Purchased at: CVS
That sunscreen is really good even though the price is a little high. But the texture is just amazing and it really protects your skin
Daniela G.
Los Angeles
Amazing! I use the product everyday before putting my make up! It make feel my face fresh. I highly recommend the product
Alicja K.
Sits well underneath makeup. Doesn’t leave a white cast. Love how thin this formula is.
Iman H.
baton rougr
Very nice product good to have the best way for your skin your body needs more than your own life
Lais M.
Rolla
Favorite sunscreen in years. I”ve been using for 10 years, and I am not thinking in change. Everyone should use it, every single day!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Natalia V.
il y a 7 mois
Ale P. il y a 4 mois
Ideal for combo/oily skin, this oil free sunscreen provides advanced protection while absorbing pore-clogging oil, even in heat and humidity.
Maria Angelica P.
winston salem, NC
il y a 9 mois
Jovana K. il y a 3 mois
Its not a good product overall. It does not layer well and it will start clumping over the day.
Daniela A.
il y a un an
Katelynn S. il y a un an
I love this one but I actually buy the children’s one sometimes because I use it on my daughter but I like to use it when swimming because it stays on so much better!!