BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLa Roche-Posay
Anthelios XL Non-Perfumed Dry Touch Gel-Cream SPF 50+

La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Non-Perfumed Dry Touch Gel-Cream SPF 50+

For sensitive or sun-intolerant skin.
Suitable for extreme sunshine intensity.
Non-comedogenic. Clean skin sensation.

XL-protect for very high, broad spectrum and photostable UVA/UVB protection.

Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation on suncare products) thanks to XL-Protect, filtering system technology, combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, a soothing antioxidant.

AIRLICIUM Technology : Mattifying micro-particles immediatly absorb and control all sources of shine (sebum, sweat and humidity)

• Tolerance demonstrated on sensitive skin: products tested under dermatological control on sensitive skin.
  • Clinically proven efficacy on sun vulnerable skin : ANTHELIOS XL efficacy has been demonstrated by 29 clinical studies carried out in vivo by world renowed dermatological experts in photo-dermatology.
  • Suncare products with La Roche-Posay thermal spring water: This unique water, particularly efficient against free radicals that may be generated by UVA-UVB rays, enriches ANTHELIOS suncare products with soothing and antioxidant properties.

Dry touch texture

• Non-oily
  • Non-sticky
  • No white marks

Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure.
Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after perspiring or toweling.
External use.

Do you include your neck during your routine?
Empfehlt ihr diese Sonnencreme für ölige Haut?
What is yout opinion abou this product? Is this good for sensitive acne and oily skin? La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Non-Perfumed Dry Touch Gel-Cream SPF 50++ .
Start your review of La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Non-Perfumed Dry Touch Gel-Cream SPF 50+!
How would you rate this product?
Ileana F.
La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Non-Perfumed Dry Touch Gel-Cream SPF 50+ uploaded by Ileana F.
Purchased at: Amazon
Es un protector solar que te deja la piel seca y mate para pieles mixta grasa es exelente pero si tienes la piel seca como yo y no te gustan los protectores solares que dejen la piel como grasosa te digo como usarlo para que lo ames como yo primero debes hidratar tu piel muy bien yo uso la crema de tatcha la dewy la color morada y luego pongo el protector solar y listo me deja la piel normal ni muy seca ni muy grasosa y lo mejor no arde en los ojos con dos pumps es suficiente y cada ves que lo vallas reaplicar combinalo con un poco de crema creeme que lo amaras
Dayi F.
Carson, CA
This worked perfect for my face, it didn’t cause me break outs and it’s so easy for my skin to absorb it
Laura S.
BOGOTÁ, BOGOTÁ
La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Non-Perfumed Dry Touch Gel-Cream SPF 50+ uploaded by Laura S.
Purchased at: Amazon
My dermatologist recommended this product, because we must take care of our skin from any ray of light, it is perfect for daily use, I use it with color so if I do not want to put on makeup it is perfect
Lilian  G.
York, PA
Dry touch, non perfumed, what’s a plus for me, gel texture but still feels moisturizing.
Diana G.
Boca Raton, FL
I love sunblocks and La roche posay with the thermal water are one of my favorites, technology, small and simple packaging , long-standing amount of product and not fragrance - dry touch make this one of my favorites , to take care of my skin and my husband also. That means it works for combination skin and dry ones . The reapplication is very easy , and it’s not Grasy!
Larissa C.
Saint George, UT
My skin has always loved La Roche-Posay so I thought I would give this ... My skin has always loved La Roche-Posay so I thought I would give this a try. I've used another sunscreen from La Roche-Posay but stopped using it because it was oily. With this product though, I haven't had any issues so far. I have oily skin and my skin has been breaking out lately, so this sunscreen has helped with that. The only issue is the residue it leaves when the product dries on my skin. I don't see the white residue when I blend it into my skin, but once it dries up, there are patches where the residue is visible. It doesn't bother me too much because I put makeup over this, but if you're looking to use this alone, I suggest checking your face after it dries.
Vanessa P.
Boston
Purchased at: CVS
I liked the product, but it left my skin heavy and did not have much fixation. should be retouched every time it transpires a lot. the skin is uniform and the full is pleasant.
Adriana B.
Miami Beach, FL
My son uses this recommended by his dermatologist... he has acne prone skin... great product
Jessica M.
San Diego
Purchased at: CVS
That sunscreen is really good even though the price is a little high. But the texture is just amazing and it really protects your skin
Daniela G.
Los Angeles
Amazing! I use the product everyday before putting my make up! It make feel my face fresh. I highly recommend the product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Natalia V.
Diana G. il y a un an
It’s perfect for oily skin , it’s dry touch ! Just apply a little bit and parts by parts because of the formulation it dries fast
Maria Angelica P.
winston salem, NC
Diana G. il y a un an
Maybe now they change their formula, because I apply it , and even when it seems so creamy and white, it disolved very easily and quickly, I have a picture where I show how it starts and near the white [email protected] it disappear
Daniela A.
Katelynn S. il y a 2 ans
I love this one but I actually buy the children’s one sometimes because I use it on my daughter but I like to use it when swimming because it stays on so much better!!